HFO Services/Capital/Turnbull barclaycard debt

vjohn82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4753 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u get your hand smacked for being naughty ...tut tut guys im ashamed of you for getting personel lol

sadly i missed the link damm....just a thought going of topic but could do with some help on this thread it aint HFO but along simmallar lines..cheers guys

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/224697-cabot-morgan-my-monument-8.html#post2749394

Well today is the day folks... if I do not receive a letter on my doormat regarding the SECOND section 10 DPA notice then HFO will be getting another letter... the MCOL claim is all ready and waiting.

I was thinking to myself though whether MCOL is the appropriate medium for such a claim? Is it better to submit it to the court directly so I can add the exhibits to it?

The next deadline is the 15th whereby HFO have to file and serve a response to the costs hearing (the Judge ensured that 7 clear days before the date of the hearing were part of the order).

The hearing is the 22nd.

Please Mr, Postman, bring nothing...

...except a cheque in full settlement and acknowldgment that the S10 notice has been complied with.

And Elvis Presley lives next door to me.

Anything that does surface after today will have the usual backdated letter so keep any envelopes. Must be about 100 miles between the HFO word processor and the mailroom, as it takes them a week to actually post anything they print out.

Please Mr, Postman, bring nothing...

...except a cheque in full settlement and acknowldgment that the S10 notice has been complied with.

And Elvis Presley lives next door to me.

Anything that does surface after today will have the usual backdated letter so keep any envelopes. Must be about 100 miles between the HFO word processor and the mailroom, as it takes them a week to actually post anything they print out.

Well the court order states a clear 7 days before the hearing... they will get short thrift from the court if it turns up late there.

If they supply a copy to me late then it will be no surprise... but if it does arrive... I will make sure Darth gets a few sugar cubes :-D

Well today is the day folks... if I do not receive a letter on my doormat regarding the SECOND section 10 DPA notice then HFO will be getting another letter... the MCOL claim is all ready and waiting.

I was thinking to myself though whether MCOL is the appropriate medium for such a claim? Is it better to submit it to the court directly so I can add the exhibits to it?

The next deadline is the 15th whereby HFO have to file and serve a response to the costs hearing (the Judge ensured that 7 clear days before the date of the hearing were part of the order).

The hearing is the 22nd.

You are limited to what you can put on the claim form if you submit online arent you ?

Also by going directly through a local court, you can submit exhibits:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Definition of irony:

Judge stating that a debtor is trying to wriggle out of debt on a technicality where the claimant in proceedings has been sold the account and assigns it offshore to avoid tax via "technical" methods.

The 15th is getting closer and closer... the tension is rising... will HFO respond??? Hmmm...

More fun and games on the way I suspect; the way things are going I will probably get a costs order in my favour by default as I can't see them turning up on the day.

That said, they might dispute it if I get a default judgement - then it starts all over again.

I also served them a final LBA today... I will be issuing the claim form on the 23rd Feb for Data Protection issues.

does the money collected go to malta via eire connection i will look into this and find out wether accounts have been prepared considering they say the transfer of the caymen accounts were moved two years ago....? fishy tale i think its the maltese connection...

Edited by patrickq1

Postie is usually here and gone by now... nothing has dropped on my doormat from TR/HFO.

Kuhler Shaka hasn't responded to my emails despite reading ALL of them.

Edited by vjohn82
duplicated posts

No need to repeat yourself, VJ.

No need to repeat yourself, VJ.

I know

I know

Somethings up with this bleedin' thing... anytime I submit reply it keeps going into advanced mode... then when I submit reply again two posts show up...

A level of incompetence only every found in Wimbledon ;-)