Welcome

ozzywizard
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yeah come on ozzy whats occurring :D

Hey Bebo thats my line :lol: I took the kids to Barry Island two weeks ago :D

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol apologies to you all for the wait, trust me when I say my wait has been more painfull hehe. . .

Okies great news, I have won in full my PPI claim. they have paid 5000 in cash via cheque and also paid off my arrears of 500 (figures rounded off ) this includes the full PPI amount from all 3 loans and also interest and also stat interest of 8% . If anyone needs to see the acceptance letters from welcome mail me at my username at this site addy.

The offer was made to me on the 1st March which I had to sign to accept then cheque arrived on 15th March and I have been awaiting it to clear before I posted on here as didnt want to celebrate anything premature and didnt want to say anything that may stop this from happening.

Now in my opinion this is only a battle that has been won, most certainly not the war, there is still the issues of :

1) Acceptance fee being 2500.

2) 3 x MIF being applied on account.

3) figures being incorrect on 3 x agreements.

4) My account has been in dispute since November as they have not replied to a CCA request and have admited to losing my agreement so without an agreement they have nothing to enforce.

5) Phone calls when my phone number has been removed from their database.

6) Bad attitudes of their staff lol.

There are loads more contained in this thread that I need to compile and now work on one letter to cover everything. the saga continues.

Brilliant news Ozzy!!! Always nice to read a good outcome on here.

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

Great news Ozzy, definately made the right choice in waitin for the cheque to clear!.

Think it goes to show that the PPI questionnaire is designed to trap people but you managed to get to the point with them and left them nowhere to hide - well done.

Glad you are still up for the fight, you are correct, they still have a lot to answer for!

Quite right !! . . Major thanks heaps for all your help. without your input this outcome could of been differant. If I was you I would feel good about myself knowing I had made a differance. and 5 little kids today are getting spoilt !!! . . lol.

Quite right !! . . Major thanks heaps for all your help. without your input this outcome could of been differant. If I was you I would feel good about myself knowing I had made a differance. and 5 little kids today are getting spoilt !!! . . lol.

Hey Oppo!!! Super Well Done!!!:D

Make sure you Do Spoil those kids of yours Rotten and yourselves as well!!!

Then get of your *RSE and sort the rest of your stuff with these ****!!! LOL:lol:

Congratulations OZZY and Good Luck with every thing else M8!

Cheers, MARK

Lol apologies to you all for the wait, trust me when I say my wait has been more painfull hehe. . .

Okies great news, I have won in full my PPI claim. they have paid 5000 in cash via cheque and also paid off my arrears of 500 (figures rounded off ) this includes the full PPI amount from all 3 loans and also interest and also stat interest of 8% . If anyone needs to see the acceptance letters from welcome mail me at my username at this site addy.

The offer was made to me on the 1st March which I had to sign to accept then cheque arrived on 15th March and I have been awaiting it to clear before I posted on here as didnt want to celebrate anything premature and didnt want to say anything that may stop this from happening.

quote]

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO well done Ozzy thats fantastic news!!! :D:D:D Dont blame you for keeping it under your hat ;-) Enjoy spoiling Mrs Ozzy and the Little Ozzys but dont forget about yourself :) Fantastic! You are quite right they do have alot left to answer but you have won the first battle there is no reason you wont win the rest :-) Im so pleased for you 8-)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

awww thanks heaps everyone :D .

I will do my best to help everyone to ensure this happens :D

Ozzy well done happy you have got them to pay up.

Can I just ask you a quick question on the PPI did you have to sign a new agreement,this is what they have asked me to do but Im loathed to do it as the first agreemt is wrong in so many ways and if I dont sign the new agreemet they tell me they will close the claim.

John

John, no I didnt have to sign a new agreement as my claim was for them to compensate me financially to the state I would of been at if I had never been offered the PPI. In order to do this they need to physically give it back as you have previously physically paid. The fact you have been offered the PPI back is their admitance that it was missold so the only issue you have is how they can fairly reimburse you. Somone else was in your position and I did them a letter to send to welcome, try to find this letter, I cant just think who it was now as kinda busy but if I remember I will post it up on your thread.

John, no I didnt have to sign a new agreement as my claim was for them to compensate me financially to the state I would of been at if I had never been offered the PPI. In order to do this they need to physically give it back as you have previously physically paid. The fact you have been offered the PPI back is their admitance that it was missold so the only issue you have is how they can fairly reimburse you. Somone else was in your position and I did them a letter to send to welcome, try to find this letter, I cant just think who it was now as kinda busy but if I remember I will post it up on your thread.

Sorry ozzy was this a letter you done for ed re complaint and request for return of PPI premium and contractual intrest.

Fab news Oz....well done!!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

• 3 months later...

Hello Ozzy

Massive congratulations on your work and the successful outcome. ;) How long did it all take from start to finish?

Also quick question below. Thx

Now in my opinion this is only a battle that has been won, most certainly not the war, there is still the issues of :

1) Acceptance fee being 2500.

2) 3 x MIF being applied on account.

Do you mean the Mortgage Indemnity Fee? Usually around 10%+ of the loan amount? If so, under what basis would it be reclaimable?

3) figures being incorrect on 3 x agreements.

4) My account has been in dispute since November as they have not replied to a CCA request and have admited to losing my agreement so without an agreement they have nothing to enforce.

5) Phone calls when my phone number has been removed from their database.

6) Bad attitudes of their staff lol.

There are loads more contained in this thread that I need to compile and now work on one letter to cover everything. the saga continues.

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek: