AK Claimform - MBNA card 'debt'

MeeBroke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3340 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The hilarious thing is that they know that no one will ever speak to them. Almost everyone now knows you must never speak to DCAs and only have comms in writing. So why bother with the calls?

Even still, they either don't leave a message or leave a message saying 'Ring (Experto Phone Monkey Name) and quote ref xxxxxxx'. Never saying what it's about or who they're with.

Who on Earth would ever return a call like that??

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regulation should be made for these cretons i.e.: -

1. They must be able to write their name more than once.

2. They must be able to dial a phone Number, not use auto diallers.

3. They must pay 95% Tax & 5% N.I. on all income.

ist2_1269590-giraffe-cartoon.jpg

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Well, I've certainly rotated to the top of their list. Minimum of 2 calls a day-including the Bank Holiday.

Do they leave any message Meebroke or is it just a number that you have come to recognise?

That's assuming you don't answer them!

Do they leave any message Meebroke or is it just a number that you have come to recognise?

That's assuming you don't answer them!

The first two times they rang, they left messages for me to call them but did not say who they were. I Googled the numbers (they used two different ones) and both came up as Experto. Since then they have called a minimum of twice a day on my mobile and home number. However, they never leave any message at all. Just straight harassment.

And no, I never answer.

I just love google, and who calls me :) I dont get calls from these people so the only way they can get me is by letter :):)

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

They ring at 9:03am like clock work. Must be an auto dialer program? Never leave any message.

I can't believe it but I'm actually going to change my home phone number. Through no fault of my own I am now changing my telephone number.

I wish there was some way I could take these b@st@rds to court to end all of this.

Might be for the best. At least you will stop the harrassment. Also when requesting a new number as for ex-directory. That way they really cant find your new number

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

My landline provider says that I need a Police reference number to expedite the change in number. So as of just now, I have reported Experto Credite to the Police for harassment, not that EC will care in the slightest.

Are you with BT? If so I got mine changed, but it was a few years ago ( about 15). I used to have odd phone calls and they started to be in the middle of the night where it would be silent then the person would hang up. BT changed my number and made it ex directory.

Phonecalls stopped! As if by magic a letter appears from HL legal erroneously accusing me of ignoring their attempts to contact me- I have replied to ever letter from Exp Cred.

This letter tells me they 'may take action'. It's the first I've had from these people. It also for the first time mentions 'Varde'.

gone past end of month target, HL sol letter for hire 75p telling you to reply to Experto not them? side of letter may have experto ref no?

Yep. Tells me to reply to Exp Cred via email or phone only. Now, why would they not want to communicate in writring? Hmmmm.

Hi MeeBroke

We all deal in different ways but I always email a reply: noted, date of lettre and date received, reported to regulatory authorities, request for NoA re EU Credit Directive etc etc. It's all an audit trail and counters the 'failed to repond'.

x

v

Hi MeeBroke

We all deal in different ways but I always email a reply: noted, date of lettre and date received, reported to regulatory authorities, request for NoA re EU Credit Directive etc etc. It's all an audit trail and counters the 'failed to repond'.

x

v

Hi V

can you flesh this out for me a bit? I think I'll send something to this effect. Particularely the part about ' regulatory authorities, request for NoA re EU Credit Directive etc etc'

Very much appreciated.

MB

O.H. recent letter, 50% reduction, amicable conclusion of matter, pay xxxx per month, final oportunity to avoid futher escalation, ring xxxxxxxxx to confirm.! Comments? once 50% paid off, 50% written off. (next letter maybe 75% offer???),

Are they real?

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

• 3 weeks later...

Right, after letter from HL Legal I wrote back to Experto as letter instructed reminding them of the Unlawful Recision etc. Experto wrote back a dismissive letter saying basically 'don't contact us, it's in the hands of HL Legal'-and avoided mentioning the UR at all.

Today I received a letter from HL saying to "Take Notice: You should accept this letter as formal notification that unless payment in full of the amount outstanding is made within 7 days then legal action may be taken against you in the County Court"

Is this and actual LBA? It still contains the word 'may'.