Allied International Credit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TheInsideMan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheInsideMan
Thank you for taking the time to answer.

The £1 offer was on advice from the agencies quoted. friends or family are not an option. The reason for payments stopping was due to the drop in income caused by having to stop working. Payment was well over 100 per month, with no previous arrears. As mentioned ealier in is for a Credit card account.

Yeh but with what company? RBS? were you offered a settlement figure?

plus if you are dealing with these agencies all you have to do is given the collection officer the name of the agencies, a contact tel number for that branch, your ref number with them and the name of the person that is dealing with you. then we will pass it to our client services department and Deal with the agencies direct to resolve the account.

anything else?

Guest TheInsideMan
TIM you're taking a hell of a risk posting on here as there are only limited managers who would be suspected of posting on here :|

We are an international company with ALOT of managers, i dont mind taking the risk.

Guest TheInsideMan
Ha ha, your not going to catch me that easy sonny!

Besides I don't have any debts since the self elected PM has paid all the banks billions to bail them out, so as far as I'm concerned because the public now own most of the banks, my debts have been paid for! Cheers Gordon:grin:

You are typical debtor, you dont mind borrowig someone elses money then dont want to pay it back, its because of people like yourself that caused the mess we are all in.

and i know for a fact you have a Lloyds account because that is the department he has managed for years. and i dont want to catch you out, Most people will make a genuine effort to pay back their debts only a select few dont like yourself

Guest TheInsideMan
Ah, I see...Bit like Barclays then when you call them they're all account managers :p

Yes this is true, the collection officer you will speak with will be "your" account manager and deal with your account, so that it isnt someone else each time you call up or we call you

Errmm,

OK BB...Insiderman, with all due respect, now thinks he/she has you pinned to the Lloyds Group..and has told everyone else..

Please be aware everyone, many small fragments of information can add up to help ID you..eg apparently innocent facts such as date/amount last payment and balance owed coupled with the OC.

All due respect to Insiderman if he is trying to help...but I'm sure he/she(!) will understand if we choose not to supply such info...

It works both ways though..as the stated manager whose name goes on letters for RBS etc we could make our own deductions..as could his/her employer....

Interesting thread though :cool:

Guest TheInsideMan
I had 2 LTSB accounts 'til I went BR :p Poor LTSB :D

why poor them? they would get the money back via a tax right off or from the government as Bazooka Boo pointed out

Guest TheInsideMan
Errmm,

OK BB...Insiderman, with all due respect, now thinks he/she has you pinned to the Lloyds Group..and has told everyone else..

Please be aware everyone, many small fragments of information can add up to help ID you..eg apparently innocent facts such as date/amount last payment and balance owed coupled with the OC.

All due respect to Insiderman if he is trying to help...but I'm sure he/she(!) will understand if we choose not to supply such info...

It works both ways though..as the stated manager whose name goes on letters for RBS etc we could make our own deductions..as could his/her employer....

I do not work for that group thank you.

Guest TheInsideMan
Errmm,

And if people want to bitch and moan about DCA do it somewhre else because TBH i do not care, i get my monthly wage and thats all that matters.

But if people have a genuine question then i will be more than willing to help, if some people made as much effort as they do moaning about DCA's on here as they did trying to pay off their Debts then we wouldnt be in the Recession.

Are you Mr A Gilmour?

If so I have a bone to pick with you.

You left me a message informing me that as I did not acknowledge the debt you had contacted me about you would obtain a court order, take possession of my house as you had checked that I owned my own home, sell it, pay off the debt and if still any more due make me bankrupt.

You received a CCA request, did not supply a copy of the agreement and sent me 24 months worth of statements for somebody else account.

When I pointed this out you dropped the account like a hot potato and returned it to the original creditor but you never respond to my compliant.

AND I'M STILL WAITING

You are typical debtor, you dont mind borrowig someone elses money then dont want to pay it back, its because of people like yourself that caused the mess we are all in.

and i know for a fact you have a Lloyds account because that is the department he has managed for years. and i dont want to catch you out, Most people will make a genuine effort to pay back their debts only a select few dont like yourself

Insulting comment, out of order!

