please keep us in your thoughts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well Mr HF is in hospital for the second and main part of his operation today, fingers crossed everyone.

the good thing is he has not to try and father any children for at least two years, which as he is 60 and I am nearly 58 is a relief!

joking apart I will be glad when his op is over and he is back home safe and sound tomorrow

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishing Mr HF the best of luck and a very speedy recovery Hills x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

well Mr HF is in hospital for the second and main part of his operation today, fingers crossed everyone.

the good thing is he has not to try and father any children for at least two years, which as he is 60 and I am nearly 58 is a relief!

You should never stop trying HF...........at least it'll take his mind off his train set!!

joking apart I will be glad when his op is over and he is back home safe and sound tomorrow

Hope everything goes ok, fingers well and truly crossed

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

hey CF talking of "model" trains, I am not allowed to call it a train set, I have created a monster, if we go out for the day we somehow manage to end up in a model shop, he spends so much time in the garage now I think he has another woman in there! I think he will be asking for a packed lunch soon so he does not have to come "home" for his dinner!

HF....

does this ring any bells??

Inventor creates upside-down model railway - Telegraph

at least it keeps his mind of suggesting a bit of 'shunting' and checking your rolling stock!!:D

Hope his op goes ok

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Are you SURE he's not on the autistic spectrum?

Bookie.......I was given to understand by someone who knows these things, that ALL men are on the spectrum somewhere

and, I can't disagree with the suggestion at all:D:D

Toot toot chuf chuf chuf toot toot! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

wooppeeee he has had his op and is back the ward

Very pleased to hear that it all went well HF :)

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

Hope he has a speedy recovery :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.