What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine was at her local park in Middlesex today with her children and her OH - there was an elderly couple there who had both recently been made homeless :-x

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

D?W this is what really makes me want to lamp the lenders and council pillocks...............this country was saved by the eldery generations and now look what they get for it.............PURE SHYTE and you can bet that their old home if it was council will be in the hands of someone NEW to this country................wheres me gun

roll on the republic and UKIP

You know what BurlyB? I have a strong feeling something big is going to emerge about the conservatives - in particular David Cameron, I'm not sure what, but I have this feeling he's going to have to stand down from his position.

As for who will have their new home, it makes no difference to me - the point is it's their home and should never have been taken from them, everybody - no matter who they are should have a home, there should be NO homeless in a country such as the UK, what a disgrace this country has become!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

I have had this feeling about this govt from the day it formed.................he is NOT a teflon Tone even if he thinks he is hes a waxy semi orange limpwrist who should have NEVER come to power in the first place but heyho thats what the nation wanted thats what they got........but I for one can rest on the knowledge that I never voted for them and as for lib dems ....our town MP was called crass and childish by Betty Boothroyd within the first few minutes of it opening with him there as our mp he's still a worthless pile of offal bone and blood and I will never see him as anything else and how he got a knighthood is beyond any comprehension to not just me but most of the townsfolk...the only decent thing about him now is his haircut....from mop head to something almost human

People that post complete rubbish and portray it as factual and that they have some level of knowledge when clearly they have none

we all have an opinion be it rubbish or factual thats what freedom of speech is all about but then when it gets to higher levels thats when the freedom evaporates ask any solicitor mp pm or mandarin in whitehall or certain uniform wearers

Edited by burlyb

My passport which is my primary source of ID as I don't have a driving licence or marriage certificate, runs out on Sunday, the DWP are now reconsidering the position on helping me renew it, but won't have any info for two weeks! In that time I have a job interview and have to take my passport..... talk about double standards there. They have said I 'could' use a Citizens Card but that isn't acceptable as 'proof of work entitlement'!

The hypocrisy of an "it's good for me and mine, but not for anyone else" attitude makes me swear :-x

It's time to renew my bus pass. Nowhere does it say that in order to renew, I must bring in evidence. This is despite the fact that a) I am on a register held by social services and b) I've had a bus pass since mid-2007 and nothing has changed.

I have swore about 10 times today, each time I got an unwanted sales call or text. Thats why I joined today to seek help in stoping it.

Most of them are just off chance calls and text, have you contacted the companies direct and asked them to put a stop to them? That's what I did and I've had no further texts or calls.

Waking up in the small hours to a face full of rain! Quite obviously heavy rain and wind came on through the night, and I had the window open :lol:

Waking up in the small hours to a face full of rain! Quite obviously heavy rain and wind came on through the night, and I had the window open :lol:

I thought ducks liked water?:|:whoo::madgrin:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I thought ducks liked water?:|:whoo::madgrin:

It's just a myth that all ducks can swim - I must confess that in my main pic on my profile, that is my cousin Googie and not me - now I will take the shame......

6678060355_e2fd027ecd_b.jpg

makes me sick tilly it reminds me of the morning of my late wifes funeral..............the Wig maker phoned me to ask what colour hair she was due to they wanted to make a start on it for her.......about 40 minutes later the hearse arrived

The hospital had forgotten to notify them she has succumed to her cancer............over 3 weeks before

ps the crematorium had broken down so thats why it was so long a wait for her funeral.......the crematorium broke down again 3 times since then due to this spendthrift council taken on the cheapest quote all the damn time

makes me sick tilly it reminds me of the morning of my late wifes funeral..............the Wig maker phoned me to ask what colour hair she was due to they wanted to make a start on it for her.......about 40 minutes later the hearse arrived

The hospital had forgotten to notify them she has succumed to her cancer............over 3 weeks before

ps the crematorium had broken down so thats why it was so long a wait for her funeral.......the crematorium broke down again 3 times since then due to this spendthrift council taken on the cheapest quote all the damn time

aol sending a letter to a friends dad who passed away recently addressed to Mr deceased after being notified and his account cancelled:-x

Absolutely outragious!

I remember when my Daughter was stillborn, and the very hospital I had her in sent me an anti-natal appointment around a month later, so it wasn't as if it could have even crossed in the post or anything.

And they say they learn lessons from this?