You are all slagging off Welcome Finance.

bailiff2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right....

I reading these forums and you are all slagging off Welcome Finance. The reason you are all screwing is that YOU are so rubbish in saving money and have the worst credit rating. If you paid your debts in the first place you would be able to get credit elsewhere. I work for Cattles and we refer to you lot as scutters, with a live today-pay tomorrow attitude.

For your info Cattles which is Welcome Finance and is winding up. This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection. Accounts that DONT pay or are in arrears will be passed onto to debt collection agencies

This bit I will look forward to as you will get more hastle and greef from them. But I will put my wages on it, most of you cop outs will go to debt managment agencies or CAB just like the advert between Trisha tells you too.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bailiff2

Maybe just maybe if your company done it's job properly then this thread would not exsits,winding up is the best thing for it and put people like you on the dole were you belong you have a nice life now picking up your 60 quid from the tax payer ie people like us.

Who do you think you are bailiff 2 i havent seen any one on these forums saying that are not going to pay the debts they are complaining about how they have been treated by your staff so maybe if cattles gave there staff proper training on how to treat customers this forum wouldnt exsist enjoy your job seekers allowance

Right....

I reading these forums and you are all slagging off Welcome Finance. The reason you are all screwing is that YOU are so rubbish in saving money and have the worst credit rating. If you paid your debts in the first place you would be able to get credit elsewhere. I work for Cattles and we refer to you lot as scutters, with a live today-pay tomorrow attitude.

For your info Cattles which is Welcome Finance and is winding up. This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection. Accounts that DONT pay or are in arrears will be passed onto to debt collection agencies

This bit I will look forward to as you will get more hastle and greef from them. But I will put my wages on it, most of you cop outs will go to debt managment agencies or CAB just like the advert between Trisha tells you too.

This must belong to you then. :D

149wdu0.jpg

How dare you threaten people in this manner yes I cannot wait to see the day when you too wil be signing on the dole your company has gone under because of its underhand techniques and its lies.

We are not trying to get out of paying we just want Welcome, Cattles to treat people as human beings and not as muppets.

Right....

Im sure there are many staff that have loans and car finance maybe not with welcome themselves but does that mean they cant save either?! Maybe a trip back to G.C.S.E English would be best suited for youself as your spelling leaves alot to be desired! As for putting your wages on it as your wage is our money due to secret commission I look forward to receiving some of it back as I for one dont need an IVA, debt management agency or even CAB because as the saying goes....you cant get blood out of a stone and welcome have already bled this stone dry :rolleyes:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Cagbot would you please clean this thread up, it's no use to anyone

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

Ex WFS and Bailiff, if you don't have any constructive contributions then you are not needed here.

Beyond, good call on the grammar, looks like the cream of the crop are left in the company hey?!

Also the notes on selling the accounts to the banks - not very likely is it, the banks are in enough trouble as it is, and once again to reiterate that the accounts will be sold onto a company that are subject to the same laws and regulations as Welcome, hopefully the new companies will actually adhere to them.

Now Bailiff, I'd either spend your internet time looking for jobs or trying to hit your collections target, ex employee, did you really sign up to CAG to agree with them, not sure who is worse. Think your mensa membership is due for renewal.

Won't go on anymore as this is someones thread but if either of you want to take this offline, start your own thread or PM me.

Right....

I reading these forums and you are all slagging off Welcome Finance.

YES WE ARE! Well Spotted!!!

The reason you are all screwing ( sorry Screwing What)? is that YOU are so rubbish in saving money.

I Have quite enough saved, Thank You. I Just will NOT Waste It On A Bunch of **** *ANKERS Who LIE and DECEIVE, and Can NOT Abide by the Rules or The LAW in What Ever Shape or Form it Comes IN. They Make Their OWN Rules UP and Then Try To Tell Us WE MUST Abide by The LAW AS They SEE IT! The Way They Would Want The Law To BE If They Did Make It! Fortunately My Friends And I Are Aware of The Lying and Cheating Now, AND OUR Fervent Mission Is To Make More AND More People Aware Of What IS RIGHT, AND To Ensure That **** Like This Do NOT Create The Misery They Do EVER Again In The Name Of Profit For Themselves!!!

and have the worst credit rating. MY Credit Rating WAS FINE UNTIL I Met These CHEATING *ASTARDS.

If you paid your debts in the first place you would be able to get credit elsewhere.

