Where Oh Where Is Tilly?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:eek:Not been seen or heard from sinvce the Leeds meet. Tilly had a bad experience with her muffin being attacked and flattened by a certain dancing man who wears a nappy and we have not heard from her since!

TILLY IF YOU ARE OUT THERE, LET US KNOW YOU ARE OK

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi tink she has been avin a bit o' trouble with her lappy..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/technical-computer-console-satnav/231321-tillys-lappy.html

or was it a man in a nappy?

Hmmm can't remember what it was now....

:p:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

...Tilly had a bad experience with her muffin being attacked and flattened by a certain dancing man who wears a nappy and we have not heard from her since!

...as though a flattened muffin isn't enough!
Whilst not wishing to fuel speculation nor cast assertations about Bill's fate or whereabouts, I found a strange + weird blood stained object secreted in my Tesco's carrier bag when I arrived home after leaving Leeds, which didn't belong to me + that I hadn't put there......

Iron.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:

This post is kindly sponsored by 'Brookie Patios Ltd'...A wholly owned subsiduary of 'All Things Choccie Is Mine R Us'. :)

Whilst not wishing to fuel speculation nor cast assertations about Bill's fate or whereabouts, I found a strange + weird blood stained object secreted in my Tesco's carrier bag when I arrived home after leaving Leeds, which didn't belong to me + that I hadn't put there......

Iron.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:

This post is kindly sponsored by 'Brookie Patios Ltd'...A wholly owned subsiduary of 'All Things Choccie Is Mine R Us'. :)

It might have been the remains of that poor muffin. You are the number one suspect..

Tillystatus.jpg

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I know as much as U do as to her whereabouts.

When I left Leeds I had assumed ja-de had tied her to the roof rack cos of the lack of room in the car, which was taken up with newly purchased road maps incidently. :rolleyes:

When I got to the off-licence where I'd picked her up from, before I went on to Oxford, there was just a piccie sellotaped to it......

LeedsCAGMeet2009015.jpg

......Perhaps the Leeds Santa needed another 'lickle helper'? :confused:

:D

DepartmentStoreWally.jpg Edited by locutus

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

I've just knocked at Tilly's and there was no answer.

beer-keg-building.jpg

But a neighbour told me she was babysitting for a friend.

baby-bottle-01.jpg

:D

You don't get away with it that easy Sod'Em :p

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

LOL i love the house.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I think Tilly has found a new man and forgotten you all. ..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers