Is this a mistake or Fraud? ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5082 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi LP have got computer up and running, quite slow as there is a bit of work needed to done. Are you ready now to help with the Schedule of Costs please?

Later on, probs tonight. Got to study. It only really needs serving at least one working day before the hearing but I like to have them served 7 days before the hearing.

It won't take long as we have the previous Schedule of Costs which needs minor work doing to it.

Be in touch at 7ish if I haven't posted anything up here by then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Ain't gonna happen at a reasonable hour today. Might happen at unsociable hours, or should happen tomorrow night. I'll be in touch on here sometime over the next day and a half.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

Hi all.

Well it has taken a few hours to read this thread but it has been in bits.

LP l also thought you were older but trust me your not as old as me well i will be 29 in June.

FF i would like to compliment you on how you have handled IT and IT JNR. I dont know of either of them but l can safley say l also would not have backed down on my demands for everything in writing.

Go get the ITS on the 18th I will be thinking of you and wishing you well.

GM

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

LP - What's happened to your post count? Has dropped by quite a few thousand?

CAG has recently undergone another restructering and put a load of old thread into storage. I have also lost a post count but at the same time found myself to be recieving emails telling me ppl had posted on threads and that i had PMs when the posts and PMs were days old.

Sorry for the hijack just thought all should know.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi all.

LP l also thought you were older but trust me your not as old as me well i will be 29 in June.

FF i would like to compliment you on how you have handled IT and IT JNR. I dont know of either of them but l can safley say l also would not have backed down on my demands for everything in writing.

GM

Thank you GM for your kind words and support, very much appreciated. I really wish that IT would give in before the hearing, but as IT and IT junior are such stubborn jackasse's I don't see any chance of that happening.

Well I'll just have to see how things go, knowing IT the way I do I wander how many more more rabbits IT's got left in IT's hat, anyways 9 days left and counting. When I went to the very first hearing I'm surprised the judge did not hear my knees knocking as I was so nervous, and now I have come so far with many kicks up the bum from LP and am calm as a cucumber.

LP are you sure that your not an ex army Commander, because your advice is nothing short of military training:D. Mind you guess I needed that to prepare for this battle against IT and IT junior, I'm armered up and my tank is ready to FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!:D

At least you will be on your guard for your next appearance and I would stick to your guns this time and if they do want to postpone for any reason you should have your speech prepared for the Judge so as they don't get away with any further delays.

At least you will be on your guard for your next appearance and I would stick to your guns this time and if they do want to postpone for any reason you should have your speech prepared for the Judge so as they don't get away with any further delays.

Thanks surprise, I think LP will make a great speech to present before the judge minus all the swearing ;)

frettful38,

When was the last hearing that was vacated?

Schedule of Costs almost ready.

I gotta pop out at 21:30 for a short meeting, and gotta do a few things till then.

frettful38, Please answer my above post, and come back at 22:15 and we'll prepare for the hearing on the 18th.

I'm making an emergency trip Tuesday afternoon to London and will be going straight to hospital in Manchester for an outpatients appointment on my return on Wednesday morning, so will have limited ability to see the result of the hearing till Wednesday at about 2pm.

Fretful's offline so will answer for her - 4th December 09

Thanks surprise, but are you sure? For some reason I have it as 29th December which doesn't make sense. If you have a few mins to find the post those hearing documents were in (I saved over them by accident) and advise me of the page number, it would be muchas gracias!

Hi all.

Hi

Boy, you must be bored if you had the patience to rid through this movie script!

I trust you, but I have a feeling I am older inside; I think I had the insides of a 60yr old placed into a 29yr old's body :p

I second that.

Thanks and seconded!

Thank you GM for your kind words and support, very much appreciated. I really wish that IT would give in before the hearing, but as IT and IT junior are such stubborn jackasse's I don't see any chance of that happening.

At least you're prepared for it to not happen.

