DLC are informing Social Workers-please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is blackmail - if you accept a charging order, they won't tell SS!! Good God.

Honeypot, everyone on here is right, they cannot do this. If they try there'll be trouble.

Just say they did do it (and they won't) what actually do you think the headmaster will do? I expect he'd arrange free school meals - bonus!

What actually would SS do? A quick visit, all is fine, and if you are lucky a food parcel, and vouchers for clothing! Another bonus. But unfortunately, because the DCA will not do this you will have to forego these freebies for now!

If you had a social worker, wouldn't it be good if you told her about this, and they contacted the DCA - after all, they said they wanted to speak them didn't they?

Don't pay another penny, let them have the hassle of taking you to Court, offer £1 a week, and tell the judge what they have done. Had you thought of making an SAR application, which would of course include telephone conversation transcripts? Do not accept a charging order, do not accept anything other than what the court orders.

Good luck and chin up. I've heard it all now!

I have my phone on silent ring, and just listen to any msgs left on 1471, log them and delete them - they've now stopped. My loved ones call me on my mobile, so thats how I screen my calls.

I just recently turned the ringer back on after a long period of total silence because I suddenly realised I don't get DCA calls any more, only calls I want. Neither do they write. I almost miss the entertainment I had begun to get from dealing with the kiddie threateners.

Edited by zazen.warrior

sent them this

With reference to the above account number please note I am revoking my permission for your to contact me via telephone.

I would like to removed my number from your company records.

I require you to confirm to me in writing within 48 hours of receipt of this letter that you have removed my number from your system and that no more phone calls will be made to me by this company.

If the calls continue after 48 hours after the receipt of this letter then you will be in breech of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

I also reserve the right to take DLC to court should you not respect my wishes.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

That is blackmail - if you accept a charging order, they won't tell SS!! Good God.

Honeypot, everyone on here is right, they cannot do this. If they try there'll be trouble.

Just say they did do it (and they won't) what actually do you think the headmaster will do? I expect he'd arrange free school meals - bonus!

What actually would SS do? A quick visit, all is fine, and if you are lucky a food parcel, and vouchers for clothing! Another bonus. But unfortunately, because the DCA will not do this you will have to forego these freebies for now!

If you had a social worker, wouldn't it be good if you told her about this, and they contacted the DCA - after all, they said they wanted to speak them didn't they?

Don't pay another penny, let them have the hassle of taking you to Court, offer £1 a week, and tell the judge what they have done. Had you thought of making an SAR application, which would of course include telephone conversation transcripts? Do not accept a charging order, do not accept anything other than what the court orders.

Good luck and chin up. I've heard it all now!

NO!

Honeypot, will not be offering any payment, token or otherwise.

She is in dispute and has made her SAR Request.

There are some extremely serious issue here, including a possible breach of the Data Protection Act 1998 by DLC.

AC

This is a prime example of why you should never speak to these cretins on the 'phone. They will try every underhand dirty trick in the book to scare you into making payments into their filthy coffers. It's a dirty disgusting trade & I hope each and every one of them burn in hell.

Contact your MP too to complain.

Absolutley unbeleivable.

Along with your MP, report them to [email protected] Minister for Consumer Affairs.

A MILLION HUGS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED ME TODAY. I FEEL STRONGER AND CALMER. I WILL MAKE ALL THE NECESSARY COMPLAINTS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. KNOWING MY LUCK NOTHING ! BUT I KNOW WITH YOU ALL BEHIND ME I AM ALREADY MANY STEPS CLOSER TO HAPPINESS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I will start a new thread but can I ask if this is correct-

Received a DN from HSBC today. The notice was dated Mon 6th July. It was posted 1st class franked post. I received it today Weds 8th July. The remedy date for no further action is Mon 20th July. I will post up tomorrow but does anyone have any early opinions.

Vicky

xxxx

A MILLION HUGS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED ME TODAY. I FEEL STRONGER AND CALMER. I WILL MAKE ALL THE NECESSARY COMPLAINTS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. KNOWING MY LUCK NOTHING ! BUT I KNOW WITH YOU ALL BEHIND ME I AM ALREADY MANY STEPS CLOSER TO HAPPINESS

Received a DN from HSBC today. The notice was dated Mon 6th July. It was posted 1st class franked post. I received it today Weds 8th July. The remedy date for no further action is Mon 20th July. I will post up tomorrow but does anyone have any early opinions.

Vicky

xxxx

Honeypot,

No this is defective. They need to allow 2 days for posting.

Pop a copy on here so that we can check.

Vint

Honeypot,

No this is defective. They need to allow 2 days for posting.

Pop a copy on here so that we can check.

Vint

Date for rectification should be 22nd or 23rd. They never learn.

How much is the DN for and are there any inerest or penalty charges in the figure.

Vint

Vicky

xxxx

HP, best not to confuse this thread with other matters!

AC

Along with your MP, report them to [email protected] Minister for Consumer Affairs.

I have some experience of communicating with Parliamentarians.

Letters sent directly to Ministers get a template 'contact your MP' response.

The way to complain to a Minister, unless he/she happens to also be your MP, is to do so through your constituency MP. The best way to do this is to ask your MP to get an answer from the Minister. For example "I would be grateful if you would bring the details of my complaint to the relevant Minister, and ask what he can do to ensure that appropriate regulatory action is taken".

This is, of course, in addition to asking your MP to become involved. Top tips for writing to your MP:

- Start off by saying that you are writing to him because you live in his constituency.

- Give an outline of the problem, and why you think the MP should be aware and should help. Keep it brief, but mention that you would be happy to provide full details.

- Don't be afraid to play the political card - if your MP is Labour, say that you understand that the Govt is committed to consumer protection; if your MP is Conservative or Lib Dem, say that you understand that their party is committed to better consumer protection, but that the government doesn't appear to be doing enough.

- Finish by saying that you can be contacted for more details on (phone numbers), or at your address (which will be at the top of the letter).

You will usually get an acknowledgement from the MP's office, with a fuller reply (signed by the MP) within a couple of weeks. You may be contacted by the MP's staff for more details. If the MP writes to a Minister, the Minister will reply to the MP who will send you a copy.

You can also contact your MP's constituency office by email or phone, or call in. All MPs hold regular 'surgery' sessions, when you can meet face to face. IF you do this, take all the paperwork and a written summary with you.

Hope you can see it.

I have chopped the top of letter off but its dated mon 6th july.

I am not sure if it contains charges yet-need to check statements.

Seems like they have added 14 days on to the date of the letter and arrived at a remedy date of 20th July....

c 002.jpg

Hope you can see it.

I have chopped the top of letter off but its dated mon 6th july.

I am not sure if it contains charges yet-need to check statements.

Seems like they have added 14 days on to the date of the letter and arrived at a remedy date of 20th July....

Faulty without a shaddow of a doubt.

Post it on your HSBC site, minus your details.

Vint

I read this thread at lunchtime and couldn't believe the arrogance of the scumwho called you - if you extrapolate (means take it to the limit) her threat then half the government of this country would be reported to the social services... wouldn't that put a few cats amongst pidgeons.

Seriously this really needs taking as far as possible, police, local MP, Trading Standards (for what they are worth) and the OFT.

DLC are total cretins and need to have ALL their systems shut down and all of their staff put on a 'blacklist' of staff not to employ under any circumstances whatsoever.

I have some experience of communicating with Parliamentarians.

Letters sent directly to Ministers get a template 'contact your MP' response.

The way to complain to a Minister, unless he/she happens to also be your MP, is to do so through your constituency MP. The best way to do this is to ask your MP to get an answer from the Minister. For example "I would be grateful if you would bring the details of my complaint to the relevant Minister, and ask what he can do to ensure that appropriate regulatory action is taken".

This is, of course, in addition to asking your MP to become involved. Top tips for writing to your MP:

- Start off by saying that you are writing to him because you live in his constituency.

- Give an outline of the problem, and why you think the MP should be aware and should help. Keep it brief, but mention that you would be happy to provide full details.

- Don't be afraid to play the political card - if your MP is Labour, say that you understand that the Govt is committed to consumer protection; if your MP is Conservative or Lib Dem, say that you understand that their party is committed to better consumer protection, but that the government doesn't appear to be doing enough.

- Finish by saying that you can be contacted for more details on (phone numbers), or at your address (which will be at the top of the letter).

You will usually get an acknowledgement from the MP's office, with a fuller reply (signed by the MP) within a couple of weeks. You may be contacted by the MP's staff for more details. If the MP writes to a Minister, the Minister will reply to the MP who will send you a copy.

You can also contact your MP's constituency office by email or phone, or call in. All MPs hold regular 'surgery' sessions, when you can meet face to face. IF you do this, take all the paperwork and a written summary with you.

Thanks SP,

You learn something everyday.

I did get an e mailed reply from my MP and he passed it on to Garath Thomas of his own back. Must be an election coming up.

Vint

Hello Folks!

I've just had a go at the Default Notice in relation to Honeypot's Egg Card, it's a bit complex, so if people can hop over to that Thread and have a look, the more eyes that see it, the better:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/206575-help-egg-please.html#post2276474

Cheers,

BRW