What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out shopping, and a bird crapped on my head! I thought I'd been shot, it landed with such force!

That's the last time I feed the ungrateful b*****s!

I'm afraid to say. If I was out shopping and a bird crapped on my head, then I wouldn't bother going with her again.

In fact, I wouldn't even call her again.:|

:oops:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

A very british party on watch involving this nutty dog fest party costing 30,000 apparantly and where i have just seen this tiny dog with hair dyed bright PINK:-x Poor dogs are treat like barbie dolls by the look of it.

Swimwear collection and bikinis for dogs, as the song goes that I think is apt, BONKERS:madgrin:

Poo adn wee everywhere:!:

Nice if you are a dog.

My dog is now offended with me:oops:

OMG the other party involved a man dressed in a KKK outfit as the most shocking outfit competition, a programme to avoid me thinks, yikes.

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

A very british party on watch involving this nutty dog fest party costing 30,000 apparantly and where i have just seen this tiny dog with hair dyed bright PINK:-x Poor dogs are treat like barbie dolls by the look of it.

Swimwear collection and bikinis for dogs, as the song goes that I think is apt, BONKERS:madgrin:

That's just wrong. I do understand why we have dog coats; but swimwear?

Just dropped off cakes to the school for Children in Need and seen two of the cupcake boxes I bought but which were 'lost' after the Christmas Fair, with someone else's name on them! They were only a few quid but it's the principle. I spend a lot of time and money doing cakes for various occasions for the school (it's what I do anyway so I always do special ones for them to make a bit of money), and it's really irked me that some sod decided they'd find my stuff useful so pinched it. Bloody chavs.

going to the docs at 9.30 only to be told that my appt was a phone consultation and that the doctor had called me to cancell it due to her was ill...........bullshyte....and i told her so at the desk so she went through a list of doctors 'terminology used loosely' and when she said ahh haa dr ------ can see you at 10 45 I said no he's the little black guy and she said ohh dark skinned....ok dark skinned BUT he was one of the reasons for me still seeking an MIR scan you dope....five doctors I been to see these past three years about the growing lump in the middle of my ribscage and it's two smaller mates that are growing off the lower ribs to my side both sides and not one of them WILL give me the green light for the scan. I left the surgery imediatly i got in I checked my phone....no one ...NO ONE had called my moblie or home number since 6.20 last evening and that was a friend of mine from heartford town..........I have made a formal complaint to the surgery manager and she told me she is going to sort out the dope on reception and also the doctor....it really stinks now knowing this and i'm thinking that they all know more than they have told me about my lump AND that it's another bliddy worry for me now...................why cant we all be in bupa like the bankers............can think of a much more apt and simular sounding word for them

almost forgot....I'm seeing a canadian doc there this arvo at 2.20 and i'm being allowed a double session of 20 minutes woop woop

Just this minute finished trying to track three recorded delivery letters with £10.00 postal orders in 'crossed and with banks names on'....the royal mail have them still in their system...the letters date from 15th Nov up to 18th nov....................I smell a rat or two...has this happened to anyone else ? I hope it's not some new dirty deeds by iffy postmen

Unfortunately it's probably just down to the Royal Mail's incompetence. I had such a run in with them a couple of years ago when a very important letter of mine took three weeks to appear on their "system". It related to a Court Hearing so I really needed to know if it had got there or not. Apparently, so I was told, though whether this is right is anyone's guess, it takes time for the information to filter through from the various post offices and the tracking information is then put on centrally, so depending on how busy the information input person is it can take some days, or even weeks for it to go on the system. That's helpful, isn't it? :x

I had a recorded delivery letter yesterday which had just been put through my letterbox! Good for me to save the inconvenience of going to collect it but not for the sender who obviously pays extra for the 'signed for' service!

Also had a small parcel delivered to work in exactly the same way!

I was going to start a thread about it later.

Having to send back the acceptance of my ppi in their SAE 2nd class 'well done RBS' and due to three of my recorded letters already gone missing i thought it best to send RBS their one back RECORDED grrrrrrrrrrr where is the quality in the UK now where's has it all gone

I just spent 10 minutes on their expensive call system only to be continually told to go online to track the letters................I just emailed them a few expletives.................I just want to know why my three tracked mail items have dropped off their system....theres a [problem] going on you can put money on that....thats my belief knowing the mail as i do......full of thieves [problem]mers and people who cant speak the lingo unless theres something in it for them...i'd cheques and or postal orders crossed or uncrossed..................hope i'm wrong but doubt i am..............hope that dont try to [problem] MY ppi's for themselves.

MY LETTERS ARE IN THE SYSTEM 1st was posted 15th nov.2nd on the 16th and 3rd on the 18th............I wont ask the post office to be honest...why break the habit

Regulators! Who regulate nothing and no one and who are incapable of regulating their own F bowel movements.

Numpty senior solicitors and their F big green heads who profess to know much yet have learnt nothing! I am sick and F tired of so-called legal professionals who abuse their position and constantly conceal the fact that they lack the basic mental ability to understand simple statutory requirements.

The Mould, in Superman Red tonight, take this kryptonite down your own throats your useless regulators and bent senior solicitors!!!

Kind regards

The Super Mould

Stressy me having to work up to going out of the house after managing it wednesday and accepting prompt follow up appt for eye lens clinic for friday tells myself hour by hour get ready, so stressing like hell, but thats me trying to find any reason to not to have to go, agraphobia. Any how tell myself to reasure I have the date and appt correct as was told friday 9ish as convincing myself I will have already confused it, read the appt letter given at reception and nearly carp myslef when see dated for today(thursday) at 10.00, arggggh.

So I think I am sure they said friday but must have got it confused, for daughter to read the letter, better eyesite to see adressed to diff person at diff address. So having to hope when ring tomorow I have appt and confirm.

I seem to deffo be a stress magnet, oh and daughter tells me to avoid the hot choccy at cafe this time, haha :)

:-x:mad2:Lloyds Frigging Bank:mad2::-x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Deep breath and........breeeeeeeeeeeath!!

They are not gonna destroy me BB! but they are trying pretty hard at the mo!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!