Advent Computer Training (Barclays Partner Finance)Info and discussion thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In sendin out the contracts should i make copies first? or will Hausfield send them back afterwards.

Also thanks for letting me know about Mercers, I thought barclays had sold it on to a new company and I'd lost rights to settling this crazyness, im printing off the two forms for hausfield and a dispute letter for BPF right now!

Rob,

Make copies and send the copies and send Barclay the dispute letter and that'll be you up to speed same as the rest of us :D Then we'll soon see what happens next.

ur 100% right bluedo! they even won't spare us on sundays..now i doubt they are upto somethng. I hope they aint going to send mercers notice to all of us:???:.

Raj,

Nah! they'll need to stop their nonsense now. They will be forced onto a different course now as they now have been issued with the letter from Hausfeld

Lowdown,

Barclays lowlife skivvies doing their dirty work maybe there's an ipod up for grabs this week they'll need to bother some other poor souls now.

Your right Mustard nearly always a bluff.

Raj,

Lowdown,

Barclays lowlife skivvies doing their dirty work maybe there's an ipod up for grabs this week they'll need to bother some other poor souls now.

Your right Mustard nearly always a bluff.

The problem is BPF have no money for Ipod's,

They have taken no dosh from Advent students, They have a huge phone bill.And now the petrol bill for their postmen driving up and down the country knocking on people's door.:)

The problem is BPF have no money for Ipod's,

They have taken no dosh from Advent students, They have a huge phone bill.And now the petrol bill for their postmen driving up and down the country knocking on people's door.:)

Awww that's a shame!! :D How the mighty fall :eek:

Rob,

Just a reminder forgot to say send anything your posting recorded delivery especially any communications to Barclay's as they deny receiving letters so make sure you have proof.

Hi All

Just another student being ripped off by Advent, Computeach and Barclays :mad: I've just found this forum and i'll read throuh alll the posts for advice etc if anyone can give me a heads up on what I can do in order to try and get my money back I'd appreciate the help

Thanks

Krackan

Hi Alf Man

I had the same responce from Computeach even though on my contract there was no end date, thwy told me my contract ended in Feb 2009 I took my MCP exam in March 2010 and it was paid for advent, Computeach dont want to know they're only interested in the small print on the back saying it would last 2 yrs, a point that was never made clear even though when i sign up for training I specifically asked if there was an end date and was told no there wasn't as lon as you are making progress

Hi Alf Man

I had the same responce from Computeach even though on my contract there was no end date, thwy told me my contract ended in Feb 2009 I took my MCP exam in March 2010 and it was paid for advent, Computeach dont want to know they're only interested in the small print on the back saying it would last 2 yrs, a point that was never made clear even though when i sign up for training I specifically asked if there was an end date and was told no there wasn't as lon as you are making progress

I can't help thinking CT took on the Advent contracts after working out how many there were, discounting all those whos contract end date had passed or were over 2 years old. If it turns out all those students have to be given training, CT are gonna be f***ed and will close down.

Haven't had any phone calls today either! Maybe they're plotting their next move!

Isn't it funny that despite me telling them several times on the phone to put anything they wanted to say in writing as I wouldn't discuss anything on the phone, and despite them persistantly phoning several times a day up until Friday - still nothing in writing!

Hmmm - that speaks volumes doesn't it? If they felt that they were in the right they would have said it in a letter.

BTW I sent my original complaint letter a few weeks back and had the standard "blah blah we've done our bit" back. I then sent Dispute letter as per Hausfeld template and haven't heard any more. Do I need to send anything else to BPF or to FOS to continue my complaint to "Final answer" stage or just sit tight now and do nothing? Anyone got any advice?

Edited by GillyBee
Added a bit

I have downloaded and opened..

Very interesting.

As a side note - i asked several weeks ago for BPF to put everything in writing, including a copy of their contract...with supposed end date.

And guess what...Nothing.

Because there is no end date on mine - And i seem to be the only

signature on it.!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks