Welcome Finance hassling me!!

mazbck
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today so far Ive had 2 phone calls from WF even though they had recieved and signed for the recorded delivery letters.

Last one my daughter answered the phone, as I was at the hospital again!! I have a serious blood condition, and stress of this bunch of losers isnt helping me.

I have a £1 postal order sitting here and the CCa letter which will be posted 1st class recorded today.

Do I now report them to OFT for the continuing phone calls?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe

should of put te no phone call harrassment letter in the same env!

dont worry about all the charges

just claim them back with interest.

you haven't got ppi have yo?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Im not sure if there is PPI on the loan, but I will call the company again tomorrow. They may have told me, I have serious BRAINFOG with all the tablets Im on from the Doctor!!

As far as I was told there wasnt any on it when renegotiated but Ive a funny feeling it was refinanced rather than renegotiated, ie PPI cancelled etc.

PS when I called TS again and informed them of the visit, she asked this - Why didnt I let the dog loose on them?:):):):)

Its a pity she wasnt visious but she is as soft as a lump of melted butter.

well just make sure you don't have ppi or the you did not have it on the previous loan.

could be a very good source of remittance.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just back from Hospital today at about 4pm, to be told by my daughter that the 2 muppets were at the door again for about 5 minutes.

Oh well I knew the couple of days of peace and quiet were too good to be true.

Doorstep letter was signed for 3 days ago, yet they ignored it!

Waiting for the CCA to appear(but after reading all the WF threads, I wont hold my breath!!)

If your original loan had PPI you would have paid the single premium up front. This amount would have then been added to the original loan and interest charged on the whole lot. If you have since renegotiated the loan the PPI policy attached to the original loan will still be in force if you are still within the term of the original loan. Therefore if this is the case you will still be able to claim an amount equal to the original loan repayment up until the original loan term expires or 12 months are up. Phone Direct Group as the CAM's in the branch have no idea how the PPI works.

Just had another call from WF, didnt recognise the number on the mobile, so I answered it.

WF - Mrs XXXXXXXXX

ME - Who is calling?

WF - Can I get your date of birth?

ME - No!!

Me - Who is calling please?

To which they hung up.

I googled the number and found it was WF.

What part of the Do Not Call Me Letter didnt they understand I wonder, and maybe I should send them info on ADULT LITERACY classes in their area if they CANT READ!!!!

Aha - I had the same letter from Welcome a few days earlier from you (although it does not state whether it is in response to my CCA or my telephone harrasment letter!)

The only difference between the your letter and mine is that the last paragraph on mine reads "Should you have any issues in sending me the above please contact me on the number stated below" - from what I can see they didn't ask me to send them anything!

UPDATE

Still no CCA through, but will give it another week, and just had a phone call from my old employer, saying that WF has been on the phone to them demanding proof that I had left his employment, and if they couldnt produce it within 5 days they would put an agent round to the office!!!

He politely told them to F******F, and if any of them call the business again, he would have them done for harassment.

So whats my next step with WF?

oft me thinks!

dx

and they

Got a Notice of Default Sums in the post today, no CCA as of yet! They are inviting me to call or write to them to discuss my account.

So should I shred the letter and give the shreddings to my neighbour's daughter for her hamster!

yep sit tight

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Its way over the limit for a CCa to be recieved and I havent gotten anything yet, apart from a letter from compliance, and a Personal Loan Statement. The letter almost word for word repeats everything I have written to them, and URGES me to contact my Account manager as soon as possible.

So I have no CCA yet, and the statement works out that in the last 8 month my account has only been reduced by approx £250.00 although I have paid in just over £850.00, so approx £600 has gone on charges for calls and letter and Capitilisation.

Whats my next move?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had a Notice of Default Sums through for an unpaid DD, to which they have charged me £25.00. I have requested a SAR and put the Account in Dispute letter away to them, as they could not provide me with a CCA.

Strange thing about the letter is the reply address, that instead of the normal Bishops House, Abbeyfield Road, Lenton, Nottingham, it is now a PO box number at 1-3 Iridium Court, Hessle.

Very Strange indeed!!

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting on CCA (Christmas may come before I get it) still got a few days before the SAR is due.

Keep getting phone calls from these muppets even though the have been asked not to via the harassment letter.

Can anyone direct me to a letter to complain higher up about the calls?

Simply write to the compliance department, and include a copy of your original letter, telling them they have 7 days to acknowledge the fact that they will stop their telephone harassment, after which you will take action without further notice as per the enclosed letter.

But you MUST take action if they carry on. Empty threats are worse than useless.

Letter away via recorded delivery about 30 minutes ago. Had 2 calls from them today and one on Friday from them. Its always the mobile they call.

Im just glad my mobile has a REJECT list that I can put numbers onto, that has the message that 'This mobile number does not accept your calls'

Two more calls and one today from WF, letter has been delivered and signed for yesterday, and still they are calling me.

These muppets need to go back to school to learn how to read and interpret proper English!!:mad:

Getting annoyed with them now, 8 calls in the last 6 days, including one just now at 7.15pm and one at 9.45am on Sunday Morning.

I have written to them and included the harrassment letter they had back in July 09.

I havent recieved my CCA and put the account in Dispute middle of August. I sent off the SAR at the same time, but still no sign of it yet!!

So everytime they call me, even though I request they deal with me in writing, they will add a £10 charge for calling me :mad:

The SAR is due round about 10th October.