I am counting down to...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Nearly done on my countdown.... 3 sleeps to go then it's off to VEGAS!!!! 6 sleeps to go and then we're getting married!!! Woohoo:D:D

Thought it wasn't going to happen (again) as I've been pretty poorly over the last couple of weeks and only just getting better, but never mind, on the mend now:)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

:whoo: :whoo: Great news Lexis..............how sleepless are those sleeps gonna be! :lol:

I really hope you have a lovely wedding x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Have a fantastic time Lexis.

Loving the smilies PD.:lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 1 year later...

Okie dokie, I'm resurrecting this thread!

And, seeing as the last post was about my wedding (!!!), I should tell you all it was a fantastic day (I must post some pics at some point seeing as it's nearly two years now:!:) and a fantastic week in Vegas followed by a very fun and not at all drunken reception at home, followed by the most unenjoyable Christmas for some time as we moved on the 22nd and had to shift boxes all over the holidays. Then I slept :madgrin:

Anyhoo, I'm counting down to court next tuesday against the mental woman who is lying through her teeth about the crash we had. I'm also hoping I'm counting down to her getting her comeuppance, although I'm not too hopeful there:(

2 days till court:(

Is anyone counting the days till something nice happens?

I'm looking forward to a few week's time and my Daughter's graduation ceremony in Cardiff. Should be a nice occasion.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

It's 182 days, btw.

Shh! Not the 'C' word! :madgrin:

I'm counting down now till my kitchen arrives. Hopefully it'll be before the fitter does!