I am counting down to...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

... Having the stitches taken out from my head wound this morning its ok its no longer painful - the pain suddenly stopped after Mrs B said I was over doing the sympathy vote & having stitches in the head doesn't mean it prevents me from doing dishes.

But on the other hand it did worry me when the doctor looked inside the 'hole' & said she couldnt see anything :-o

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... Having the stitches taken out from my head wound this morning its ok its no longer painful - the pain suddenly stopped after Mrs B said I was over doing the sympathy vote & having stitches in the head doesn't mean it prevents me from doing dishes.

But on the other hand it did worry me when the doctor looked inside the 'hole' & said she couldnt see anything :-o

lmao Beachy. And good on your wife for not letting a little thing like a hole in the head stop you from your chores:D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

lmao Beachy. And good on your wife for not letting a little thing like a hole in the head stop you from your chores:D

Cant blame me for trying, after all I was told NOT to get my hair wet :D

PS 1 hour 40 minutes to go

Edited by beachcomber60
PS added

that will take more than removing a few stitches if you ask me. :razz:

:eek::D

Dont think I've ever been 'normal', act young stay young thats me! ;)

Did offer me a Mr Bump plaster but decided against it as I just cant afford to loose those few strands of hair when it comes off - losing enough as it is (naturally) so I settled for a lolly :)

and we won't be talking about you... honest :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

By this time tomorrow, I should be enjoying il farniente and la dolce vita.

Enjoy your holiday Bookie, I think you deserve it.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Getting my new television tomorrow.... old one keeps making lots of crackling noises long after it is switched off - sounds like an old valve tv - remember them.

Have seen one I like, and am going to chat to shop manager for a display one.... he sometimes obliges, depends on how much he needs to get his bonus - and end of the month is tomorrow!

Best give it a minimum of 48 hours in case she is pulling our legs.:cool:

Have a great time if your not Bookie;).

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

A couple of days to go until I can start going mad cooking with the 12-odd kilos of Belgian chocolate I've just ordered...lovely:D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

A couple of days to go until I can start going mad cooking with the 12-odd kilos of Belgian chocolate I've just ordered...lovely:D

OMG Lexis what are you cooking with 12 kilos of chocolate?

Just lock the door, turn off the phone, put on a weepy film and EAT EAT EAT!!! :D:D:D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!