A/covert Security Services Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just got back from The Galleries having been "done" by this lot too - a ticket left on my windscreen. I'll be ignoring this too - no one seems to have had any further correspondence from these crooks after ignoring them so hopefully neither will I. I'll report back here though if I do.

Its for info like this that I'm so glad for these forums :-)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bank Holiday Monday - 630pm, half an hour before closing at Asda, The Galleries ...anyone familiar with that godforsaken place will know how deserted it is during anti-social hours.

Anyway I parked, along with a grand total of five other hapless shoppers, in the main customer carpark, heaved myself up the ramp and there, in the disabled carpark was the A/covert attendant making his way over to one of the only two cars parked up there, the other 38 spaces being empty.. The other car I may add already had a ticket on it.

The attendant after writing the ticket and sticking it on the side window then stopped to take a photo then scuttled off again to his "hidey hole" ie his car which he parks right outside the main entrance to the Galleries up that ramp right outside the bookies on the corner.

Does that disabled carpark belong to, or is for the exclusive use of, Asda customers? Because if so its Asda who are responsible for this. After successful trials elsewhere they've now rolled it out nationally. I saw on Pepifoo's forums someone who emailed Asda about this had a reply back from them fully endorsing the use of DCA's if we don't pay up to these [problematic] demands.

I'm disgusted. I suggest anyone who uses that Asda emails them a strongly worded letter of complaint.

I never park in disabled bays ordinarily. That Asda is somewhat different. For one, at quiet times they have a disabled carpark with forty spaces that stays virtually empty. Add to that the fact that, if going there at night in the dark, that Galleries carpark is a desolate unsafe place to park and to walk alone in.

The car park is part of the Galleries itself and nothing to do with Asda who are just a tenant.

I agree with you over the stupidity of enforcing "blue badge only" use in that car park during unsocial hours. That car park is far big enough for the entire customer base at that time of night and you may recall it only became "blue badge" a couple of years ago when they first brought in a PPC. Co-incidence you reckon?

Most of the time if I need to go to Asda on a late evening I now drop along the A19 and use Boldon. It's not much further for me and anything I can do to take money out of the Galleries over this is good. Every little helps :D

• 3 weeks later...
Bank Holiday Monday - 630pm, half an hour before closing at Asda, The Galleries ...anyone familiar with that godforsaken place will know how deserted it is during anti-social hours.

Anyway I parked, along with a grand total of five other hapless shoppers, in the main customer carpark, heaved myself up the ramp and there, in the disabled carpark was the A/covert attendant making his way over to one of the only two cars parked up there, the other 38 spaces being empty.. The other car I may add already had a ticket on it.

The attendant after writing the ticket and sticking it on the side window then stopped to take a photo then scuttled off again to his "hidey hole" ie his car which he parks right outside the main entrance to the Galleries up that ramp right outside the bookies on the corner.

Does that disabled carpark belong to, or is for the exclusive use of, Asda customers? Because if so its Asda who are responsible for this. After successful trials elsewhere they've now rolled it out nationally. I saw on Pepifoo's forums someone who emailed Asda about this had a reply back from them fully endorsing the use of DCA's if we don't pay up to these [problematic] demands.

I'm disgusted. I suggest anyone who uses that Asda emails them a strongly worded letter of complaint.

I never park in disabled bays ordinarily. That Asda is somewhat different. For one, at quiet times they have a disabled carpark with forty spaces that stays virtually empty. Add to that the fact that, if going there at night in the dark, that Galleries carpark is a desolate unsafe place to park and to walk alone in.

hi new to this site and found by looking for a/overt ltd im stressed and scared! will nothing really happen if i ignore the cpcn i got thurs night for being is disable bay at galleries asda ive mad e no contact at mo but really worried about it thanks joanne

Hi,

So you got ' done ' at the galleries too! just like me on New Years Eve

Heard nowt since...no panick man.

Mr W

hi mr worried have you still heard nothing from this horrid company?? im so tempted to just pay the 50 pound its bloody scary buissness cheers:sad:

Same place as I got mine in June 2008. Still waiting for my first letter from the PPC! :D

Ignore it completely.

Do not Appeal

Do not write to them

Do not Telephone them

Do not respond to any of their letters (if you even get one)

Do not pay

ps I still park there if I nip over to Asda at "unsocial hours" which I do at maybe 9 or 10pm. At that time there are more than enough parking spaces in that upper level car park to cope with the entire volume of customers at Asda, as I am sure is also the case at 7am. I make a point of not using the bays nearer the doors though to leave space for the odd disabled driver who may be there at that time also, but have no intention of parking all the way over in the main car park at that time of night for no good reason.

hi just wondered if you had still not heard anything from this company?? thanks.

hi just wondered if you had still not heard anything from this company?? thanks.

Nope, nowt at all. I even got bored with the original scamvoice taking up valuable space in my drawer so even that has long since hit the bin. :D

hi mr worried have you still heard nothing from this horrid company?? im so tempted to just pay the 50 pound its bloody scary buissness cheers:sad:

Nope not a dickie bird, I too was afraid till I was advised on here, I have even called covert and laughed at them, and the owner has threatned me when I told him I was to expose his [problem] to that good looking chap on his motorbike ' Watch dog '. he then hung up on me, I even told him who I was ref num etc, and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

Mr W

Haway the lads

Regards..Mr Worried :)

hi new to this site and found by looking for a/overt ltd im stressed and scared! will nothing really happen if i ignore the cpcn i got thurs night for being is disable bay at galleries asda ive mad e no contact at mo but really worried about it thanks joanne

Hi Joanne,

I see you have received one of these hidious tickets and can completely empathise with you that you are worried. I found myself with the same horror when I received mine on 29/3/10.

I lucklily also looked over this forum and with the help of everyone else on it, I took their advice and have not done a thing (don't contact) and as everyone also mentions, I've heard nothing from these crooks who cannot expect us to pay £50-£100 for parking in a disabled bay. Goodness sake what crime have you committed to warrant that kind of fine.

Why give them £50 of your money - go and buy a dress instead! :)

Hope you feel better.

Nope, nowt at all. I even got bored with the original scamvoice taking up valuable space in my drawer so even that has long since hit the bin. :D

well im not going to pay thanks to all the messages on this site yes im still bit worried but fingers crossed:D thanks to all replies jo

Hi Joanne,

I see you have received one of these hidious tickets and can completely empathise with you that you are worried. I found myself with the same horror when I received mine on 29/3/10.

I lucklily also looked over this forum and with the help of everyone else on it, I took their advice and have not done a thing (don't contact) and as everyone also mentions, I've heard nothing from these crooks who cannot expect us to pay £50-£100 for parking in a disabled bay. Goodness sake what crime have you committed to warrant that kind of fine.

Why give them £50 of your money - go and buy a dress instead! :)

Hope you feel better.

thanks for replying much appreciated i'll let you know if i do hear anything cheers oh and im going shopping lol :)

In post #61, you wrote that you had rung these people and "laughed at them".

Don't you think that laughing at them is a somewhat cruel thing to do?

Many, many years have passed since the public were allowed into asylums to poke fun at the unfortunate inmates, and when I was a boy, I was told that it was unkind to "mock the afflicted".

Shame on you!!!!

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got ticket today from these lowlives - even spoke to ticket issuer. He waited for me to disappear into the shop at the Galleries and then pounced. I will keep my nerve, not contact these people and ignore all correspondence. £100 fine for parking in a free carpark - I'm flabbergasted that they can operate like this. Fingers crossed and hope I hear nowt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got ticket today from these lowlives - even spoke to ticket issuer. He waited for me to disappear into the shop at the Galleries and then pounced. I will keep my nerve, not contact these people and ignore all correspondence. £100 fine for parking in a free carpark - I'm flabbergasted that they can operate like this. Fingers crossed and hope I hear nowt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Drummerman

Stay calm as you wont hear anything from these idiots, just look at my thread and replies, now then ..sameagle!!! dont laugh at them? why dont you sit in the corner and have a 'word' with yourself, who's side are you on, why berate my post?

Mr W

In post #61, you wrote that you had rung these people and "laughed at them".

Don't you think that laughing at them is a somewhat cruel thing to do?

Many, many years have passed since the public were allowed into asylums to poke fun at the unfortunate inmates, and when I was a boy, I was told that it was unkind to "mock the afflicted".

Shame on you!!!!

Sam

Maybe you should read 67.

Mr W

OK, you've persuaded me!

Lets go and poke fun at the idiots!

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!