Excel parking services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

further info: after months of nothing, a new letter from a debt collection agency has arrived stating we must pay them the money owed within 7 days or it will be passed to their solicitors - Graham White, for potential legal action.

'Potential' same as May, might, just more needless threats to try and frighten you into paying.

Is this the way these guys operate normally then?

Yes

is it best for us to carry on ignoring them?

Yes

Cheers for your help guys

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 2 weeks later...

Now another letter from graham white, threatening legal action and bailiffs, which has got my wife especially scared and worried, with 2 youngsters at home. is this still there scaremongering tactics?? Should this still be ignored as per previous advice??

Thanks for help guys.

Just the usual scare tactics. Please don't confuse debt collectors with bailiffs. For the latter to come on the scene the case would have to go to court ( very unlikely) your lose ( very, very unlikely) and you do not pay whatever the judge orders. As this will never happen you can ignore.

Debt collectors are just private citizens with no special powers. They cannot enter your property and they cannot seize goods. In the very unlikely event of them coming to your home, tell them to go away or you will call the police.

Now another letter from graham white, threatening legal action and bailiffs, which has got my wife especially scared and worried, with 2 youngsters at home. is this still there scaremongering tactics?? Should this still be ignored as per previous advice??

Thanks for help guys.

Tell her to take it easy , nothing to worry about.

Have a look at this thread. It shows the way graham white and others work. You will see its all worked of a script based syste, Auto generated letters etc

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/parking-traffic-offences/267157-how-roxburghe-graham-white.html

Hi anyone out there ? i have had a parking fine from excel for £60 i proved i had a ticket , but they still say that i entered the car park at 12.52 and left at 14.40 and my ticket says i purchased it at 13.08 and was valid to 15.08 with my reg number on there , i can't prove that there machine was wrong can i ?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the advice guys, we have now recived the 'final warning' letter as per the 'how graham white works' thread, and will continue to ignore this, will they still send more letters and threaten to send bailiffs etc.. or will someone actually call round?? We're still going to ignore the letters but dont want anyone knocking on the door or even calling us really. Cheers again guys.

Thanks for all the advice guys, we have now recived the 'final warning' letter

Just the very final and very, very final warning letters to go.

as per the 'how graham white works' thread, and will continue to ignore this, will they still send more letters

Yes, see above.

and threaten to send bailiffs etc..

They will threaten bailiffs even though they wont take you too court, hoping that you dont understand the legal process.

or will someone actually call round??

No one will call round it is just part of the bluff, if by some miracle someone did call just tell the to foxtrot oscar and shut your door.

We're still going to ignore the letters but dont want anyone knocking on the door or even calling us really.

You are taking it too seriously.

Cheers again guys.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.