Hfo Services Cca Request Help!! *** Discontinued ***

bugsy123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Graham White are part of the HFO triangle, I think they have something to do with our other friends Turnbull Rutherford and wouldn't be surprised if there was a connection between them and Bryan Carter (other than all being 'solicitors for rent'...) just my suspicious mind in action here.

Funny all their addresses are in West Byfleet/Weybridge?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, recieved a letter from barclaycard in response to my complaint. It says "please find enclosed a copy of your original executed agreement and a copy of the lastest terms and conditions of the account prior to it being transfered to our recoveries department." guess whats missing?

Letter goes on to say "with reference to the civil procedure rules (the cpr). we have provided you with sufficient information to allow you to understand our position.

The CPR does not confer an automatic entitlement to documents before proceedings start. CPR31.16 provides that a party may apply to the court for pre-action disclosure in certain limited circumstances, which do not apply here. the application must be supported by evidence - and the usual order is for the applicant to pay the costs of the application, including the respondents costs, together with the respondents costs of complying with any order that is made as a result (CPR 48.1 (2).

While there is no formal obligation on our part to provide documentation in answer to validation of debt correspondence, we have undertaken steps to provide you with the contractual terms under which your financial obligations arise and a statement of account.

I am fully satisfied that the sum outstanding by you remains legally due and payable. you should continue to repay the outstanding balance owed on your account in accordance with the terms of your credit agreement. If you do not, we may register a default against you with with a credit reference agencies, although we will formally notify you before doing so.

This completes our obligation to you under section 78 of the consumer credit act 1974.

yours sincerely lauren beattie barclaycard services.

Need to complain to an official body. Who? They keep saying the credit agreement is enclosed and never is.

• 2 weeks later...

Help! sent letter to bc about them only enclosing the terms and conditions and no agreement. Theyve sent me another letter informing me that under The consumer Credit (cancellation Notices and Copies Of Documents) regulations 1983 ("the regulations") made under the Act deal with how we are to provide a "copy" of an agreement. These Regulations provide that any copy of the agreement supplied to a debtor should be a 'true' copy. Regulation 3 (2) provides that a copy may omit certain information, which allows you to be provided with a true copy, not a complete copy.

Regulation 7 provides creditors with a choice of including in the copy of the executed agreement either a copy of the latest variation relating to each discrete term which has been varied. Regulation 7 does not state that the copy of the agreement shall include a statement of the original terms as well as a statement of the varied terms. Regulation 7 allows us to provide you with a "true" copy which sets out the terms and conditions current at the time of provision of the copy.

Theres loads to it. Need to scan it up. Any suggestions vj and donkey to what to do next. They havent even sent their version of a "true copy" just terms and conditions.

Edited by bugsy123
spelling

• 6 months later...
Morning donkey. Phonecalls have re-started and another notice of assignment. Assigned to HFO Capital apparently although that was not who barclays said they sold it to.

and who did Barclays say it was sold to.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Barclays stated HFO services bought the debt. Had another phonecall 3 days later even though I asked to be contacted by mail only. Horrible woman talking over me. told them that they are now harrasssing me. International numbers, sounded like india. recieved mail today. they have a full copy of my credit file with all personal details of all accounts I hold. I never gave my permission can they do this? It had my ex partners stuff on too. Also included

another poor copy of an application form. 7 days or its of for legal action and they have land registry details of my property. They have 3 options 1. charging order 2.settle debt with amount less than owed 3. pay arrangement for full amount. already 2500 more than original sum. any suggestions.

Edited by bugsy123
not enough room

I sounds like they sent an econsumerview report therefore you must make a complaint - see the link below. Also you need to send some complaints to OFT and Consumer Direct (Trading Standards). I am also working on a thread about sending official complaints about all this to HFO and invoke their internal complaints process, which as we know is none existant. More to follow.

Complain Complain and Complain and the Complain again, lets get these people stopped.

Receipt of e-consumerview report complaints

Link to a CAG thread on experian and complaining, there is a sample letter in there

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ment&highlight=

Complaints

TS via http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

OFT http://www.oft.gov.uk/

MOJ via http://www.justice.gov.uk/contactus.htm

Local MP via http://www.writetothem.com/

OFT Guidance link

This helps when drafting a letter to OFT

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?416-The-OFT-Debt-collection-guidance

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Hi guys it says it is an official copy of register of title. It contains all my personal details even the mortgage company. The credit file print out is from equifax and small print out at the end says "use of service - this service is made available only for your own private or in-house purposes"

The credit file print out is from equifax and small print out at the end says "use of service - this service is made available only for your own private or in-house purposes"

That means they have broken the terms and conditions of their service with equifax.

Complain and report this to the Office of Fair Trading - use the link to the OFT provided by Coldeg. I will PM you with the name of a contact at the OFT. You can make the complaint for thier attention. (Its very important you complain to these).

Also complain to Equifax and quote back to them their conditions of service - inform them you have have also complained to the OFT.

Would also advise complaining to the Information Commissioner - i will find the link for them.

If the account was sold to HFO Capital prior to September 2007, and HFO Capital Ireland are claiming ownership, you have a rock solid defence.

could you please explain why you have a rock solid defence and has it been used to good effect in the past