wooly V Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you can keep on suing the same bank! theres probably a dartboard with a picture of my ugly mug up onthe wall at the Mound somewhere! Just about to lodge my 4th, or is it my 5th claim against Bank Of Silly!!! ;):D

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !

• 1 month later...

As bf accepted a payment off them as it was what we were claiming last year and after they took more charges out they wrote and said they had said they wouldnt pay out to us again.Have we still got a case?

• 3 months later...

Hi

You need to read up on this link, there are many changes plus I would suggest you read up on similar threads. It is not going to be as easy this time round given your past claims and the OFT teat case.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/107582-oft-test-case-what.html

Best of luck, please update regularly so we can keep a track on progress.

If you need any help, please ask.

Also it might be a good idea to open another acount, as there is a chance they could close your account.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Have you done all the other letters first? Prelim and lba?

If so then yes, fill in your N1 and POC, together with your spread sheets including interest, and take to your local county court. Take 3 copies of everything.

Also your fee, or if you are on benefits, take recent proof.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I have just noticed you have quite a few Halifax threads. I have asked to get them merged so you have 1 thread. It is a lot easier to keep track of what you are doing, and the advie you have been given.

Please keep everything on this thread from now on. ;)

F&Q's... Read here

When I fill in POC that Zootscoot made for the halifax on the bit that says

And the Claimant claims

(1) A declaration that the sums totalling £2300.00 have wrongly been debited from the Account

(2) Payment of the said sum of £2300.00 charged by the Bank thereon.

(3) Interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of wrongful debit to date in the sum of £81.48 and at the daily rate of £ 1.00 until judgment or sooner payment.

(4) Court costs of £85.00

Is this right ? and do I print out schedule 1?

(3) Interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of wrongful debit to date in the sum of £81.48 and at the daily rate of £ 1.00 until judgment or sooner payment.

When do these charges date from? £81.48 seems low to me unless the charges are fairly recent.

Daily rate on £2300 is £0.51p