OPC - Ingress Park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you do not submit a comprehensive defence and refuse to accept the other side's court bundle, you will lose.

OPC's eye's probably lit up when they saw they were against a non-CAG defence. So much so they turned up for once.

Not having a go at you, and you should appeal. PM me if you want to and I'll help.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Colin, did you admit to being the driver?

Yes I did, as I was. My defence was that I had not seen any of the signs due probably to my not expecting there to be any and I was a bit emotional as it was my first visit back to the site of my old training ship Worcester. Also there were no road markings and some other stuff.

Colin

Yes I did, as I was. My defence was that I had not seen any of the signs due probably to my not expecting there to be any and I was a bit emotional as it was my first visit back to the site of my old training ship Worcester. Also there were no road markings and some other stuff.

Colin

Colin,

Go to AL27, take up his offer of help he will help you out

If you need anyone else, I'd be happy to put something towards it. Community here has given me such a great insight, would love to give something back! Let me know!

Thank you as well, I am overwhelmed !

Thank you

Colin

Just a quick one - am just trying to think of any additional info I need for my defence.

Do any Ingress Park residents remember - when the OPC signs first went up last summer (I'm guessing around June 2009), a lot of people complained that they were too big, and an eyesore. The council then took a lot of them down. Does anyone have any correspondence or press articles relating to this, which they wouldn't mind sharing?

Jo

Just a quick one - am just trying to think of any additional info I need for my defence.

Do any Ingress Park residents remember - when the OPC signs first went up last summer (I'm guessing around June 2009), a lot of people complained that they were too big, and an eyesore. The council then took a lot of them down. Does anyone have any correspondence or press articles relating to this, which they wouldn't mind sharing?

Jo

Have you recieved a court summons?

Yes, should be in court v OPC next week. That's if OPC pay their fee. Last I checked, they had missed their deadline, but the court may let them get away with it. How about you?

I am Linet, the lady who ran the ingressparkcommunity.com website. By the way, thanks for posting my address!!!! Not that I'm particularly worried about that. The reason the website has gone is that it was only funded by me and my partner. When it came up for renewal he said he didn't want to pay it again. I think with the the site plus website styler it was about £60. As we work from home and he thought I was wasting loads of time on it when I should have been working on our business (wrong) he didn't want to renew it. I miss it actually, as all the posts were sent to my email automatically. Actually, I think this is a better site anyway, more informative. Why has somebody said "don't feel sorry for her, she appointed the ****" What do you mean. I have nothing to do with OPC/Peveral et al, and feel nothing but contempt for them. I was the one who organised the petition last year on the green. Which was roundly ignored by the board by the way. I now have 2 tickets and have told them I was not the driver and they have asked me for the drivers name and told me I was being obstructive and the courts will hold a dim view of this. Needless to say, I will not be giving them the drivers name.

Welcome to CAG.

By the way, thanks for posting my address!!!!
It is available on Whois domain website, but I've removed from that post.

Why has somebody said "don't feel sorry for her, she appointed the ****" What do you mean. I have nothing to do with OPC/Peveral et al, and feel nothing but contempt for them.
They obviously thought you had, people make wild assumptions without any real evidence, happens a lot on web forums, take no notice.

Hi Guys,

Just an update...went to get the car today from the underground car park and saw a large metal OPC sign suddenly screwed to the wall of the underground car park (when previously there was nothing there), and naturally a ticket on my car. ;)

While this didn't cause me any undue stress - as I am due to move house at the end of the week and this parking mess won't affect me anymore than my upcoming court appearance - it did make my blood boil to see them put up this sign, as if it makes their [problem] legitimate. The funny thing is when I got home...it had gone. I can only assume the person who historically has taken OPCs signs down has struck again. I don't condone stealing or vandalism in the slightest...but I did laugh. A lot.

how is Colin's appeal going

Good thank you. AL27 is helping me out and progress is being made. I did try to deal with it myself but not very well it would seem. I now feel more confident to have another go thanks to AL27's help. I can't thank you all enough.

I wonder if you Ingress park residents would like to know a bit more about the place you live on. If you do you are all welcome to have a look at my web site. It's not really a "public site" yet as it is embedded in my other site, but you are all welcome should you wish to explore.

Cheers

Colin

Start