I Certainly Wish I Had, Because The State THEY Have Left MY Credit Rating In Due To THIER Lies And Failure To Work To A SIMPLE Surmise. The Surmise Being That They Could Collect MY Payments To A SET LAID DOWN AND AGREED TO TIME SCALE!!! T:mad:SSERS!!!

I work for Cattles and we refer to you lot as scutters, YOU Know What WE Call You!!! HA! HA! HA!

with a live today-pay tomorrow attitude. A GOOD WAY TO LIVE BUT UNTRUE!!!

For your info Cattles which is Welcome Finance and is winding up. That IS A Shame..... Hope You Find A Job Soon! It Is The Time Of Year That Farmers Need GOOD MUCK SPREADERS!!!

This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection.

There Are NO Decent Banks! If Cattles/ WELSCUM Had EVER Been Decent Niether You Nor I Would Be Here. You Could Be At WORK, I Could BE Watching Daytime Telly!!!

Accounts that DONT pay or are in arrears will be passed onto to debt collection agencies This bit I will look forward to

SO MY FRIEND Will I. These Are Scummier Than The ****, And Operate At LOWER Than Drain Level. AND Are As Effective As Wet Toilet Paper!!! as you will get more hastle and greef from them ( Great, Greef Sounds So Much Better Than The Alternative, GRIEF.

But I will put my wages on it, most of you cop outs will go to debt managment agencies or CAB just like the advert between Trisha tells you too.

Can You Blame Us Trisha Is Such A Great Informative Programme, I Could Watch Her While I`m Avoiding Communication With COMPLETE MORONS Like Yourself And The Rest Of The ****. Just A Point on when I Say Informative. That Show Lets Us Decent Law Abiding, Honest People See What The Staff In The Office At Cattles/ Welscum Look And Act Like. Absolute Chaos!!!?

Now Go Away And Take That **** Ex WFS Employee With you. You can show each other where the Job Center is!!!:roll:

Cheers, MARK

Our accounts going to agencies, is that before or after Cattles decide to submit thier accounts for last year? Winding down, more like going down. You must both very loyal to cattles after the way they have got rid of all your colleagues, do you have any directors left at cattles?, they have got out quick hav'nt they....wonder why?

By the way we watch jeremy kyle not trisha :D

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

Ex WFS and Bailiff, if you don't have any constructive contributions then you are not needed here.

Precisely!

Beyond, good call on the grammar, looks like the cream of the crop are left in the company hey?!

Indeed!

Also the notes on selling the accounts to the banks - not very likely is it, the banks are in enough trouble as it is, and once again to reiterate that the accounts will be sold onto a company that are subject to the same laws and regulations as Welcome, hopefully the new companies will actually adhere to them.

Now Bailiff, I'd either spend your internet time looking for jobs or trying to hit your collections target, ex employee, did you really sign up to CAG to agree with them, not sure who is worse. Think your mensa membership is due for renewal.

Ex employee was here before but got cagbotted back to 0 posts :rolleyes:

Won't go on anymore as this is someones thread but if either of you want to take this offline, start your own thread or PM me.

:):)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Now Go Away And Take That **** Ex WFS Employee With you. You can show each other where the Job Center is!!!:roll:

Cheers, MARK

What can I say Mark spot on response as always :D

It's 'hassle and grief' though, as you say, you work for Cattles so we can't expect the highest educational standards.

I had a hastle n greef pie the other day, it was a bit chewy !

I just spotted this thread and theres nothing left for me to say that Mark, Beyond and Major havnt allready said and the exelent one liner from Bebo that your not winding down your going down, lovin it. . . .

You know Bailif2 (ironic that a cattles employee names themself as bailiff, kinda suits dont it) anyways im getting that good at spotting your attitudes that when I read your first sentance I knew you was an employee before I got to the part "I work for Cattles" . . . and its posts like yours that confirm all our opinions of the company thus leaving a positive feeling that we are doing the right thing in helping consumers fight and stand up for their rights :D

Right....

This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection. .

you said it yourself decent banks not some **** outfit that could not manage it's own finances - moron

enjoy life on the dole, and while your at it take your mates from Clueless finance with you.

Baliff & Ex WFS, it does not surprise me that you come on here having a cheap pop at everyone. That's all I ever got from local branch anyway, immature & stupid comments. We have all been ripped off & abused by Welcome & you know it & it seems you have been apart of it.

When things go wrong for you & they will, when you are suffering, remember what you have done & remember us! You can't keep us down!

So p**s off back to your slums you dirty ******, rip off merchants & think about becoming a better person.

Louis