Hfo Services Cca Request Help!! *** Discontinued ***

bugsy123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

That letter is a standard threatogram. You must report it to OFT and HM Court Services (whose leaflet they are using). If it is the standard letter other people have received, it is inaccurate in a number of the claims they are making and it is purely designed to frighten you. If you can scan it up, we can have a look

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 1 month later...

Every time you answer them, IMO I would use the bluest language possible, they will get the hint, OR answer, ask who's calling, "Just one moment I'll go get him" Then stick your phone in a drawer, or place it next to the TV and go make a cuppa...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Change of tactics. Now being phoned (Harrassed) on my mobile on unknown number. Told em not to phone this number and that this is harrassment.

Untraceable numbers are a big no no - can you prove it is from them?

If so keep a log of all these calls. a judge in a recent case called this a form of torture.

Actually, sometimes when I was really fed up and they said 'Am I speaking with Cole T Dog', I would just say 'no, sorry wrong number' and just hang up. They cannot pronounce my name anyway, so how do I know?

donate

OK come on CD, your just being pedantic! Actually come to think of it they cant pronounce my name right either, I shall steal your idea too....cheers..

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Actually I should of listened a bit more carefully but was too quick to shout the whole harrassment thing. she mentioned her name which I forgot and said she was calling regarding the debt from HFO. When I ranted that I had asked not to be contacted by phone she tried telling me that she wasnt from HFO but some pre litigation thing. I hung up not long after that. Hence to say today I have recieved a recorded delivery letter. Copy of credit file again this time provided by CAIS and official copy of register of title for my property. Apparently they have furnished me with the requested documents. Wish they would come and furnish me house lol.

"people arrive at the wrong conclusion that requesting the mentioned information can make a debt 'disappear'. If we cant come to "suitable resolution" then there gonna get a CCJ and instruct a solicitor to put a charging order on my property.

Can anyone PM me with that website that HFO-vered mentioned. would be grateful.

Edited by bugsy123
adding to

Pre-litigation? My a****! That’s Turnbull Rutherford then, or another part of HFO, and the same applies to them re harassment and calls, as Turnbull Rutherford actually RUNS HFO Services.

They are again implying that you are trying to avoid your debt. You are not. You are simply requesting a copy of the agreement under which they claim they can collect. Send a copy of that letter to the OFT.

A little bird told me to do a google search of Turnbull Rutherford and see what turns up. Look for something that is organising a petition. Apart from that, I could not possibly comment and it has nothing to do with CAG

donate

• 2 weeks later...

complained to consumer direct and they have now passed onto trading standards. Also had a phonecall from Experian concerned about HFO sending out copies of credit files.