This is disgusting if allowed to happen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't know if anyone watched the Awards they had for the Military heroes on TV last week (Sun or Mirror sponsored), but my daughter who is five watched all the way through and a few days later at the end of her prayers and God Bless [everyone down here] and God Bless [everyone we know in Heaver], she just said, "and God Bless all those people in Afghanistan." I'd explained how all these lovely people really were heroes who were willing to die for their country and she had taken it all in.

That's sweet, but for everyone educating their kids correctly there is some lunatic trying to do the opposite: Top schools could be labelled failures due to race rules - Telegraph

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A spokeswoman for Wiltshire Police said: "Under the Public Order Act the organiser must inform the police of the date, time and route of the proposed procession, and the name and address of the organiser.

"If the march or procession is believed to be likely to result in serious disorder, disruption or damage, then the police can impose conditions upon the organiser.

"In exceptional circumstances, police may apply to the local authority for an order prohibiting such a march."

Nothing angers me quite like bureaucracy and do gooders.

Those that fought for this country will be turning in their graves.

Im going to Wotton.

*EDITED*

England-1.gif?t=1262482560

Edited by cerberusalert
inflammatory remarks removed

I cannot understand why these radical organisations are allowed to thrive in our country. Where I lived previously, radical organisations were locked up until Britain forced that government to hand over the country to the radicals. Now look at Zimbabwe!

We are giving them just what they want by even talking about this. They have yet to get permission to march.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

What we have to be mindful of is the powers that be 'delegating' their duty of care to the nation for which they are paid salaries for,onto us to do the dirty work if you know where i'm coming from. I notice also it's selective as to what will be stopped and what not to bother about. They'd be more interested in stopping a rally for a secret they didn't want known to the masses.

Before everyone books a seat for the 'outrage' bus, over the years some of these pseudo Islamic sites have threatened action like this before and they have never come to fruition. These radicals are despised as much by the majority of their own communities as they are within ours.

The last thing that is needed is for us to respond with threats, insults and innuendos because in the end that will not only 'feed' their cause, but could also help radicalize those that otherwise would not get involved.

Have a read through some of the posts on this site; Army Rumour Service > > Forums > > Search The majority of its members are either serving or ex-service personnel and even though they are angry at the thought of Wootten Basset being used as a pawn by these fundamentalists, even they do not advocate what has been mooted here & they have been or still are on the front line!

Before everyone books a seat for the 'outrage' bus, over the years some of these pseudo Islamic sites have threatened action like this before and they have never come to fruition. These radicals are despised as much by the majority of their own communities as they are within ours.

The last thing that is needed is for us to respond with threats, insults and innuendos because in the end that will not only 'feed' their cause, but could also help radicalize those that otherwise would not get involved.

Have a read through some of the posts on this site; Army Rumour Service > > Forums > > Search The majority of its members are either serving or ex-service personnel and even though they are angry at the thought of Wootten Basset being used as a pawn by these fundamentalists, even they do not advocate what has been mooted here & they have been or still are on the front line!

Please note that there are other radicals besides Islamic radicals and they come in all sorts of guises and can also be people who are ethnically European.

You have made a very good point, Cerberusalert, when you say that the radicals are despised as much by the majority of their own communities. Unfortunately, moderate Muslims are the ones who could change things but a large number of them keep their heads down and never actually stand up and shout loudly about what is going on and how the radicals interpretation of Islam is wrong, wrong, wrong.

I know a number of Muslims (and I never even think of them as "Muslims") who are professional people and who behave in exactly the same way as everyone else I know. They celebrate Christmas, Easter, drink, the girls wear normal fashionable clothes, and so on. They see themselves as completely apart from those who live in Muslim ghettoes, and it's completely understandable that they just don't want get involved in any political debate at all. These radicals are bonkers for the most part after all.

I'm now going to get on my feminist high horse. Why does no-one ever tell these radicals that woman are not inferior, and that it is NOT a religious requirement for them to be covered up? Other countries don't allow this stuff, and we shouldn't either. We have to face up to the fact that these radicals are still forcing their "British" daughters into marriages they don't want in order to allow more uneducated radicals to settle here, or worse just killing them if they refuse.

The moderate Muslims won't take them on, so the Government should do it, and we need to return to this being a "British" country asap.

This country has always welcomed immigrants, but immigrants in the past came here to contribute. So many of this lot are just here to take as much as they can in benefits while plotting to destroy us. And, of course, we now know that the immigration policy was deliberately engineered by Blair & Co. to guarantee they remained in power.

I'd vote for any party who said they would actually do something about this mess.

DD

And I thought the Bear Garden was for light relief.:rolleyes:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Politics and religion :rolleyes:

Consumer website for anyone needing help with consumer problems.

When we lived in Durban South Africa during the "apartheid" era, Durban had the largets Indian population outside India with over 1 million Indians living there.

We had many Muslim friends as most were moderate and we visited them and they visited us even though South Africa was supposed to have apartheid.

Generally the Muslims freely mingled with Hindus and Buddists and you seldom saw women with veils etc as they adapted and westernized themselves. This scenario applied to most foreigners immigrating into South Africa. Why can't all imigrants of any nationality do the same over here and adapt to our culture instead of us adapting to theirs?

Petition signed...With 2 sons in the forces Navy and Army I hope this just remains a 'plan' and nothing more... my heart goes out to any family affected by the war in Afganistan...my 19 year old boy will be there in August.

Edited by nowayjose

Cant honestly belive the Islam 4 UK website is still up

Freedom of speech is one thing, but if were to set up a website with the reverse on it we would probably be up in front of a judge for inciting racial hatred

I would like to make clear that I have no issue whatsoever with muslims (or any other religion) that come to Britain and conduct their daily lives in a manner which respects others, but these people (I4UK and other extremists) are **** using Islam as an excuse for their abhorrent thoughts and actions

Within some of the comment sections they have the nerve, the audacicity to call US (US, not U.S!) barbarians - this from people that would have women stoned to death for adultery, peoples hands cut off for stealing a loaf of bread

My God (or daiety of your understanding) - the irony!

And for the ultimate insult on the I4UK website (one obviously designed to wind people up, and trust me - its worked!)

A letter to soldier's families.....

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

And so it starts... giving them the exposure and attention they were trying to get... Didn't even have to organise the march, simply say they were "planning" to, and here we go, another round of exacerbated political and religious tensions... Dear Lord, when you lot will ever learn? The best way to douse this kind of fire is by blanketing it, not by giving it the oxygen of attention. *sigh*