What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Waking up this morning to find that our new Siberian Husky had **** all over the rug in our kitchen and especially after I had spent half a day re-building the bottom half of the stable door to house a very large dog flap in order that she (its a girl wolf - silver and white) could relieve herself in the night in the kitchen garden.

I filled the kitchen with a volcanic mass of profane language and vomit from the smell as I cleaned up, then I had a legendary cup of tea and a smoke and took her out for a walk across the moors, when we came back home, she went into our youngest son's bedroom (that I am building in time for Christmas) and she **** on the floor that I have been preparing to take solid wooden flooring.

I am completely at a loss as to how so much **** can come out of a small hole, that reminds me, I wonder where Mr..... never mind.

Kind regards

The Mould

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you put orange peel and some paprika in a small bowl and leave it in the area the dog likes to 'go' indoors it helps stop them going in that area.

Thank you sillygirl for the above.

We have come to realise that although she is a fearsome looking creature with a remarkable wolf-like appearance, she is actually scared of the dark and that is why she is not going outside in the night to relieve herself. We do have outside lighting, however, there are creatures from the darkness who prowl around our home, evil things, and so we cannot force her to go outside past midnight. We are arranging a big litter tray for the night time hours for her, we will follow your tip and hopefully the doo dars will remain in the litter tray!

Kind regards

The Mould

Bleeping asthma, sat on chair, sounding like panting in child birth just trying to get enough air in.

At least not panicking this time.

Have not turned the heating on yet trying to save money and to be honest it hasnt been as cold as last year, but think my chest disagrees with me.

On it goes tonight !!!!!!!!

5 days on into this "cold" and still have no voice!! Off sick :sad:

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

The continuing demise of the Bear Garden. It used to be such a great source of fun and entertainment.

Sigh.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Thank you sillygirl for the above.

We have come to realise that although she is a fearsome looking creature with a remarkable wolf-like appearance, she is actually scared of the dark and that is why she is not going outside in the night to relieve herself. We do have outside lighting, however, there are creatures from the darkness who prowl around our home, evil things, and so we cannot force her to go outside past midnight. We are arranging a big litter tray for the night time hours for her, we will follow your tip and hopefully the doo dars will remain in the litter tray!

Kind regards

The Mould

Put her on a lead and go out with her. Give her encouragement and lots of praise, especially when she relieves herself - perhaps even a treat. Have a little play with her to encourage her to like being out there and quite soon she'll be fine.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Bloody stomach playing up again...Vomiting seems to be way more than I've eaten... Does some mysterious being come along behind you while you're chucking your guts :???:

Hope you feel better soon BB and NO

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

cos they hate you # 4580 lol

what made me swear and I did swear was when I came back from my docs yesterday to find a scummy chargehand had parked his car over my drive entrance so he could over see the infilling of a trench that some other morons had left open for over 8 days just for a BT Openreach cable repiar....then the hiab grab lorry driver told me to mind my mouth....yeah he was Polish...that was a red rag to a bull.................where were their poppys thats what i want to know..................there is a lot more to this but I wont divulge it....it could be the start of a novel...the chargehand reported me for racial abuse ....I wanted to report him for being a greasy uselss ignorant tosser...but i'd already made that clear to him to his face yey way to goooooooooooooooooooooooo

People that give it all day long, but cannot themselves take it.

Where is it? My post!

Simply because I made a harmless joke in respect of officer dibble's time machine, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Love.

Why go into the cave to tickle the hairy balls of the beast when you go running to the prefect moaning and whinging that the beast came out to roar!

Wert thou ought not to refrain from such impish behaviour, thy shall send thee back from whence thou came!

If you give it to me, whether in jest or anger, I will return the same to you.

Good and bad in all things, in you and in I, good anger and bad anger and it is right to be so angry against all things that are so wrong, it is not right to forgive the wrongs because to do so will only ensure that there is nothing right.

Go back to Poland and take your useless iron with you.

Dibble if you come out of that alley again sucking your thumb and feeling sorry for yourself and looking for pity because I made a joke out of something you said, I will send one of the Dogheads over to see you and he shall have your whiskers.

11.11.11.11.11.11 nothing special about that day, your refer to the man made calendar and no man knows the time! it was a joke......get over it!

Volcanic Godzilla

The Mould

ME having to phone the docs to try to get an MIR scan arranged then being told that the x-ray I had the other day has picked up athritus in my spine and neck.............3 doctors had missed this THREE ....makes me want to spit nails

Why does severe toothache always appear on a Friday evening when it is too late to do anything about it? It's not myself suffering, it's my 13 year old. We do have walk-in centres over the weekend, but to be honest, we might as well hang on until Monday.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Post viral fatigue will knock the stuffing out of you.............. it will pass.

Get well soon BB x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Why does severe toothache always appear on a Friday evening when it is too late to do anything about it? It's not myself suffering' date=' it's my 13 year old. We do have walk-in centres over the weekend, but to be honest, we might as well hang on until Monday.[/quote']

Sod's law.

Judgemental people who think they can tell whether someone is disabled just by looking at them. Probably wouldn't be so bad if the other person wasn't disabled too.

BT Broadband. It's supposed to have been fixed but is it $£*&! :-x

answers on a postcard :p:madgrin:

Probably get here quicker! :razz:

having to call creation financail services to chase my ppi only for them to say..................letter what letter............ok so WHO signed for my registered letter i sent to you on the 15th sept and it was signed for on the 19th sept grrrrrrrrrrrr....sent them a scanned one now via email as they promised me they would start my ppi strait away....................can you smell it too ?? smells like bull plop to me