Yet another UKCPS ticket thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sorry for the late reply at min im on my 5th letter 2 from ukpc and 3 from dept recovery plus . my letters are at work on my crane . but im never going to pay .the last letter i got was 5o percent off they will keep trying but just ignore good luck even though you wont need it 2 pints

Not 100% sure this will work, first time ive used photo bucket, but here it is Pictures by pipins - Photobucket Is this the same as other peoples?

Anyone wanting to show your pictures Place mouse pointer on photo in your album, click on (Image code) copy code and paste the code in your message, like this

19022010203.jpg

they are just trying to get your hard earned cash the scumbags .when you get afew more letters mine was my 4th thats when they put on the late very late january sales my 5th then said last chance another 7 days or eles they remind me of john wayne and he is a cowboy dont give in keep at it georgepig when i get another letter i will let you know mate . your cash is better in your pocket than it is in theres

Anyone wanting to show your pictures Place mouse pointer on photo in your album, click on (Image code) copy code and paste the code in your message, like this

19022010203.jpg

Love the bit where it says, 'Please note it is an offence to give false or misleading information', perhaps they would be good enough to point out the relevant act and section that has been infringed.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Love the bit where it says, 'Please note it is an offence to give false or misleading information'

I really hope they added that bit in with a knowing chuckle.

Always the risk that they actually meant it though - working for a parking company is not a 3 A's at A-Level, First at university occupation.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi again. Those good people at UKCPS must have been busy. Just got a letter from 'court proceedings Limited London' 81 Oxford street, W1D 2EU. Demanding 'Immediate payment required' of a 'reduced amount of £95' 'your failure to comply to this final offer will automatically result in court action being progressed for the original debt in full pluss all associated costs which could exceed £325'

Best call them on '08708 900 281' then and pay my 'fine';)