You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Guest TheInsideMan

Allied International Credit!!!!!!!!!!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3995 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guest TheInsideMan

Hey People!! I Work For Allied International Credit...............

I Do Not Agree With Most Of Their Practices But Hey It Pays The Bills, If Anyone Would Like To Know Something About Them If You Have A Debt With Them, Recieved A Voicemail From Them Or A Letter Etc! Feel Free To Ask Me Anything I Have Been There For Over 4 Years, I Am Legally Trained Within The Debt Colelction Industry And I Am A Manager With The Company So I Will Know What Im Talking About And I Can Tell You There Call Strategies And Settlement Rates Etc...

Ask Away............:)

where to begin

seen it all before

legall trained

we will see

if you miss a loan payment and are subsequently charged silly amounts for and dipute this and put yr acc in dispute ref these charges and threaterned after just over a month with a default, even though i did pay half the amount reason being that until the charges are removed i will not pay the full amount how do you stand , ive was harrassed via a automated tel calls and have said only written correspondence will be entered into, i had five or six calls a day on home and mobile whilst at work , completely over the top, my credit history is sound with this company

Guest TheInsideMan
if you miss a loan payment and are subsequently charged silly amounts for and dipute this and put yr acc in dispute ref these charges and threaterned after just over a month with a default, even though i did pay half the amount reason being that until the charges are removed i will not pay the full amount how do you stand , ive was harrassed via a automated tel calls and have said only written correspondence will be entered into, i had five or six calls a day on home and mobile whilst at work , completely over the top, my credit history is sound with this company

What company is your debt with? rbs etc?

What is Your o/s Balance?

What letter have you Recieved? was it the initial collection card?

what is your AIC ref number?

o come on

aic ref number

please just call it a day

its not funny these tactics

Guest TheInsideMan
o come on

aic ref number

please just call it a day

its not funny these tactics

what tactics? and whats not funny? because im actually trying to help? who are you anyway?

what poss reason would you want the aic ref number

and ime debating this with you to protect our junior caggers

Guest TheInsideMan
what poss reason would you want the aic ref number

and ime debating this with you to protect our junior caggers

if i have the AIC ref number i can access the file and get all the information we hold on the acc or the client ref number.

protect them from what exactly?

Hi all

THEINSIDEMAN

I cant see anyone involved with AIC wanting to help anyone with anything,more likely you looking information on people who are CCA ing or about to CCA AIC for an account, I dont think it would be in anyones interest to give you any names , Account numbers,etc. Maybe JUST maybe you are wanting to help but with working for AIC and the tricks they and others carry out you should understand why no one would want to give you these details, You will forgive us if we dont trust you

TOREXXX

what tactics? and whats not funny? because im actually trying to help? who are you anyway?

Come on Insideman - reference number? Thats total identification of someone - and on here we have to be VERY careful we dont identify ourselves to the unscrupulous ones that trawl around here.

By all means help - any help is welcome, especially from an insider like yourself.

But you will have to build it on trust - and only time will show that.

you are a bit more diplomatic than myself but if you realised the importance of the aig ref number why not inside man

Hey People!! I Work For Allied International Credit...............

I Do Not Agree With Most Of Their Practices But Hey It Pays The Bills, If Anyone Would Like To Know Something About Them If You Have A Debt With Them, Recieved A Voicemail From Them Or A Letter Etc! Feel Free To Ask Me Anything I Have Been There For Over 4 Years, I Am Legally Trained Within The Debt Colelction Industry And I Am A Manager With The Company So I Will Know What Im Talking About And I Can Tell You There Call Strategies And Settlement Rates Etc...

Ask Away............:)

if i have the AIC ref number i can access the file and get all the information we hold on the acc or the client ref number.

protect them from what exactly?

Protect them from people who say the above.

Don't anyone give your account/reference/ID out - not even - particularly not even - by PMs.

