Unfair Debt selling Campaign 2010

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5205 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a reminder to those that may have not seen the thread on Campaign that in two days time we are going to hit DCA's where it hurts there bottom line.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/campaign/202673-national-day-anti-dca.html

This is protest so please keep it legal folk.

Write a letter, send an email, request a CCA, demand a copy of complaints procedure or simply write to your MP. NEVER RING THEM, EVER!!!!!

If Mr. DCA recieves an extra 1000 letters on the 25th this will impact them, believe me.:cool:

If you pass by this thread sub it and keep it on page one.

Thanks

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Mr Ton, today for the first time in my life I have received a letter from a DCA! The fact that they are talking about someone other than me matters not today - because now I too can join in the protest on 24th!

What a great idea, and I think it will take off. I hope everyone posts on this thread to let us all know how they contributed.

Very pessimistic, I believe it will be a great success and one of many protests, WELL DONE MR.TON

DO NOT POST AFTER YOU CONTRIBUTE WE DON'T WANT DCA TO PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER AND COME UP WITH NAMES

Edited by UnmoderatetheNet

Oh does this mean that as CL own my GE account absolute I can send them a PPI reclaim that I've just finished - £7,000 inc compound interest :lol:

If not can I send a copy of a letter from GE stating that they no longer have the original agreement so CL can go forth :-D

Beachy

I have already sent off 9 complaints to 7 different DCA's this morning by second class post. I wonder how long it will take them to reply?

If this went well probably weeks, it's still not too late to send letters today, it all adds to the workload.:cool:

managed to get 15 prepaid envelopes all for .......

sister wont be needing them so

enclosed a copy of oft guidelines and a brief note stating please read/learn and adhere to:D

signed it

NDCAD

SAM:pLOWELL

Petition lodged on No 10s website asking to stop DCAs marking CRA files, explained they buy the debt without proper assignment and mark the files incorrectlyagainst the Statute of Limitations....

Will post link once approved....

Another petition has occurred to me and I will think that through and do it when it is clear.

managed to get 15 prepaid envelopes all for .......

sister wont be needing them so

enclosed a copy of oft guidelines and a brief note stating please read/learn and adhere to:D

signed it

NDCAD

SAM:pLOWELL

SAM, the DCA's clearly do NOT read the OFT guidelines on Debt Collection.

Furthermore, they do NOT seem to be aware of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulation 2008 (CPUTR's) which is now UK Law!

Don't lose sight of the fact that, DCA employees are not the imtelligencia, most work on commission, thus they will circumnavigate the Guidelines and Regs, sometimess/often breaching them, in order to be paid their commissions...no good aiming your target at the, oily rag.

Think about the situation!

Complaints must be escalated up the the 'Controlling Mind', copies to the OFT & BIS.

AC