Need urgent advice on a 7 year old debt with hfo services ltd

mwf1982
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4641 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you think there would still have the comsumer credit agreement still from may 2003.and would it be worth them still keeping it,cause cant you get your gredit card wiped if you had a credit card before 2007

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i will do thank you

Do you think there would still have the comsumer credit agreement still from may 2003.and would it be worth them still keeping it,cause cant you get your gredit card wiped if you had a credit card before 2007

Edited by mwf1982

please please stop worrying, the ten pounds payment you made i am presuming it was made uner a SAR and they have mis apropiated the money so this payment cannot and does not count if that was the reason for the ten pounds payment, so quit worrying

you owe them nothing

dont fall for their tricks

esp the £10 SAR one, where they've used that to pay toward the debt

sadly this is a pitfall of using email.

send them a proper SAR reminding them they have already had the £10 for the SAR.

you cannot 'unbar' a statute bar a satute barred due if there was a 6yrs period when you paid nowt..its SB'ed

now these phantom payments in 2007

this is a common trick by them.

i bet you'll find its only £1 or a very small sum...

you poss could check via your CRA file

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

please please stop worrying, the ten pounds payment you made i am presuming it was made uner a sar and they have mis apropiated the money so this payment cannot and does not count if that was the reason for the ten pounds payment, so quit worrying

i have never heard of a sar.so i dont think it would be been for that.

you owe them nothing

esp the £10 sar one, where they've used that to pay toward the debt

Send them a proper sar reminding them they have already had the £10 for the sar.

You cannot 'unbar' a statute bar a satute barred due if there was a 6yrs period when you paid nowt..its sb'ed

I bet you'll find its only £1 or a very small sum...

You poss could check via your cra file

dx

ive never heard of a sar so if i have made a payment to them it wouldnt of been for a sar.there said ive paid them 5 payments all together and the last payment there received was for £10 in january 2007 .

ok sorry i thought that you had paid for the SAR already.......

that £10 then would be what i said

its a 'phantom' payment

its worth them trying to con you £10 got paid in to try and fleece you for more by saying its not SB'ed because of that

common trick DCA's pull

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you owe them nothing

esp the £10 sar one, where they've used that to pay toward the debt

Send them a proper sar reminding them they have already had the £10 for the sar.

You cannot 'unbar' a statute bar a satute barred due if there was a 6yrs period when you paid nowt..its sb'ed

I bet you'll find its only £1 or a very small sum...

You poss could check via your cra file

dx

there send me a copy of my credit file with the photo and there first letter

ok sorry i thought that you had paid for the SAR already.......

that £10 then would be what i said

its a 'phantom' payment

its worth them trying to con you £10 got paid in to try and fleece you for more by saying its not SB'ed because of that

common trick DCA's pull

dx

Do you think there would still have the comsumer credit agreement still from may 2003.and would it be worth them still keeping it,cause cant you get your Credit card wiped if you had a credit card before 2007

They are talking complete rubbish, they CANNOT send a bailiff round without a court order and as for sending Streetview of your house that needs to be reported to the local police as a major invasion of privacy and harrassment

Cancel any payment you have made to them - you made it without being properly informed of your substantial rights in this case - ie the alleged debt is probably statute barred and therefore it cannot be pursued via court, even if they don't accept and try court now you still have a very solid defence against them under OFT guidelines on debt collection.

Other members of the HFO club on this site will be along soon.

STOP WORRYING, they CANNOT send bailiffs in, they cannot take you to court in 72 hours and they cannot reset the Statute of Limitations clock as they like to think.

HI sillygirl1

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE,THE SAID THE DEBT IS STILL ALIVE THERE SAID I MADE A 5 PAYMENTS IN JANUARY 2007.I ONLY MAKE CONCTACT THROUGH EMAIL AND REQUESTED THE CCA AGREEMENT BY RECORDED DELIVERY AND EMAIL.ALSO I SENT THE PHOTO TO THE Ombudsmanlink3.gif SERVICE, I WAS ADVICED TO DO SO.

I ALSO REPORTED THEM TO TRADEING STANDARDS AND OFFICE OF FAIR TRADEING

THERE REFUSED MY PAYMENT OFFER AND SAID THE DEBT IS ACTIVE FOR ANOTHER SIX YEARS DUE TO ME MAKING THEM AN OFFER WHICH I DID PANIC WITH THE LETTER AND PHOTO.

JUST DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO,I WAS JUST ADVICED TO JUST WAIT FOR 8 WEEKS AND WAIT FOR THE REPLY FROM THE Ombudsmanlink3.gif SERVICE

HI SUGGEST you re-read my thread No9..............because the debt is prior to 2007 it will not be written off,,,,,,,,,,,,as you are unsure about payments made in 2007 i repeat by post send a SAR this will produce statements and if available copies of the original agreement,start the letter by saying i do not acknowledge any debt to you or your client,........( I assume you have not made any payments to HFO,is this correct???????????????)DO NOT CONTACT THEM BY EMAIL..............ONLY MAKE CONTACT BY LETTER..................FS

HI SUGGEST you re-read my thread No9..............because the debt is prior to 2007 it will not be written off,,,,,,,,,,,,as you are unsure about payments made in 2007 i repeat by post send a SAR this will produce statements and if available copies of the original agreement,start the letter by saying i do not acknowledge any debt to you or your client,........( I assume you have not made any payments to HFO,is this correct???????????????)DO NOT CONTACT THEM BY EMAIL..............ONLY MAKE CONTACT BY LETTER..................FS

ok will do thank you

very much

They state that you made a payment in 2007... you tell them to prove it if you can't remember or didn't pay them.

Just because they say so doesn't make it a fact. You've witnessed first hand their methods.

oki will thank you i will ask in writeing by post,been advised not to email them anymore.

sorry do i request a sar from hfo or barclaycard?

sar the OC

dx

and they

i think you need to explain was 7 payments made if so who to/?

was it to HFO if so then they were not in the slightest bit honest with you they did not care that they had frightened you with the photo's ,etc...

if you had made the payments to barclays then their could be a problem so can you explain

patrickq1

i think you need to explain was 7 payments made if so who to/?

was it to HFO if so then they were not in the slightest bit honest with you they did not care that they had frightened you with the photo's ,etc...

if you had made the payments to barclays then their could be a problem so can you explain

patrickq1

hfo said that i made 5 payments to them and the last there received was for £10 in january 2007.

Be wary of sending a SAR request to HFO as they will send you a six page form which you are supposed to sign and send back with with Id. I refused to do this and asked for my money back. The advice is don't send your signature on anything or give them any more information.

I did send them an unsigned CCA request (no response) so sent 'Account in Dispute' letter. If they do return some form of agreement and due to their 'threats of legal action', I understand that I can ask for all the information they have on me using a Part 18/CPR 31.14 request for all documentation they hold that I can use in defence. I am waiting to see what happens but I know I have never made any payments (never heard of them before).

They should not contact you again unless they show a proper agreement. If they have not got one, then I would imagine/guess that anything you have already paid them or said to them has been solely on the 'information' they have provided which could be challenged.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate