What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sat down today, ready to eat my shepherds pie which I was having for lunch (fell off the good eating wagon again). I had extra gravy in a cup ready to pour over. I haven't been sleeping much so I was drinking a cup of coffee too....

Yup. After one bite I poured suspiciously thin 'gravy' onto the meal I'd hungrily been waiting for!! *wail*

Wish I'd drunk the 'coffee' instead (prob should mention that I drink black coffee) :-(

Edited by Mungypup

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Son suggested after I nicked his ice lolly that my mobility scooter when older, will need to say JCB on the side if I dont behave :)

Reminded me of the fat character in a movie, sort of gang boss character, who was shifted around in the cup bit of a heavy lifting digger.

Think I peed off my son :):) xx

Son suggested after I nicked his ice lolly that my mobility scooter when older, will need to say JCB on the side if I dont behave :)

Reminded me of the fat character in a movie, sort of gang boss character, who was shifted around in the cup bit of a heavy lifting digger.

Think I peed off my son :) :) xx

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?273862-Lowell-discussion-(3-Viewing)-nbsp

This made me swear. How can someone be so rude, aggressive and insulting?!! I'm in shock. The first post in this really made me swear (and also report it).

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Looks like trolls have come from a galaxy far, far away these days. :razz:

yes, well, erm, I won't be doing it again because I and some others will be executed by the moderator. Just trying to introduce some levity and not intentioanlly cause offence. which I obviously have and so sorry for that.

Yoda won't be reappearing anytime soon.

Great big splinter in foot, cant get it out, ouch.......:(

Steralised needle later and a bit of screaming, I am a baby and out it came. It hurts but far worse walking on it with splinter in, phew xxxx

Edited by loopinlouie

Toilet seat is bust again!!. What sort of moron fits a plastic fastener to a metal bolt and WHY!! do the fittings all have to be under the back of the toilet bowl which requires you to lay flat on the seat in order to fiddle around trying to bodge a repair. Is it too complicated to actually fit the access to the fittings ON TOP of the back of the bowl??. Surely it is not beyond the intelligence of man/woman??. This might seem trivial but as I am still recovering from open heart surgery it is b****y painful lying flat on yer chest on a hard surface. Further, WHY! can I not obtain the new fittings and instead have to buy a new seat altogether. GGGRRRHHH!!!

Hearing that my Best friends brother who I've known since I was 4 has to have surgery again. He has Marfans Syndrome, but at the worst end of the scale. He has already had his aeortic valve replaced twice and has to go and have a third surgery in the next few weeks. Don't know the details yet but the poor lad has been through enough. He's not even 30 yet. It killed his Dad when his Dad was 29. He's been very poorly for years, he can't walk to the end of a street his body is that weak, his joints are so painfull and he has lung problems too so he is constantly out of breath. He is a real trooper but I'm very worried for him. For all of them, it's been such a hard time. Their Mum (my 2nd Mum) was in hospital for the best part of the last year after nearly loosing a battle with serious septecimia in her pancreas, which ended up with her loosing most of her stomach tissue. Keeping myh paws crossed that he is ok and waiting for details.

Mungy Pup