What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Nystagmite, I'm delighted for you! JTR's are cracking little dogs! We had our old boy till he was 19, we miss him so much :(

Although you need tons of energy, and constantly keep their energy focused on positive things huh? Lol!

Which is why if we get another, we're looking at getting something a little calmer :lol: And were thinking of a Bichon Frise, as I'm very allergic to animal hair, and Bischons tend not to molt much!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

• 2 weeks later...

first of about 20 or so parcels arrived from china only 5 days after ordering...

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

MIL's problem neighbours made me smile

last friday they went on holliday (or at least thats what they said)

yesterday there was a report of robbery and police spoke to MIL who went around with them confirmed that there was a broken back door, but a large ammount of electronics remained unknown what was missing (by large ammount of electronics several Flatpanels still in box etc

today the councils boarded up not only the door but all the windows including upstairs, still all the electronics inside, although police were looking at serial numbers and said they may be back...

thing is scrap collector lives accross the road from MIL and he was eyeing up the boards that went up, got a feeling the familys done a runner and good riddance

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

My Husbands face when his Truck sack trolley was delivered! He was like a dog with two tails! :lol:

It's one of those ones that lay flat as well as upright with four wheels - I could almost picture him being 5yrs old pulling a cart along full of crab apples :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Oh I know Termi, it poured down here non stop last night, and has been a fair bit cooler but sunny today, so my herbs are blooming!!

The deal I got on a gorgeous new shed made me smile! Heavy duty, all tongue and groove, tongue and groove floor too, fully pressure treated so a 10yr guarantee, a lock with an alarm and fully fitted - for only £229!!!

The same ones all over the internet are around £400 +, so an absolute bargain - their reviews are second to none too!

We were looking for so long, and all we kept seeing were those "billyoh" ones that had terrible reviews, so unless we wanted to pay in excess of £400, we were going to end up with a flimsy box!

It's being delivered and fitted on the 5th Ausust, and it can't come quick enough :-D

I was told last night that once I get up to a certain standard, I can be registered as a T12 (or maybe 13) athlete. For those who don't know, it's the same as the criteria for the paralympics. T12 and 13 is sight impairment; which is mild to moderate.

My coach was asked last night if our groups wants to run with (I've forgotten his name) the paralympian whose doing the 40 marathons in 40 days thing.

• Confused 1

Well done Nys!

What made me smile was after being chauffeured by DD to a nice restaurant for a meal with OH to celebrate 30 years of marriage, finding a bottle of champagne provided by DS. How lucky are we to have such great kids. Lots of FB messages from friends and family too :-)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It was lovely. How lucky am I? :-D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I was told last night that once I get up to a certain standard, I can be registered as a T12 (or maybe 13) athlete. For those who don't know, it's the same as the criteria for the paralympics. T12 and 13 is sight impairment; which is mild to moderate.

My coach was asked last night if our groups wants to run with (I've forgotten his name) the paralympian whose doing the 40 marathons in 40 days thing.

Well done Nystagmite!! Wow, be very proud! :-D X

Well done Nys!

What made me smile was after being chauffeured by DD to a nice restaurant for a meal with OH to celebrate 30 years of marriage, finding a bottle of champagne provided by DS. How lucky are we to have such great kids. Lots of FB messages from friends and family too :-)

Aww, congratulation Caro! Glad you had a lovely day/evening! :hug:

Getting my woodstock windchime in the post :-D

Sounds like an angel giggling!! Love it so much!!

Well done Nys!

39.gif

Sending lotsa love to you Caro and husband on your 30th Wedding Anniversary X

passed my CPC training and tests, both theory and practical 47 out of 50 on the theory and 100% on the practical

also drove the lorry for the first time yesterday more lessons for the next week or so then test on that

Please note:

well done labrat, I have a CPC and ADR licence, been job hunting for over 18 months now, did have some HGV lessons with my last firm but the instructor kept messing them around so they got rid of him so never got to go any further and I can not afford to go for HGV to expensive. I can drive up to and including 7.5tonne, wish you lots of success

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Well done LabRat!

Seeing someone get themselves in a right old tizzy over something ridiculous and irrelevant made me do more than smile today :lol:

class C test is on tues watch for me in the swear thread after that

Please note: