CPR part 18 vs CPR 31.14 Confused? well read here

pt2537
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4868 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Rubbish - please remove the bumps, sticky requests etc and keep the important stuff - I have given this link to people who really have requested help and I would ask that it is easily available to those who need it, if there is some reason why you do not want us to do this then pls inform us fully

love from the coledogX

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish - please remove the bumps, sticky requests etc and keep the important stuff - I have given this link to people who really have requested help and I would ask that it is easily available to those who need it, if there is some reason why you do not want us to do this then pls inform us fully

love from the coledogX

if there are bumps remaining following my post on behalf of the siteteams' work earlier, flag them up

i think we got them all though, bar a mention of it to be stickied - that is being left in so's admin are aware of it when it gets reviewed.

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hiya all

just looking and re reading again about cpr part 18 now understand its for information only, so could i perhaps do this request for say statements for the life of the account? and what other info could i ask for

cheers angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

nope

But, you could ask if the Claimant has in their possession the statements for the term of the account

or

What period of statements does the claimant have in their possession and if such items are in the Claimants possession then would the Claimant provide copies to the Defendant

You have to remember this is not for a fishing trip, you must have a valid reason for asking, you cant just dig and dig til you find something to latch onto

hiya pt

got you thanks, so as ive already asked for the sars info and the original creditor was asking me to send it some form of id, suppose i could do that instead and see what i get back without doing the cpr section 18 letter

im still a bit uneasy in sending a copy of drivers license or passport suppose best send it special delivery to ensure it arrives ok,

if i want the sars info i suppose i have no choice but to send in the id

catch up laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Angel

NO NO NO NO NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You dont send originals to them,

a photocopy will suffice, if they wont accept that then go to a solicitors office and have them certify the copy as being accurate.

if your address is the same as that which the agreement was entered into- and the claimant and/or their sols have been corresponding with you at this address- thyen you would be entitled to |REFUSE to proove your identity in this way

the fact of the correspondence and statements to you at this address is sufficient proof of your identity

if not- then the creditors and/or sols are in breach of acts relating to information security

if the case is as i outlined- write and tell them that they are being deliberately obstructive and well aware of your identity and that any further refusal to acknowledge your identity/obfuscate will be disclosed to the court as an abuse

hello pt2537 and diddydicky

sorry didnt make myself clear i wouldnt send the originals only a copy of say my passport page with my passport no and info or a copy of my drivers license,

but like you state all info has been sent to me to my address for everything, why are they still wanting the id info, which i find very strange and i cant find anything on the ico site that it states that i Must send in that info if im requested,

anyway i think that i may have the majority of the statements anyway but the credit card was an mbna one but with alliance and leicester, the sars i sent to alliance and leicester, but should i also do a seperate sars to mbna too?

cheers angel x

Hoist them with their own petard and send them a very dodgy illegible photocopy. Sauce for the goose is sauce for gander...

:lol:...and just how much time and effort will it take angel_1 to 'fabricate' that? We LIPs don't have docufab factories like some peeps we know!:spy:

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

passports and driver licenses HAVE SIGNATURES...be on your guard!!!!

m2ae

Agreed - be wary of sending anything that binds both your picture AND signature to these folk. DD's advice in post#92 is key.

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

you are under no legal obligation to supply any documents that varify who you are.

how the hell can they varify who you are from a picture without a sign that matches the one they must have on record.....

they cant.

delaying tactic

theres a thread on here that followed the same route as you.

it went to court and the judge ordered them to send the info

hfc and restons i think

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good Morning everyone thank you and so sorry i seem to have highjacked this important thread, will search out that thread with hfc and restons many thanks

have a fun day and yes i believe its all a bit of a delaying factor and if i sent my complaint to ico they need about 4 to 5 months to deal and thus i think court would be quicker and easier, cheers angel x

Jf it's our friends at Pestons they are masters at evading, even when party to proceedings, and will do everything to avoid disclosure. I have a letter from them stating due to data protection it is not their policy to accept requests without a signature.

Them failing to disclose was part of my downfall. maybe PT can advise how to force the claimant to disclose

Understood Bazar, unfortunately we don't always have the money to pay £75 a pop.

There was me thinking we all had to play by the CPR rules, it appears if you have deep enough pockets you are in the best position

Aint that the way,

You'll need to decide what you want to do now.

If you cant afford to pay them what they are demanding, then really, its up to the court to decide a payment regime.

BUT, you may well have a good point of argument, that gets them to back off.

You must certainly go over ALL those little charges theyve lumped on

as ref post 86.

the decision/review of if/if not this is a stickies is something for admin and not the siteteam.

no good keep pulling our tails

p'haps place this as a shortcut on your desktop to easily paste into any replies elsewhere you make or even bookmark the thread

thats two ways to minimise effort.

but you'd still have to do that anyhow, even if it were a stickie.

dx

and they

• 1 month later...

Other useful links for threads started by pt2537 are :

Embarrassed Defences and the problems with them

Legal Action - Important if you are being Sued

The following thread is by surfaceagentx20 and is referred to in the threads above.

Gettiing them to reveal their vitals

This thread is a resource only. Please start your own thread if you require advice. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4868 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks