style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5291 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Paramol

Paramol contain two active ingredients, paracetamol and dihydrocodeine. This combination is often referred to as co-dydramol. You can buy them over

the counter.Or just use your plyers :p

Edited by **Tilly**

Apparently you shouldn't apply heat to the area in case it's an abcess - the heat could make it burst. You'll know if it's an abcess because when you lie down it hurts even more :eek: When I had one I had to try and sleep propped up in bed .... it was a nightmare!

Any painkiller with codeine in it should take the pain off i.e. Cocodamol. Solpadeine

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

:lol:

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Guys, and gals. I never, ever, take medication, so there is absolutely nothing in the house. No pain killers, nothing.

Its half past midnight, and im not going out now.

Do you think these 8 cans of Budweiser in the fridge will help?

Try putting an ice cube next to it..... then when it's numb drink the Buds and go to bed :)

and see a dentist in the morning before it gets unbearable (speaking from experience her DG - I ended up in A& E with an abscess :()

I whole heartedly agree with you least with child birth you get something beautiful at the end of it .

Thats true, you don't get a big, fat, over sized dental bill!:eek:

Had both a tooth abcess, OMG the pain is truely unbearable, and 2 children, yep the pain is unbearable but you somehow you take control of that pain, if that makes sense!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Ear ache, tooth ache, giving birth .......in that order!

Sorry, but it's sciatica, tooth ache, giving birth - the ear ache doesn't start until about 14 years after giving birth :razz::D

Sciatica is definitely the worst pain I've suffered, at least with child birth you know there will be an end to it, whereas sciatica is like tooth ache & childbirth in one running from back to thigh to knee to toe for what feels like for ever :Cry:

Edited by suzieblooz
spelling

Bank of Scotland account 1 - £2,666 WON

Bank of Scotland account 2 - £2,500 on hold

GE Capital charges -£30 won (hey, every little helps!)

Barclays Partner Finance £425 charges - £225 offer accepted.

Finally debt free after 4.5 years, thanks to my Debt Management Plan through Payplan. There is no better feeling :D

Sciatica is definitely the worst pain I've suffered, at least with child birth you know there will be an end to it, whereas sciatica is like tooth ache & childbirth in one running from back to thigh to knee to toe for what feels like for ever :Cry:

And don't forget the uncontrollable buttock twitching that goes with the impinging of the sciatic nerve... :eek::eek:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Hi.

I had bad toothache yesterday so googled some cures and today bought some bits n bobs and here are my findings.

Clove Oil. From most chemists, tastes disgusting but certainly seems to do the job, makes your mouth numb and tingly and certainly stops the pain.

Oralgel. Saw this next to Colve Oil so bought some as well, I noticed ingredient was clove oil and an anthestic. Seems to numb your mouth even more than clove oil and deff works.

Sensitive Toothpaste. I found that a brush with this works but soon wears off but maybe add a drop of the above and youre sorted, pain gone and not left with clove oil taste.

Listerine. Original strong one, deff numbs everything in ya gob

Whisky/Vodka. Like listerine certainly numbs the area for a while if you keep it in ya mouth, of course drinking it helps too !

Andy

And don't forget the uncontrollable buttock twitching that goes with the impinging of the sciatic nerve... :eek::eek:

:-oOMG no! - I once had to get of a bus miles from home and walk the rest of the way, cos I couldn't bear sitting down any longer.

Dodgy Geezer, hope the toothache is better.

Bank of Scotland account 1 - £2,666 WON

Bank of Scotland account 2 - £2,500 on hold

GE Capital charges -£30 won (hey, every little helps!)

Barclays Partner Finance £425 charges - £225 offer accepted.

Finally debt free after 4.5 years, thanks to my Debt Management Plan through Payplan. There is no better feeling :D

Hi.

I had bad toothache yesterday so googled some cures and today bought some bits n bobs and here are my findings.

Clove Oil. From most chemists, tastes disgusting but certainly seems to do the job, makes your mouth numb and tingly and certainly stops the pain.

Oralgel. Saw this next to Colve Oil so bought some as well, I noticed ingredient was clove oil and an anthestic. Seems to numb your mouth even more than clove oil and deff works.

Sensitive Toothpaste. I found that a brush with this works but soon wears off but maybe add a drop of the above and youre sorted, pain gone and not left with clove oil taste.

Listerine. Original strong one, deff numbs everything in ya gob

Whisky/Vodka. Like listerine certainly numbs the area for a while if you keep it in ya mouth, of course drinking it helps too !

Andy

Stick it all in the blender mix it up with a bit of ice and ya sorted