style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm having them for tea :) Have got some ready made mix from sainsbury's and some jiff. OH doesn't like them so I shall be having them all to myself.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Just put a recipe on here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/247203-food-glorious-food.html

Hope we have some expert tossers!!!! OMG I'm soooooo gonna get CAGBOTTED!!!!!! :eek:

sorry but thats what you do with pancakes!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

The word shrove is the past tense of the English verb shrive, which means to obtain absolution for one's sins by way of confession and doing penance

!

Penance? isn't that in Cornwall?;) and I thought absolution was a drink!:confused:

no idea about the other two:p:p:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I'm looking out of the window, it's snowing here in Midlands, huge big snowflakes, rather nice.

I forgot to get the pancake mix, should I go out to Tesco and get some pancake mix yummeeeeeeeeeeeee. Nice, lemon juice & sugar, yes I'm off.

pippin ;-)

Just fed all the kids in the house and it seems the street (including adults) pancakes. My kitchen is now lost beneath all the stuff. :rolleyes:

It amazes me all the different ways they all have them!

Thank god its only once a year!!! :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

It's no good I cannot wait for my son to get home before having some pancakes. He has just rang to say he's working overtime. Kitchen here I come:p

I cant believe people actually buy pancake mix. I just stopped a lady in Morrisons by saying "you do realise that the batter mix is only flour, eggs and milk and that most packet mixes say add milk and eggs" So what else is in the packet mix????????

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

The one I got you just add water. I'm too lazy to make it myself. I was looking for the frozen ones that you just ping in the microwave as there's only me that eats them. As I couldn't find the ready made ones I got a mix. I can't be bothered measuring and mixing when it's only me.:(

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

I cant believe people actually buy pancake mix. I just stopped a lady in Morrisons by saying "you do realise that the batter mix is only flour, eggs and milk and that most packet mixes say add milk and eggs" So what else is in the packet mix????????

Potassium Nitrate

Lactic Acid

Polyoxyethylene

E428

E166

Monosodium Glutamate

The one I got you just add water. I'm too lazy to make it myself. I was looking for the frozen ones that you just ping in the microwave as there's only me that eats them. As I couldn't find the ready made ones I got a mix. I can't be bothered measuring and mixing when it's only me.:(

Measuring :confused: I didn't know you measured for pancakes I just throw it all in a bowl ........ same when I make Yorkshire puds ...

Potassium Nitrate

Lactic Acid

Polyoxyethylene

E428

E166

Monosodium Glutamate

My god.......how have survived without all of those for so long?

Easy!:-D

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I was so bad last night ...... i had my tea and then had 5 yes 5 pancakes with lemon, sugar and maple syrup!!!!!!!!!!! I had eaten so much i couldnt move for about an hour after!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Thats ok Monx cause it is only once a year!!!!:lol:

Got Debt problems?

Ooh I am still reeling from my overindulgence on Tuesday. We made so much batter we had it for breakfast yesterday and dinner last night! I think for lent I'm going to give up pancakes! We had to buy golden syrup twice just to keep up! Oops! http://www.postalgold.info/

Edited by georgie21