What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where I am, if you send us dirty, ripped, etc clothing, we can get cash for it. I'm not sure exactly what happens; but I believe it gets turned into rag and then given to foreign countries or something. If there's a button missing, we can still sell it. We just write on the ticket "missing button".

I think that's related to not being able to test stuff. We can take some electrical stuff; but can't sell it. We send it to another shop and they can test and sell it.

Oh, what charity is that? I have all sorts I could give, but feel uncomfortable when they become fussy over something such as a button! Let me know Naystagmite, and if there's one in my vicinity I'll give them a shout!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Cancer Research

Ah, okay - yes we have one of those here! What a great charity to support!!

I have lost too many relatives to cancer, and as you know my Godson is battling it at the moment!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Big hugs to the little lad you know I know the score on cancer D/W

Aww thanks BurlyB!

He's doing good at the moment, and has just finished another bout of intense chemo so we're just waiting to see if it's working, and hopefully he'll make a full recovery - but this is going to be ongoing treatment for the next 2 1/2yrs!

Hope the little lad continues to do well. :)

Thank you honey :hug:

You're welcome. :)

How painful KT tape is to remove. Even whilst showering, it bloody hurts! :(

Well, I've never heard of KT tape before, so just did a quick Google - wow, what amazing stuff!! Do you think it would help with loose joints? I'm only talking when I go out, not just all day long - I have painful loose joints and loose ligaments due to them being hypermobile, but the worse one are my ankles, I'm forever rolling over on them, then I end up with constant sprains, it drives me insane, and the regular support bandages don't help one little bit!

It takes a lot to get me mad, but NPower have made me swear! Because they know they're in big trouble for not doing the 2 yearly safety inspection on my gas meter for 7yrs, they made a false report of escaping gas in my kitchen to Transco! When I confronted the agent who made the call (I got the name and all the details of the report from the Transco Northern divisions manager, who have the calls logged and recorded thankfully), she said she did it because she was concerned about my meter after I put my complaint in!

Then she denied saying that to her manager - who sat for the best part of 20 minutes trying to make up some fabricated story about lack of communication and believing what her staff tell her..................It's just a good job I record all my calls, the silence was deafening when I reminded her of this :lol:

watching the mobile phone video of the happy smiley old mate's meeting at the olympics of Jeremy Hunt "had to stop myself there" and Rupert Murdoch ....happy smiling shaking hands and lughing and joking etc.......................we know whats comming

Edited by burlyb

reading that four youths were injured by shotgun blasts in Bootle...............police are thinking it could be gang related

no sh1t sherlock

were they thinking perhaps initially it was fallout from skeet shooting

Noticing that the coaches identity tags at the olympics have ATOS advertised all around the neck strap part.

WTF!!!!!

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I wouldnt know mate we only got as far as the tv screen to see any of it due to all the corporate ticket holders and other such shysters that Lordy Coe and co allowed to have allocated to them "then didnt bother to turn up"......if it wasnt for the amount of medals we have won I'd be moaning even more...

The back to work scheme ruling,where are we going with this.I agree we need to get folks back to work but when are we going to see some real effort put in to getting work for them to do,bottom of the barrel politics sanctioning work for free.

Vote UKIP then we can extracate ourselves from the EU and that will mean we can then close our borders to the blood suckers and ex eastern block nationals who are the new [problematic] that this tosspot and previous govt seem not to have seen..................... that will get 100's of thousands off the dole and into work and if they dont want to work then two years national service will crack that nut................. another bunch of problems sorted :whoo:

If we leave the EU now, this country would die overnight. Simple as that. There are plenty of analysts reports and some casefiles run into thousands of pages, if not more.

The UK, just like france, spain, germany etc are too deeply entwined with the EU to break away without any damage. If it were to happen, it would take years to happen, and definitley more than one governments lifetime.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I'm not convinced that the country would die,the service sector could shrivel possibly. I really do not see how we can carry on the way we are,and I'm not minded to trust analyst reports etc.unless I can see who pays them,after all somebody prepared the way for countries like Greece and Eire etc.to join based on reports.

I guess it's just one of those days.

The human body has seven trillion:jaw: nerves in it, yet my wife manages to get on every bloody one of them!!!!!!

Jesus tonight.:mad2:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Vote UKIP then we can extracate ourselves from the EU and that will mean we can then close our borders to the blood suckers and ex eastern block nationals who are the new [problem]mers that this tosspot and previous govt seem not to have seen..................... that will get 100's of thousands off the dole and into work and if they dont want to work then two years national service will crack that nut................. another bunch of problems sorted :whoo:

Yo dude. My sentiments exactly.....:whoo:

If we leave the EU now, this country would die overnight. Simple as that. There are plenty of analysts reports and some casefiles run into thousands of pages, if not more.

The UK, just like france, spain, germany etc are too deeply entwined with the EU to break away without any damage. If it were to happen, it would take years to happen, and definitley more than one governments lifetime.

What a load of tosh. We managed for hundreds of years without the E.U.:violin:

I'm not convinced that the country would die,the service sector could shrivel possibly. I really do not see how we can carry on the way we are,and I'm not minded to trust analyst reports etc.unless I can see who pays them,after all somebody prepared the way for countries like Greece and Eire etc.to join based on reports.

Well said.

So there will be some readjustment. Carry on like this and there will be a civil uprising.:jaw:

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

"waves" still have limited internet

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

"waves" still have limited internet

Hey there BobCat!!! :wave:

Hope you're well? Good to see you :hug: