HFO/Turnball Rutherford V's HF whO? - Court Claim Form Received!

HF whO?
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is the letter I’m referring to, from post 22.

Look what turned up out of the blue?

Never requested this and yet over two years late it turns up in my letterbox.

Very interesting indeed and now the question is HFO, can you back this up with hard evidence because I am 100% sure that this is not genuine. I guess time will prove me right or wrong.

ScannedImage-1.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had time to read the company accounts, love the way they gloat over receiving DCA of the Year award in 2009! What a thing to put in your company accounts.... make them sound really grand doesn't it.

The dates issue is very interesting, even they can't quite get it right, which company owned what on what date. I bet a proper forensic examination of their accounts and company practice would reveal a lot of black holes.

Just compared that letter to one on a recent thread that came form Barclay's, they are amazingly similar - I am sure that this has been pointed out before but worth a look

Link to Barclay's letter

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?193911-CCA-request-from-HFO/page6&p=3220992

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Just compared that letter to one on a recent thread that came form Barclay's, they are amazingly similar - I am sure that this has been pointed out before but worth a look

Link to Barclay's letter

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?193911-CCA-request-from-HFO/page6&p=3220992

Thats because they both come from SW19, I have a Morgan Stanley one.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

HFO Capital Ireland was not incorporated until 17 September 2008, as Salaka Ltd. It did not change its name to HFO Capital Ltd until November 2008.

DB you may need to check this one - the evidence i have is that Ireland was registered in SEPT 2007 not 2008. And changed their name from Salaka Lt to HFO Capital Ltd on 14th December 2007.

Edited by dadofholly

Link to Barclay's letter

And i have one from Welcome

DB you may need to check this one - the evidence i have is that Ireland was registered in SEPT 2007 not 2008. And changed their name from Salaka Lt to HFO Capital Ltd on 14th December 2007.

Aaaargh! My mistake... still, I bet Bart has run off and done something.

I bet the agreement was made with HFO Cayman though...

Interesting DonkeyB, looks like good old HFO have shot themselves in the foot again, it seems that Craig Ballantine , Manager of Late recoveries and Debt sales for Lloyds TSB (the money and power behind Sainsburys Bank) only started working for Llloyds in October 2009, so I am wondering why he would have signed the NOA in July 2008 when he was working for HBOS (before the take over).

Interesting DonkeyB, looks like good old HFO have shot themselves in the foot again, it seems that Craig Ballantine , Manager of Late recoveries and Debt sales for Lloyds TSB (the money and power behind Sainsburys Bank) only started working for Llloyds in October 2009, so I am wondering why he would have signed the NOA in July 2008 when he was working for HBOS (before the take over).

That is what i call very interesting information - has this NOA been presented to court as evidence of assignment?

Miffedpuppy - is their anything you have to back up your info - any links etc?

I was just looking at Mr Ballantine on video.

But Sainsbury’s credit cards are/were run in conjunction with HBOS.

What is odd is that they managed to find that letter, signed personally by him, long after he left, even though the OP had never previously received it.

I doubt that is his handwriting anyway. I may post some similar signatures, all courtesy of HFO employees.

Edited by DonkeyB

• 2 weeks later...
Anything doing here, HFWho?

Just noticed something interesting on your letter from Sainsbury’s – you know, the one that came out of the blue.

I can prove it was recreated by HFO and contains a lie – they are claiming something happened that could not possibly have happened.

They claim that, on 16 July 2008, Sainsbury’s sold your account to HFO Capital Ltd, a company incorporated in Ireland.

I don’t think so. HFO Capital Ireland was not incorporated until 17 September 2008, as Salaka Ltd. It did not change its name to HFO Capital Ltd until November 2008.

So as well as not having registered with the ICO, they bought something when they did not exist! Marvellous!

What is the current status of the claim?

subbing

Company 446327 HFO CAPITAL LIMITED

Change of name registered on 04/12/2007

Riverside Two

Sir John Rogerson'S Quay

Dublin 2

Type Single Member Private Company Limited By Shares

Date Incorporated 18/09/2007

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.