What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I can always tell when a subject angers myself with the amount of spelling mistakes I make.... I guess it's the same for you eh burlyb. There is a couple of threads in the bear garden on this subject, join in on them... I think you'll find most people have a similar opinion.

This reminds me of the tories condemming Jimmy Carr, but "not commenting" on Gary Barlow...

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol it's true mate I make enough spelling mistakes when I'm not angry but to tip the scales way past it when I rant..............i'll have a look in the BG but for now i'm going to my back garden..................theres a blow up type swim pool out there calling me...................

Farming out jobs abroad is morally wrong, and puts hard working people of THIS country on the scrap heap and they then get labelled benefit scroungers..... the MP who suggested that anyone who is paid cash in hand is morally wrong needs his own morals sorting out.

MPs have morals now? lol

Writing something on a Facebook group and not realising that everyone can see it. My father now knows that I'm obsessed with someone. Can't believe he asked who. As if I'm going to tell him that.

This reminds me of the tories condemming Jimmy Carr, but "not commenting" on Gary Barlow...

Not to mention being all palsy walsy with Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson.

Maybe if VAT was a more affordable rate people might be able to afford to pay it, but when it adds a fifth to your bill it's little wonder so many want/have to avoid it if they need essential work doing.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Mr Baulk made me swear today too - but reading what you guys have written on his comments makes me realise that not all of humanity are bad,in fact, you're all fantastic! :grouphug:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Vat is not removed from the materials part of any job so that still gets paid.....................Gauke lookes like what he is.........................a total wang and they are more bent than anyone.

There are only a few builders,plumbers,electricians or carpenters that I wouldnt trust that I have met during my time as a general builder and hundreds of ones that I do trust but theres NOT one MP or prime minister that I would trust and I know the feeling on that runs very high nationwide and not just on these boards................come on UKIP the common sense and a real backbone party.

I wonder now how much prison time Brooks and Coulson will NOT get and how much longer Cameron will be steering us for due to I bet Brooks has much much more to tell about country suppers and the likes

having gone to Asda to buy some nice salad foods for tea and then it happened..............got log jammed behind a little old lady but it was NOT her who jammed the que it was the divy on the till who made a song and dance of packing the old ladys bags..................I almost asked a floor walker to get my a camp bed from the out door section....the word wang popped into my head.

love the weather I'll be topless in the pool again soon .................woohoo

ok .....................NOT happy here due to one of the farmers around here has laid slurry on his fields and for those of you who have never smelt slurry fumes..........STINK is not the word to describe it but sod it I'm still jumping in our BIG BLUE woohoo

wow mate................the yanks cant even make it a close 10th let alone 2nd....the REAL inbetwweener movie was the nuts :whoo:as was the series:-D

and talking of REALLY funny progames........did any of you ever used to watch chewing the fat ? and if NOT then if you ever get a chance to see any of those then do it ........really funny

By US standards this looks like a faithful remake so probably won't get a second series.

I liked Chewing the Fat back in the day, I'd like to see the Yanks try to do a version of Big Man (and live to tell the tale :eyebrows: )

Sensor flushing toilets. The same bugger got me 3 times today.

In one sitting.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

my nephews funeral today..............this is the second son my Brother and his wife has lost and all I can offer are hugs they always work better than drugs

Today is a bad and sad day and I am not looking forward to today at 11 am it's going to be bad looking at his widow and their two little son's and then to see my brother and his wife............she has not left her home for over two years due to the way the death of her youngest son has struck her who died in 07..................my brother has a life of even more worry on his hands now due to this may tip her over the edge. I struggle to believe how much sh1t my family has to take just to be here in this hell on earth

terrible day ahead

My thoughts and prayers are with you Burlyb, not a good thing funerals, I've had two this year, one was a very very close friend who died unexpectedly at 46 years old, and a few weeks after that was an aunt (actually my dad's cousin - but in Italian fashion she was called aunt, as are her sisters... her son who is 49 is called our cousin although he is actually something like second cousin first removed!). My aunt had had motor neurone disease for the last 18 months of her life so it was a release for her.

Not one of my favourite days as I have to go and sign on later this afternoon and in between go and see my jobcentre Work Programme adviser, however I am well prepared for both.

Also have to phone council so not feeling very brilliant at having to deal with three lots of officialdom today.

As suspected, rang local council and can't get through, got on phone system, then told I was 2nd in queue, went to a ringing tone and then told I was 8th in queue and 15 minute wait! Tried again a couple of times and got similar. Letter of complaint going to council with copy of phone log and invoice for time, printer ink and paper!

I am very much against this 'council job sharing' and call centre philosophy so this is my way of protesting.

Just rang again and there are 15 people ahead of me in queue and 10 minute wait time - flipping joke!

called the doctor this afternoon to check up on my results for the second MRI scan due to it's been a while then to be told.............what results ................fkn grrrrrrrrrrrrrr nhs

I swore at my son to get out of bed and go out into the fresh air at 2pm.

At 5pm he came home with a black eye because he had a fight in the park.

I replied what did u F***** have a fight for ?? poor sod can't win -he's 15

Reminds me of the joke:

mum "Who gave you that black eye?"

son "gave? GAVE? nobody GAVE it to me, I had to fight for this!"

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar