You are all slagging off Welcome Finance.

bailiff2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my GOD!

P45 nice snipe :)

When welcome is gone, Ill be still helping you spongers wipe your arses. EAT ****

I presume your stars should read "Eat Well" as thats what most people on here will be doing once they get Welcome out of their lives.

No point asking God for help either.

I read this as though you are deluded into thinking that as a Cattles employee you are somehow safer than Welcome.

Newsflash, its ALL going down the pan, you included, have a large slice of humble pie, stop proving to everyone that not only are you a fool but you are ignorant too.

If you don't PM Mark then feel free to PM me.

Oh and by the way isn't it a sackable offence to post on here? Just a thought!

See you are Lurking there in the background then bailliff2. Not a word to be said then? Well , not one you can spell!!!

It would be a Revelation to you if you PM`d Major Player!!! He was one of your bosses at Welscum/ Cattles. He saw through their Bull to how ALL the staff had been tricked, lied to, deceived and generally Brainwashed by these ****!!!

Why do you think you have been told NOT to come to these forums? It isn`t because some unhappy customers may find out who you are and were you live, the way you have been told. It is because they don`t want any of the staff hearing and seeing the TRUTH!!!

Cheers, MARK

Bailiff, have you hit your target yet???? If you had worked under me, you would be out of a job, completely unprofessional and such a poor atitude.

By the way, the suits keep an eye on forums like this, don't be surprised if the company starts to issue communications about inappropriate behaviour - consider your card marked - think i remember you saying you had a new job, would they take you on after being sacked for gross misconduct?

You can call the customers all you like but ultimately if they did not exist you wouldn't have a job - I'm sure that situation will right itself in the near future and you will appreciate how offensive it is to defame people for being out of work - there are about 3 million people who would have something to say to you

I'll let Mark respond to you as hes much better at expressing himself than me but needless to say if you did your research you would find out just how wrong you are in calling him dole ****.

Good luck with your life, you won't get far with such an ignorant outlook.

mark1arby have you paid this months payments yet????

Or are you off down the races this week

DOLE-****

Eloquence is Certainly NOT Required with this NOB!!! What A *ANKER!!!

How old are you bailliff2?

I suspect that you are the same age as some of the young MEN and WOMEN who are losing their lives because of something they believe in. And they are not scared of having the right ethics to enable them to do this job. What have you DONE Today to Make You Feel Proud????

You are sat one finger typing bcause you have your miniscual ****** in the other hand. T:pSSER

We could carry on doing this for the rest of your life if that is how you intend to spend your time. I am retired from a worthwhile job that I loved and did for a long time, willingly. So the time I have is My Own to do with as I please, I have most Certainly Earned it.

I can say with TOTAL and Absolute Certainty, if you had ever done the job I did, You WOULD have been SHOT or THROWN OVERBOARD by your Own Side. In a VERY Short space of Time. Which is Probably Exactly what the Other *ANKERS who Have to Put Up with you are Wanting to Do To You.

You are typical of the Monkeys who are employed by Welscum. Of Low Intelligence, so you are easy to manipulate ( were you told the stocks you were buying in this **** company would be worth a mint?), and of NO Morals which enables them to pick you from the Mob as they can easily Train you to be one of THEIR MONKEYS ( Working for the Man).

I have MORE Respect for a Hong Kong Whore than I do for your kind! You are the SAME as AIDS, Everybody Knows What You Are, But NOBODY Wants YOU!!!

NOW Please go and moan with the rest of Unwanted on the Cattles Investment Forum at iii.com/ co.uk

Cheers, MARK

Edited by Mr lex
Steady on Mark !!

Folks, folks, folks!

Why lower yourself to his level?

I read all the posts on here and I am shocked at the mob mentality and the language used. How is that helping? You are making yourselves no better than him and he is laughing at you because he's managed to get a rise out of you!

By all means respond, but respond using the legal arguments amongst which he is completely powerless, trading insults is only going to make him more determined to stay on to wind you guys up.

We on CAG always have tried to keep up certain standards and I must say that seeing references to small genitalia etc is not something I am proud to see. I also know it is a breach of forum rules and I personally hope Mr Lex finds his CAGbot ASAP. Come on you lot, you can do better than swearing at someone whose mental ability is so obviously challenged that he is no match for any of you!!! ;-)

I dont know how they find the time to mess about on here when there is all the PPI refunds to count., Bookie is right not worthing giving them a raise.

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

To the thread in general.

We have been very lenient in dealing with this so far. I really don't want to start unapproving posts, Please keep it within site rules or I will close the thread.

Don't let them win by default!!!!!

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I wont quote coz theres too many to agree with but well said caggers and Mark I just love the way you say exactly what im saying to the laptop :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Folks, folks, folks!

Why lower yourself to his level?

I read all the posts on here and I am shocked at the mob mentality and the language used. How is that helping? You are making yourselves no better than him and he is laughing at you because he's managed to get a rise out of you!

By all means respond, but respond using the legal arguments amongst which he is completely powerless, trading insults is only going to make him more determined to stay on to wind you guys up.

We on CAG always have tried to keep up certain standards and I must say that seeing references to small genitalia etc is not something I am proud to see. I also know it is a breach of forum rules and I personally hope Mr Lex finds his CAGbot ASAP. Come on you lot, you can do better than swearing at someone whose mental ability is so obviously challenged that he is no match for any of you!!! ;-)

Point Taken! It`s Sometimes difficult to throw of 24 years of Naval Training!

I do think though that it is more than needed to get down to their level at times.

I apologise for any offence. Against Forum Rules, I apologise for that also.

I do think that bailliff2 has now gained More satisfaction from those last few posts than ever he could from a few simple 4 letter words. That are in Common use now days.

With Great Respect to You and other Caggers. Could the point not have been made by PM? Allowing me time to edit the post.

Cheers, MARK

I wasn't talking to just you, Mark, but to people in general. Also my PMs are switched off, and what I wanted to say, I felt needed seen by everyone.

24 years of Naval training, huh? well, I was a mod on here for over 3 years and I guess some habits die hard. ;-)

No apologies needed and no offence taken (by me at least). As for the soon-to-be-ex-employees, my experience of trolls is that they thrive on the attention-seeking and soon get bored and move on when ignored. The fact someone has drawn their attention to the fact their superiors may be monitoring them and won't appreciate their posting on here is probably going to have an influence too.

When I was still a mod, we had one DCA employee who used to log on CAG at the beginning of his shift, then at lunchtime and again briefly before signing off, thinking he was safe behind the anonimity of his screen. Unfortunately for him, I was able to trace his IP, and told him that I wondered what his manager would make of his misuse of the work computer, and pointed out it would be very easy for the manager in question to find out who within the company was logging on here. His last post was on the line of "yeah right, as if I cared, go ahead..." and then disappeared forever. :-D

Trolls thrive on disruption and attention-seeking. You ignore them or refuse to engage, they soon go trick track back under their bridge. ;-)

Yeah, lets not rise to the bait...I was enjoying it more when we were letting him rant!! lol :D

24 years of naval training eh Mark?? You're not tall, dark, handsome and single by any chance?!!!! ;)

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

24 years of Naval training, huh?

I do realise the respect you are held in on CAG. I myself have read many of your posts, and have always found them informative. How ever, again with respect. What is the above supposed to infer? Or is it that you did not understand my meaning about 24 years of Naval Training?

When I said I was in the Royal Navy I wasn`t looking for CAG points or expecting sharp intakes of breath. It is just a fact I thought pertinent at the time.

Cheers, MARK

Welshmam stop swooning, this isn't a dating site . . :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I do realise the respect you are held in on CAG. I myself have read many of your posts, and have always found them informative. How ever, again with respect. What is the above supposed to infer? Or is it that you did not understand my meaning about 24 years of Naval Training?

When I said I was in the Royal Navy I wasn`t looking for CAG points or expecting sharp intakes of breath. It is just a fact I thought pertinent at the time.

Cheers, MARK

LOL, you completely misusnderstood me, I just thought that it did indeed explain a lot about the, ermmm, riper, language. As an army daughter and sister, that's pretty much all it meant. ;-)

OOooo Mark you've pulled :lol: Dont let the Mrs find out ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Cheers, MARK

lol It was intended as a cheeky post to diffuse the tension on this thread Mark...no offence intended...you know, women fancy men in uniforms and all that!!:p

Sorry if it came across the wrong way!! :oops:

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

A tall, dark, handsome naval man who is single may well be single for a good reason WelshMam! :-D

VERY valid point :lol:

***everyone slowly extracts feet from mouths***

:lol: :lol: :lol: This thread is pure genius :D

A tall, dark, handsome naval man who is single may well be single for a good reason WelshMam! :-D

Welshmam stop swooning, this isn't a dating site . . :rolleyes:

Guys...you just got to grab every opportunity at my age!! :D

Ok, am unsubscribing from this thread suitably scolded!! ;-)

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More