AC

And if people want to bitch and moan about DCA do it somewhre else because TBH i do not care, i get my monthly wage and thats all that matters.

But if people have a genuine question then i will be more than willing to help, if some people made as much effort as they do moaning about DCA's on here as they did trying to pay off their Debts then we wouldnt be in the Recession.

How dare you blame people in debt for the recession :eek:

It was the greedy bankers who caused this :-x

Yeh but with what company? RBS? were you offered a settlement figure?

plus if you are dealing with these agencies all you have to do is given the collection officer the name of the agencies, a contact tel number for that branch, your ref number with them and the name of the person that is dealing with you. then we will pass it to our client services department and Deal with the agencies direct to resolve the account.

anything else?

Company not relivant at this point, no settlement offered other than pay up or we'll take you to court. Advice agencies only gave advice/letter templates, willnot/cannot act directly with DCAs. Written loads of times sent letters written by Payplan, but still only get threats. Why don't you treat pensioners on means tested benefits with a bit of respect?

Guest TheInsideMan
Are you Mr A Gilmour?

If so I have a bone to pick with you.

You left me a message informing me that as I did not acknowledge the debt you had contacted me about you would obtain a court order, take possession of my house, sell it, pay off the debt and if still any more due make me bankrupt.

You received a CCA request, did not supply a copy of the agreement and sent me 24 months worth of statements for somebody else account.

When I pointed this out you dropped the account like a hot potato and returned it to the original creditor but you never respond to my compliant.

AND I'M STILL WAITING

I am not andy thank you. that is not my department. plus we have 100% call recording and we would make such threats like that. if someone did then send in an SAR and make a complaint.

Guest TheInsideMan
Company not relivant at this point, no settlement offered other than pay up or we'll take you to court. Advice agencies only gave advice/letter templates, willnot/cannot act directly with DCAs. Written loads of times sent letters written by Payplan, but still only get threats. Why don't you treat pensioners on means tested benefits with a bit of respect?

are you with payplan?

if i knew what company it was i could tell you the settlement figures available and at what stage they are available....

i dont know you or any specifics about you, i cannot access your file anyway

esp on RBS, NatWest, TESCO, STYLE accounts.
Quote by Insiderman)

My mistake, obviously

Not bitching or moaning at you IM, just advising caution to my friends.

On the contrary I applaud any genuine offer of help and will watch your thread with interest to see how it develops.

Thankfully I have no personal interest in your company :D

Guest TheInsideMan
And I've still got the recording of your message.

why have you not made a complaint then? to the appropiate people? send them your proof.........?

and depending on your debt if it is secured against your house they could have it repossesed and again depending on type of account could take legal action but it would go to doorstep collection first

I am not andy thank you. that is not my department. plus we have 100% call recording and we would make such threats like that. if someone did then send in an SAR and make a complaint.

Thank you for confirming you would make such threats like that.

PS - I did complain AND I'M STILL WAITING for a reply

Guest TheInsideMan
You previously said you could access files :p

yes if i have an AIC ref or Client ref number, read the thread properley:p

Ah yes the 'typical' debtor, you can tell theat can you just by reading a computer screen!

I too had a very good well paid job, until I was disabled and unable to work again, and the reason why this country is in this recession and mess, is nothing to do with 'people like me' it might have sometinhg to do with banks throwing money to everyone walking past, still it keeps people 'like you' in a job eh!

And considering there aren't very many banks left, it isn't any surprise to guess who I bank with, so you can stop patting yourself on the back, your idea of help differs greatly from my idea of help.

My idea of help is along the lines of paramedics, firemen, doctors, nurses, soldiers, something where you have a positive effect on others lives, I imagine yours is more like that of a copper, someone who likes to think they are making a difference and helping others, but really is all out for themselves, and likes the feeling of being one rung further up the ladder than the rest of us.

There I've had my say and no doubt you will want to have the last word, you can save your reply as I shall unsubscribe from this thread, and as is often the case with many DCA's you should be ignored!:D

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks