Fredrickson International Limited Help Needed!

Guest Cartaphilus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Cartaphilus

Okay, so I now have a reply saying it's been passed back to their clients to get my CCA ... so, which would those be then? Phoenix?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phoenix? CCA? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Stop ROFL and get some work done :lol:

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

Guest Cartaphilus

Well, you put it so much more eloquently than me with the 'HA HA HA' bits, but my point exactly. ;):D

Guest Cartaphilus

Well, now over 12 days since requested. Hmmm.

So do I bother with the dispute letter for failing to provide a CCA in the set time or just wait for more correspondence?

Edited by Cartaphilus

I suppose if the account was in dispute, if they just sold the debt without ever getting back to you, you could point this out to the next DCA that came along. Thought it was against OFT's rules to sell a debt on, if in dispute. I am sure I have seem many reports of debts being passed back for this reason.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Guest Cartaphilus

Well, yes it is, but we all know it happens anyway. However, I need to know whether I need to send it to them because of whom this DCA is more than anything.

I would send it anyway to keep the paper trail going, at least then, when it is passed on to the next unlucky recipient you have already done everything. You will only need to tell the next bunch of muppets that it is now in serious dispute!

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cartaphilus
Phoenix? CCA? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Well, if I were the only person in existence to get a letter saying 'client: Phoenix' then yes, it would be hilarious I suppose ... there again, I know I am not from reading here and Google. But no reply. I hope it stays that way. Edited by Cartaphilus

Guest Cartaphilus

Spark to a flame. It would also appear that other debts of mine are all finding their way to this mob lately as well, not Phoenix ones, either. But one assumes they are just like vultures picking over things once every other DCA has exhausted itself, along comes Fredrickson.

Edited by Cartaphilus

Guest Cartaphilus

Well, anyway, like I said on my other thread I have become fed up of being picked on, bullied, maligned, everything taken from me in life that I will put myself into a coffin before I let anyone of these **** take any more of what is left away from me.

Guest Cartaphilus
We‘re all here for you.

Now received a letter, but from SDFS not Frederickson's. Cover letter, enclosing what they are saying is my credit agreement. Will post that soon as no PC access for now.

It's one sided headed 'customer copy' and looks like it's been copied over a few times before sending it. Also one sided, Few initial observations asides from that are: there are three handwritten account numbers on it in the sections for that. One is printed, the other written, completely different. It doesn't look enforceable, looks very sparse, not really a lot of print on it but would need checking. But the account numbers are not the same, and as it's a copy of a copy could have been written on it anytime. The account number on Frederickson's letter matches the one handwritten at the top, but not the one written at the bottom, the printed one a totally different number altogether but that's where it's headed 'account number'. All seems very odd to me.

Guest Cartaphilus
We‘re all here for you.

Now received a letter, but from SDFS not Frederickson's. Cover letter, enclosing what they are saying is my credit agreement. Will post that soon as no PC access for now.

It's one sided headed 'customer copy' and looks like it's been copied over a few times before sending it. Also one sided, Few initial observations asides from that are: there are three handwritten account numbers on it in the sections for that. One is printed, the other written, completely different. It doesn't look enforceable, looks very sparse, not really a lot of print on it but would need checking. But the account numbers are not the same, and as it's a copy of a copy could have been written on it anytime. The account number on Frederickson's letter matches the one handwritten at the top, but not the one written at the bottom, the printed one a totally different number altogether but that's where it's headed 'account number'. All seems very odd to me.

Guest Cartaphilus
We‘re all here for you.

Any way you could post it up for us?

What I find odd here is that Shop Direct Financial Services (Littlewoods) is writing to you. Why on earth are they writing? This has nothing to do with them any more as they have sold the account to Phoenix.

We did say that Phoenix never write to anyone, cos it’s simply a special investment vehicle with sod all employees. But I think there may be data issues here now, hat the ICO may like to hear about. I think SDFS would only be able to write to you if you instigated the issue directly with them.

Guest Cartaphilus

That's exactly what I was thinking, why are SDFS writing when it should be Fredricksons/Phoenix? I will scan and post later. Not a clue why my post got duplicated so many times, as there were only two duplicate posts when I last looked.

It does mention in the cover letter that I should direct all matters to Phoenix Recoveries, absolutely no mention of Fredrickson's involvement anywhere. Will post later.

Mmm, that's very interesting ... But just realized both envelopes I have received from Fredrickson's have had a TN start postcode on the back of them. When they are KT.

Edited by Cartaphilus

Is it in Southend (where it has cropped up as Christopher Pinnion solicitors/Fenton Cooper/Rockwell)? Or Cobham (its true home, as part of CarVal Investors, part of the Cargill conglomerate)? Or at Fredricksons? Or Luxembourg? Can’t wait!

Guest Cartaphilus

Cover letter: account number is different to what is on the credit agreement. Have obliterated any obvious IDs.

sdfsw.jpg

Agreement.

sdfs1.jpg

Edited by Cartaphilus
Re-upload second image link

Aha. Freds then, through one of its managing companies, Credit Account Management. Not actually a real address for Phoenix.

At least they acknowledge you had not yet been advised of the assignment! The assignment is not effective until you have been told. I’m not sure this actually counts as an NoA, because it does not give the FULL details of the assignee. I think this means the collection activity hereto has been illegal.

Guest Cartaphilus

Also what I was thinking *mostly* that they'd put the cart after the horse in telling me all this time later it's been assigned to them. How do I tackle this now, then?

As Fredrickson's is soon to be back again.

Edited by Cartaphilus