:)

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

inside man

whats your view on complaints to the oft and ico

do you act upon them or consider them sharks with no teeth

Guest TheInsideMan

ok that is fair enough, but i do want to help, have you ever spoken to anyone at AIC? ran through what we can a phase 1 strategy?

this consits of:

root cause of debt?

any dependants?

total outstanding debt?

any ccj's?

income?

expenditure?

disposable income?

offer you make on acc?

any credit cards?

store cards?

contact number?

employment details? (even though we will never speak to them)

if it is an RBS, Natwest, Tesco, Style Financial services Account you should be offered a SIF (settlement in full) figure of 75% on the first call.

then you will be given a 48hr "courtsey hold" to go away and explore any avenues of raising the settlement figure or any part of the balance.

not everyone refuses to pay their debt, and offer 1pound per month,

Then on the next call there would be the phase 2 strategy............

Subbing...............

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Guest TheInsideMan
inside man

whats your view on complaints to the oft and ico

If any complaint is made on the account, the validility of the complaint will be establish initially, if it is a true and valid complaint then AIC will no longer deal with the account, it will be passed back to the client (they might pass it onto another DCA like triton or moorcroft) if it cannot be resolved in-house.

insideman

sorry for being blunt but question about personel accounts is not warrinted at this time

trust has to be earned first

ime trying to find out if in fact you are a manager and not a phone monkey getting bored

whats your view on complaints to the oft and Information Commissioners Office

thread crossed

appologise

just doing next question

thanks inside man

that the answer i was waiting for

CORRECT

now

why do you send out pay up now or we will/might go to court/baliffs etc when only the court has those powers, not a dca

and more important

on first contact, you have no info or assertained the person on the other end owes the alledged debt

for instance

mass mailing every body with the same name

Guest TheInsideMan
insideman

sorry for being blunt but question about personel accounts is not warrinted at this time

trust has to be earned first

ime trying to find out if in fact you are a manager and not a phone monkey getting bored

whats your view on complaints to the oft and Information Commissioners Office

Im not a "phone monkey", and i replied already to that. i have no problem earning your trust, i have worked for the BCW Group aswell then i moved to Allied as a Collections Officer, then Supervisor then Deparment Manager. some of the tatics that the company use i consider to be unlawful and unfair, that is why i signed up to this forum.

Subbing...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

not everyone refuses to pay their debt, and offer 1pound per month,

This just goes to show totally the mindset of you people. It never seems to occur to you that the vast majority of us have fallen on hard times and CAN'T pay. In my case I have become too disabled to ever work again - it certainly was not something of my choosing, and I had a very well paid job doing something really useful for society, that I loved. Not that I ever got an ounce of sympathy or understanding from any DCA. You just all assumed that I must be avoiding my debts (that nobody has ever supplied a valid agreement for, I might add) :mad: :mad: :mad:

InsideMan,

How much do you pay Credit Reference Agencies to use their 'services'? That is, if/when you record a negative entry on someone's credit file, how much does that cost you, and how much information do you have to provide to the Credit reference Agencies that you are in fact the 'new owner' of a purchased account?

Also, how much did you actually pay for the debts you then proceed to chase? :)

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Guest TheInsideMan
thanks inside man

that the answer i was waiting for

CORRECT

now

why do you send out pay up now or we will/might go to court/baliffs etc when only the court has those powers, not a dca

and more important

on first contact, you have no info or assertained the person on the other end owes the alledged debt

for instance

mass mailing every body with the same name

First point yes you are correct, only the court has that power. but on certain accounts we will take legal action after all the call strategies have been exhausted.

On first contact depending if the account has come direct from the client and is new business or via our trace and investigation department. we are supplied by contact deets by the client so it just depends if they are up to date or not. and we do not mass mail. will send out the initial yellow collection card then the rest of the letters are sent out by the collections officer not an automated system.

like i said

its nothing personel

just seeing if you are straight

most, if not all past dca staff are on the forum just to wind up people

if you are on the level, ill be the first to welcome you

ime just looking out for people as i have vast experience of dca tacticts

back in 15 min

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3995 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you