HFO Services/Capital/Turnbull barclaycard debt

vjohn82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4767 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

what a load of crap from a miserable overpaid Judge - this as stated above was a hearing for costs in a discontinued claim, why on earth was it adjourned - its not right or acceptable - the judge knows this - its just that he could not be bothered to miss his lunch or a evening meal to deal with this justly.

I hope these Judges will realise that the amount of stress and anguish they cause is often worse than the irresponsible actions of a creditor who, tries to bully a debtor to pay a debt which is unenforceable or taken to court wrongly and then dropped -

The judges seem to run on their own rules - its a shame - and irresponsible, that is where my faith in humanity seems to dwindle and wither away........WHERE IS JUSTICE IN THIS COUNTRY???

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In economics and finance, a Taleb distribution is a probability distribution in which there is a high probability of a small gain, and a small probability of a very large loss, which more than outweighs the gains. In these situations the expected value is (very much) less than zero, but this fact is camouflaged by the appearance of low risk and steady returns. It is a combination of kurtosis risk and skewness risk: overall returns are dominated by extreme events (kurtosis), which are to the downside (skew). The corresponding situation is also known as the peso problem.

The term is therefore increasingly used in the financial markets to describe dangerous or flawed trading strategies. The Taleb distribution is named for Nassim Taleb, based on ideas outlined in his Fooled by Randomness.[

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Will just wait for the hearing date to be confirmed now... not much more I can do. All of the evidence is in, two witness statements done and skeleton argument.

Ball in their court now to bail out... this will only get more expensive for them. Not sure how much they will have been billed for yesterdays adjournment but there's no way their costs will have to be met by me for it.

So far this has cost them...

£721.69 for the alleged debt

£200 for hearing

£75 AQ fee

£75 SJ application fee

£200 est. for yesterday

Could get slightly more expensive for them... considering that they allegedly discontinued because of the prohibitive cost I can simply raise the fact they are sending representation at significant cost disproportionate to the alleged debt they were chasing. I think their argument will not go down very well when it comes to the showdown.

Feeling more and more confident about this as time goes on to be honest.

Hi Guys,

Sorry to butt in on an amusing converstaion here. Can I just ask about the apparent continuing involvement of Indian offices and call centres please?

My reading of the Data Protection Act 1998 seems to lead me to believe that it embodies the EU directives on personal data which again is reinforced by the Lisbon Treaty. This really boils down to the fact that personal sensitive data CANNOT be divulged to organisations outside the geographic boundaries of the European Union regardless of what "agreement" you are alleged to have signed. Hence once data is passed to an Indian group or anywhere else for that matter then it becomes game over for the creditor.

I know there are some nasties for British Nationals in the appendices to the Lisbon Treaty where as usual our lot have "excused" us mere mortals from a lot of the good bits like the extra consumer protection it provides.

Would be interested to see any comments you have.

Regards

oilyrag.:)

Hi oilyrag,

HFO are "outsourcing" their call centres to India - I believe their registered office is now in Gurgaon.

We are more interested with the previous regime where HFO Capital have their registered offices in the Cayman Islands and Ireland.

The SRA have informed me they intend to take my complaint about the dodgy document very seriously.

Tut tut Alice... looks like you're in trouble now!

Nice one VJ, will hopefully get time to get my complaint in tomorrow.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Hi Guys,

Sorry to butt in on an amusing converstaion here. Can I just ask about the apparent continuing involvement of Indian offices and call centres please?

My reading of the Data Protection Act 1998 seems to lead me to believe that it embodies the EU directives on personal data which again is reinforced by the Lisbon Treaty. This really boils down to the fact that personal sensitive data CANNOT be divulged to organisations outside the geographic boundaries of the European Union regardless of what "agreement" you are alleged to have signed. Hence once data is passed to an Indian group or anywhere else for that matter then it becomes game over for the creditor.

I know there are some nasties for British Nationals in the appendices to the Lisbon Treaty where as usual our lot have "excused" us mere mortals from a lot of the good bits like the extra consumer protection it provides.

Would be interested to see any comments you have.

Regards

oilyrag.:)

yes but the fsa and ico dont care about any eu directives i have complained to the on several occasions since the begining of 2007 and they are not bothered

our freind barrington is the director of the indian co HFO his staff hardly ever get paid unless they can show determination and fearless attitude to get money out of the client repeat calls several in an hour if neccessary just get the credit card number onto their books

that is the gist of our indian freind conversation he is sending me a report sheet on how to get results and the tactics they are asked to follow i am hopeful he sends me the tactics sheet..even he thought it immorral in they way they have to speak to clients i will pass this on to all the crew via pm

patrickq1