Is this a mistake or Fraud? ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make sure you refresh your brain with absolutely everything frettful - think up some nasty questions you might get asked and get your other half to pretend to be a nasty judge. Sounds like a bit of a game, but it works! Gets you in the right frame of mind - not combative, but alert and prepared. Facts, facts, facts!

And good luck. Let's hope another tragedy doesn't delay your case (wonder what will happen next... like a soap opera, this...)

Hi Frettful,

Just wanted to say I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and keeping everything crossed that all the hard work you and LP have put into this case finally pays off :)

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

Thank you everyone for all your words of support and comfort. Hopefully tomorrow will be the end of this stressful journey that I have traveled along with many of you.

I have prepared my file in order and studied it all. I am prepared as much as I possibly can and want to move on from this, and put an end to it. I have much more important things to deal with at present that are much less stressful. So lets see what the results are when I come back.

Thanks again to each and all, I am sure LP appreciates all the praises as he so righteously deserves.

Well done and thank goodness for that otherwise I could see LP having a seizure.

Perhaps Admin could amend the title to WON.

Great idea surprise. I arrived at the hearing at 1.45p.m. I telephoned in the morning as LP advised at 11.30a.m to make sure the hearing was to go ahead and it was.

IT & IT junior had arrived before me. We were called in at 2.15p.m. Same District Judge as previous hearings. My god, if only I could have recorded the hearing. I was changing more colors than the rainbow. Mostly staying red. The judge began by saying that I had the right to appeal e.t.c if my case was dismissed and I would have to go before a circuit judge. I cannot remember the exact words she said.

Then she asked me if I had any questions for the Defendant and I replied that I wanted an explanation as to why IT had demanded the sum of 6191.80. To which IT junior replied that I should have bought this matter up in the 2005 hearing. I did not have anything more to ask IT and the judge then asked IT if it had any questions. That's where the fun started, IT started asking me so many questions and they were all relating to the 2005 hearing, to which the judge interrupted and said that this case had no bearing to the 2005 case.

The IT junior gave the judge a page with information regarding Henderson-v-Henderson case and Muhammad Nazmal Hussein case which I had no nowledge of. IT junior told the judge that I was abusing the court process and that my claim should be struck out and dismissed. The judge then replied that IT should not have charged interest on the 2758.60 and it was illegal of them to have done that.

I was not allowed to claim for costs, as the judge said that she did not believe that IT had been unreasonable. When the judge said she was ready to make her judgment I was about to faint. The judge made her judgment at 3.45p.m. She said that she is awarding judgment in favor of the claimant. Then IT junior said that they would appeal to which the judge said that their appeal is refused.

I could not believe what I was hearing and to be honest it still has not sunk in yet. I took my brother with me and when I heard the judge's decision I kicked my brother under the table as I was so happy. It was a long hearing and these are just a few of the details. I will post up more once I get my head around all of what happened. The judge told IT that they should make payment within 14 days and I will be receiving the court order within a few days and I will post up.

All in all a very good result and a very good day. :D:D:D:D:D

All the hard work and praises go to LP as I would never ever have got this far without him. God Bless you LP.

So IT committed an unlawful act by adding interest and the Judge said he hadn't acted unreasonable and so you didn't get costs! Contradiction in itself I would have thought, but hey ho, I don't think we will ever understand the British Judicial system.

So IT committed an unlawful act by adding interest and the Judge said he hadn't acted unreasonable and so you didn't get costs! Contradiction in itself I would have thought, but hey ho, I don't think we will ever understand the British Judicial system.

I know, but I do think that it is unfair that I was not allowed to claim for costs, as I believe that IT was beyond unreasonable and I think the judge should have seen that IT was too. I mean how long has this been going on for?

judgment In Favour Of Claimant, I Won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About bloody time too! How much exactly?

wooooooo hooooooooooo WTG congratulations to you both

I sincerely hope it's over though! Sorry for being the pessimist, but this isn't over till the money's cleared in frettful38's account.

Well done and thank goodness for that otherwise I could see LP having a seizure.

True!

Perhaps Admin could amend the title to WON.