Well I'll just have to see how things go, knowing IT the way I do I wander how many more more rabbits IT's got left in IT's hat, anyways 9 days left and counting. When I went to the very first hearing I'm surprised the judge did not hear my knees knocking as I was so nervous, and now I have come so far with many kicks up the bum from LP and am calm as a cucumber.

Pickled cucumber I hope ;) Lol :D

LP are you sure that your not an ex army Commander, because your advice is nothing short of military training:D. Mind you guess I needed that to prepare for this battle against IT and IT junior, I'm armered up and my tank is ready to FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!:D

I am not an ex-military commander, nope. I was in the IDF but only for basic training in artillery.

And my training is VERY different from military training! Trust me!

Keep up the good work guys. Not long to go now. We are all routing for you.

Thanks kurvaface! Amen!

Exactly! frettful38, you better stick to your guns on this one. If they adjourn ask for costs, including travel costs and your time, and if the District Judge insists on an adjournment, insist - respectfully - on the District Judge making it the last adjournment, and refusing any further adjournments for the Defendant considering this would be the 3rd.

Thanks surprise, I think LP will make a great speech to present before the judge minus all the swearing ;)

No need. If there's any attempt at adjournment all you state is the following:

Sir (or Madam, if it's a female District Judge),

This matter has been in the court system for more than a year. The hearing on 29th September 2009 was vacated at the last minute - but the matter could have been disposed of then.

Again on 4th December 2009 the hearing was vacated, despite the matter being on the small claims track and the Defendant not being obliged to attend.

I admit that some of the problems were unfortunately my fault, but these have been rectified in August 2009, thus the Defendant has had substantial time to prepare as many documents as necessary to defend this claim, which they clearly cannot do.

Further delaying this hearing would be contrary to the overriding objective and unfair on myself.

I would therefore respectfully request of the court to ensure that this hearing is the last hearing in this matter and seek Judgment against the Defendant.

There are some letters on Page 24 - definitely 4th December.

Ta. Yup, you're right.

frettful38,

All's ready. I will upload it and go through it with you when you are ready. The sooner the better please.

I want you to send it off with a short cover letter to IT & the court tomorrow (10th March 2010) by SPECIAL Delivery so that it arrives exactly 1 week before the scheduled hearing.

Let me know when you're available,

legalpickle

Hi LP sorry was offline yesterday, had a very bad coughing fit. I am ready whenever you are to send off the documents.

Hearing is definitely for the 18th March 2010 at 2.00p.m. I have the Notice of Trial hanged up on the wall in front of me, and the last hearing was def on the 4th Dec 09. I think everyone who has been reading this thread should also put in for costs as this is really getting more than ridiculous now and it has to stop soon.:D.

Hearing is definitely for the 18th March 2010 at 2.00p.m. I have the Notice of Trial hanged up on the wall in front of me, and the last hearing was def on the 4th Dec 09. I think everyone who has been reading this thread should also put in for costs as this is really getting more than ridiculous now and it has to stop soon.:D.

haha nice idea but I'd just be happy for both you and LP to have this put to bed asap.

S.

Hi LP sorry was offline yesterday, had a very bad coughing fit. I am ready whenever you are to send off the documents.

frettful38,

You misread my posts above - which are now sorted. The date I was unsure about was the previous hearing, not the 18th March one which I know of. But surprise has confirmed the previous hearing for me and pointed me to the page where I double checked it, so that's sorted.

I don't think it would be possible for everybody who has been on this thread to seek costs; there is no legal obligation for people to be on the thread; but was a nice idea.

Will be back shortly with the Schedule of Costs.

I would pay to watch you guys beat this sucker.:)

Great idea - frettful38, want to sell tickets to the hearing?

haha nice idea but I'd just be happy for both you and LP to have this put to bed asap.

S.

So would I! 34 pages!!!!!!!!

frettful38,

I don't think it would be possible for everybody who has been on this thread to seek costs; there is no legal obligation for people to be on the thread; but was a nice idea.

Damn... I was looking forward to that half pint...