OPC - Ingress Park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you guys not read any previous posts? All IP residents v OPC cases to be held at Dartford County Court have been stayed for 3 months, pending further investigations by the Judge into the working relationships between OPC/ Peverel/ Crest Nicholson. I am the lead/ test case, and the outcome of my case will determine everyone else's. So you'd all better have your fingers crossed that I will win!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I don;t get is, why is Colin's Appeal case not the test case upon which everyone else's will be judged? Seems odd to me, if there's a case going to a higher appeal then that's the one that could have huuuuge repercussions...

I think the test case is for Ingress Park tickets isn't it? I don't think Colin's ticket was issued at ingress park, correct me if I am wrong though.

On a different note, I have many fake court papers sent by OPC/Windsor Smythe. I can scan them to you and remove the personal details if you would like, or do you only need the ones from Ingress Park? Let me know.

I think the test case is for Ingress Park tickets isn't it? I don't think Colin's ticket was issued at ingress park, correct me if I am wrong though.

On a different note, I have many fake court papers sent by OPC/Windsor Smythe. I can scan them to you and remove the personal details if you would like, or do you only need the ones from Ingress Park? Let me know.

Yes, my "invoice" was issued at Ingress park although I am not a resident - or at least am not a resident now:D. I am an Old Worcester and was on the training ship that was off Ingress Park shore for over a hundred years. Well before OPC existed :)

Here are a couple of web sites for a bit more info should you wish.

My site -

http://www.hands-on-illustrations.co.uk/mn/

and the "official site"

Old Worcesters Association

Coupon - I don't know Colin or what happened with him exactly, but I would guess that maybe his case was not heard at Dartford County Court? I think what happened is that DCC saw the 27 cases there, and chose mine to represent the others, to save on wasting the court's time with all these cases. Also, they might have thought that someone who is a) a resident and b) has multiple tickets, might be more representative as a whole.

Jpaul 3767 - I was only going to collect fake court papers issued to IP residents, but if you feel like lending a helping hand and sending me some from elsewhere, that can't hurt - send me a PM.

Coupon - I don't know Colin or what happened with him exactly, but I would guess that maybe his case was not heard at Dartford County Court? I think what happened is that DCC saw the 27 cases there, and chose mine to represent the others, to save on wasting the court's time with all these cases. Also, they might have thought that someone who is a) a resident and b) has multiple tickets, might be more representative as a whole.

Jpaul 3767 - I was only going to collect fake court papers issued to IP residents, but if you feel like lending a helping hand and sending me some from elsewhere, that can't hurt - send me a PM.

My case was heard in Hereford where I live. Quite a trip for OPC.

Best of luck with your situation. Looks promising.

Cheers

Colin OW

Zeb 77 - Try Mookiaandco she had papers from OPC that appeared to be from a Magistrates court - if I recall correctly the judge gave them a reprimanding.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/parking-traffic-offences/226924-opc-have-started-proceedings.html

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

I received a PPC from OPC at IP and have refused to pay as there were no visible signs. Have been through the norm chaser mail debt collection palava, today received a Claim Form form from Northampton County court on it. Any ideas of what I should do.

does it have a case number?

I received a PPC from OPC at IP and have refused to pay as there were no visible signs. Have been through the norm chaser mail debt collection palava, today received a Claim Form form from Northampton County court on it. Any ideas of what I should do.

Send AL27 a pm with a link to this thread.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Fill in the form contesting it or they will put a CCJ against ya, thats what they did to me. Fill it in and send it back saying you are going to contest the fine mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Am sure he won't mind me saying; an acquaintance of mine was in court v OPC yesterday morning at Dartford County Court, OPC did not show up, and the case was dismissed. I can't see how the court can not be annoyed at having their time wasted like this.

Called Dartford County Court this morning, to check the current status of mine and others cases. The clerk verified that yes, all 27 IP cases have been "stayed", but that there is a backlog, and correspondence has not been sent out in time - hence my acqaintance's case going forward on Friday. I also asked if she knew whether OPC had withdrawn yet - and was told that she had spoken to their representative earlier, and that they are "waiting for direction". I'm not sure what that means.

In the meantime, I have met a couple of IP people whose relatives are being taken to court, at other courts around the country. If there are any of you out there also in this situation, do see if you can get their cases transferred to Dartford County Court, as we want as many as possible to be seen by the same Judge.