Police let bailiff into my property ***WON - bailiffs certificate removed ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4728 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanx hun. gonna start and write something up when cakes come out of oven LOL i am also gonna put on the letter if they insist on this constant passing of letters wanting sill things im gonna start charging for my letters and so on been told that i can dunno if its true or not like

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks hun. gonna start and write something up when cakes come out of oven LOL i am also gonna put on the letter if they insist on this constant passing of letters wanting sill things I'm gonna start charging for my letters and so on been told that i can dunno if its true or not like

I wouldn't bother just send the statement i said and nothing else wait and see what they repay

if they were to take you to court for there outstanding fees they would have to produse that doc and DVLA check to confirm you own the car levied without it all you owe is £7.50 outsanding from there visit fees

They are clutching at straws imho, and are hoping even at the last minute to intimidate you into accepting that they are right, you are wrong and should roll over and pay up. that would then form part of any defence they may present in a court when called upon to justify their actions and fees.

Follow Hallow on this one imho.

Edited by brassnecked

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

There is one slight misconcerting fact here. That is they may been back and corrected their initial error of the VRM, however they obviously have not reissued any further paperwork so at some stage the OP may have to make a SAR to the Bailiffs. It is most fortunate however that the OP has also retained all paperwork so far issued and can compare the NOS with whatever may be produced!

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have letters from rossendales and the council from after i sent formal complaints them saying they confirm a levi on reg number plate r149 hyg which is not the registration on my car LOL

OK so email it then back it up with hard copy through post as i have done with everything else ?

yup

It will be interesting to see what they come up with am i correct in thinking the only ref they have to your car is when it was clamped and either a sticker was put on it with wrong reg or she gave you a letter saying they had clamped car reg xxxxx

What i got was paper saying DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRIVE THIS CAR it has been clammed due to none payment of council tax - that paper has the correct reg on it but they say the levy was placed on the car month before then and on that paper she put on also states the 6.35 am wake up call i got

i have not had any notice of distress or anything to say things where been seized or levied on

WARNING!

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MOVE THIS VEHICLE

IT HAS BEEN SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED IN EXECUTION OF A COURT WARRANT

UNDER SECTION 1(2) OF THE CRIMINAL DAMAGE ACT 1971 IT IS AN OFFENCE TO, WITHOUT LAWFUL EXCUSE, DESTROY OR DAMAGE PROPERTY OF ANOTHER WITH INTENT

THE IMMOBILISATION DEVICE WILL ONLY BE REMOVED BY THE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER UPON PAYMENT OF THE SUM DUE ON THE WARRANT(S) AND ALL OUTSTANDING FEES, COSTS, CHARGES AND EXPENSES

YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE OFFICER IMMEDIATELY

Name:

Date:

Telephone:

Time:

THE VEHICLE WILL BE REMOVED AT FURTHER EXPENSE IF THE SUM DUE IS NOT PAID WITHIN 1 HOUR OF THE TIME NOTED ABOVE

(INSERT HERE BAILIFF OFFICE DETAILS)

No not like that either hun LOL al try n copy it by hand LOL

Vehicle Registration .............

Our Reference Number..............

Date and Time 21/06/6.35am

DO NOT ATTEMPT

TO DRIVE THIS

VEHICLE

THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN CLAMMED FOR NONE PAYMENT OF

Council Tax / Non Domestic Rates Road Traffic Debt

IT IS AM OFFENCE TO DAMAGE OR REMOVE THE CLAMP AND LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN IF THE BAILIFF DESCOVERS ANY SIGN OF DAMAGE

Please call me urgently to arrange payment on ...................

we accept

We DO NOT accept cheques

Failure to contact the bailiff or pay the amount outstanding within 24 hours from the time and date of this notice will incur further charges & will result in the vehicle been removed and SOLD at a public auction.

The old grey matter is working overtime.

Your pals state:

"I note we have previously confirmed proof of third party ownership for the goods levied on is required to relinquish possession of the goods. The fees incurred on your account therefore stand as at today's date this has not been received."

How can you provide proof of 3rd Party ownership when you don't have a clue who owns a vehicle with that VRM.

I could be tempted to write a letter to the Judge at the forthcoming hearing advising of these matters as he has the power to not only make them remove this levy but also to refrain from any & all other action as a punishment. A Form 4 Complaint can also be about a Company as well as an individual.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ahh i didnt no that i still have time to send a letter i am posting one tomorrow informing the judge that i wanted to attend the hearing but i have been advised by my doctor not to go she fears i could have a panic attack or set me back with treatment for my depression grrrrr

Having had time to sit and think i am wondering if they have brushed the levy that the first bailiff was supposed to of done as all they keep referencing to is the one made on the car. I no it is highly possib;le once i prove one thing they will move to another to carry on arguing but they have not mention the the list that the first bailiff made when the police brought her into the house

If they had a valid levy on a car then there was no need for another levy

she did not gain gain peaceful entry the police invited her in even so a valid levy must be done on a notice of seizure and it must be handed or left at the premises AT THE TIME OF THE LEVY

Ok letter to judge n
rossendales
link3.gif
just need to start on the claim form 4 regarding the company

I would hold of on that until you receive a reply regarding the notice of seizure of goods and inventory

you do know that if a form 4 goes against you the judge can order cost to rossendales