Requested.

Thanks hallowitch, wow what a day and I am so relieved that it is over.

Sorry to put a dampener on celebrations, but not over yet!

Well done. Congratulations:D

Yup! I'm sure IT's face turned into kurva:p

Now you MUST give us every gory detail of what happened:)

We mean EVERY gory detail frettful38! You haven't even written the amount!

Was interest given? Total amount is?

Great idea surprise. I arrived at the hearing at 1.45p.m. I telephoned in the morning as LP advised at 11.30a.m to make sure the hearing was to go ahead and it was.

IT & IT junior had arrived before me. We were called in at 2.15p.m. Same District Judge as previous hearings. My god, if only I could have recorded the hearing. I was changing more colors than the rainbow. Mostly staying red. The judge began by saying that I had the right to appeal e.t.c if my case was dismissed and I would have to go before a circuit judge. I cannot remember the exact words she said.

Then she asked me if I had any questions for the Defendant and I replied that I wanted an explanation as to why IT had demanded the sum of 6191.80. To which IT junior replied that I should have bought this matter up in the 2005 hearing. I did not have anything more to ask IT and the judge then asked IT if it had any questions. That's where the fun started, IT started asking me so many questions and they were all relating to the 2005 hearing, to which the judge interrupted and said that this case had no bearing to the 2005 case.

The IT junior gave the judge a page with information regarding Henderson-v-Henderson case and Muhammad Nazmal Hussein case which I had no nowledge of. IT junior told the judge that I was abusing the court process and that my claim should be struck out and dismissed. The judge then replied that IT should not have charged interest on the 2758.60 and it was illegal of them to have done that.

I was not allowed to claim for costs, as the judge said that she did not believe that IT had been unreasonable. When the judge said she was ready to make her judgment I was about to faint. The judge made her judgment at 3.45p.m. She said that she is awarding judgment in favor of the claimant. Then IT junior said that they would appeal to which the judge said that their appeal is refused.

I could not believe what I was hearing and to be honest it still has not sunk in yet. I took my brother with me and when I heard the judge's decision I kicked my brother under the table as I was so happy. It was a long hearing and these are just a few of the details. I will post up more once I get my head around all of what happened. The judge told IT that they should make payment within 14 days and I will be receiving the court order within a few days and I will post up.

All in all a very good result and a very good day. :D:D:D:D:D

All the hard work and praises go to LP as I would never ever have got this far without him. God Bless you LP.

Whilst right to appeal has been refused that doesn't mean much. They can still lodge an appeal which can take a while to deal with. It's not over till you have the cleared funds!

So keep the folder and everything, don't go out to spend all the money just yet!

Have a small booze as today was a good result, bringing you a few steps closer to justice; but till funds are clear in your account, it ain't over!

Wow.

That is fabtastic.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall watching this.

Doubt it! IT's fiery anger would have probably killed you - literally!

Trust me you would have had so much fun:p

I'd have loved to be there to fight the costs for you!

Technically unlawful & unreasonable are not one and the same. Judicially that isn't a contradiction, though I think I would've got some costs against IT had I been there.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

One way of putting it :D

I ain't popping the corkscrew yet, but WELL DONE frettful38!

Before I get onto other things tonight, what's the amount IT was ordered to pay you?

• Haha 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Well done Frettful and LP :)

It's my pleasure to give you a **WON** badge for you title !!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I know, but I do think that it is unfair that I was not allowed to claim for costs, as I believe that IT was beyond unreasonable and I think the judge should have seen that IT was too. I mean how long has this been going on for?

Not in itself a definition of unreasonable behaviour unfortunately. A long delay was your fault unfortunately.

HOW MUCH???

Well done Frettful and LP :)

It's my pleasure to give you a **WON** badge for you title !!

Ta!

After 37 pages! About bloody time too!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Hi LP damn I forgot that important part in all the happiness. In total I was awarded 4859.97. I believe 3420.00 + 1427.00 interest. I have written down the breakdown and will get out in a bit. But the total awarded was 4859.97.

Looks good and feels great doesn't it :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.