You are all slagging off Welcome Finance.

bailiff2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And Welshmam, hands off, it's ME he hold in respect and finds informative, not you, so back off sister!!! :razz:

I know Bookie...just re-read that...totally gutted!! ;)

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Consider the Tension Diffused! Could you please form an Orderly Line Ladies!!! :D

I can`t believe I stewed on that ALL afternoon??? I thought 3 years as a CAG Moderator was being compared to my stint in the Andrew ( NAVY). lol :o

I left the MOB ( Navy) 10 years ago now! WOW How Time Flies! AND WOW How Different is MY Life Now??? :eek:

Have Pity on an Old Matelot and Please Forgive My Petulance???

Cheers, MARK

A tall, dark, handsome naval man who is single may well be single for a good reason WelshMam! :-D

He may also have been Married to the same Lady for 28 Years for a Very good Reason Too!!! LMAO :D

Cheers, MARK

It all boils down to the facts that welcome have carried on business, more than often in an unlawful manner, which has caught up with them and they are now paying the price.

On the plus side because of their ineptness many people, including myself, have benefited from their greed (through their fraudulent manipulation of agreements etc.. being unenforceable ).

As to their staff and former staff that knowingly misrepresented the agreements they were selling. I honestly think they deserve all they get. If I ever came across a CV with Welcome as a past employer I would consider the applicant not to be trusted in the slightest.

When you look on their former employee facebook page they can only recommend other bottom of the barrel loan companies to apply for.

I am looking forward to a "proper" bank to just take one look at my so called agreement. As to a debt collector ? I have begged Welcome to take me to court, I can only keep asking......

If asked who I work for in a pub I would give the name of the company in a loud clear voice. If a Welcome employee did the same they would need to look over their shoulder first....... or whisper