Evergreen Finance - Bourne lesuire repossesed caravan

ims
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You 2 hey? you are not the first and not the last who have been totally ripped off by these two legal loan sharks.:mad:

Did you know the BBC did a story a while back about these caravan cons. I was caught out by this **** and lost alot of money.:shock: Maybe we should start a class action case against them.:D I know alot of very unhappy people that have been shafted by this lot.

Email me your details and we can come up with a plan. (Edit)

Edited by maroondevo52
e-mail address removed

You 2 hey? you are not the first and not the last who have been totally ripped off by these two legal loan sharks.:mad:

Did you know the BBC did a story a while back about these caravan cons. I was caught out by this **** and lost alot of money.:shock: Maybe we should start a class action case against them.:D I know alot of very unhappy people that have been shafted by this lot.

Email me your details and we can come up with a plan. (Edit)

I can't see how you have been ripped off. It has been mismanaged, but if payments were not taken, they should have still been in your account and you should have been in a position to make an immediate payment to clear the arrears.

A couple of things don't make sense though. If the damage was going to cost £6,000 why did you not press for the full amount and accept £2,000 or indead reject the van for a full deposit refund?

If you were told you would be having a payment holiday instead of a repair why did you enquire earlier why no payment had been taken.

I'm just trying to get a fuller picture.

Were you given written notice, usually 7 days, of intent to reposses?

In fact, did they go through any of the require protocol first with a default notice and then a formal ending of the agreement?

Edited by Conniff

.—(1) Service of a notice on the debtor or hirer in accordance with section 88 (a "

default notice ") is necessary before the creditor or owner can become entitled, by

reason of any breach by the debtor or hirer of a regulated agreement,—

(a) to terminate the agreement, or

(b) to demand earlier payment of any sum, or

© to recover possession of any goods or land, or

(d) to treat any right conferred on the debtor or hirer by the agreement as

terminated, restricted or deferred, or

(e) to enforce any security.

Can you confirm this is a 'Hire Purchase' agreement and you are not using the term generically?

It would certainly seem as if they have. You should make a list of times and dates that things happened from you deciding to get a van until today and put them in choronological order, that way it will easier to show how they have breached the rules.

Has the repossession gone ahead?