What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I find that the phone works better if you talk rather than grin:)

:pound:

You know that sort of grinning you do, that when you talk it's as if your mouth is all stiffened up? :lol:

What's had me in fits laughing this morning is Town and City Parking - they picked on the wrong person this time :pound:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Well it made me smile! Hilarious! :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

My friend on the phone with her want list for a shop that we usually visit every now and again, but while we're there we buy the entire shop! :lol:

We're off there tomorrow, can't wait! :lol:

having the surgery manager lie to me while I was quizing her as to WHY my URGENT referal that was meant to be sent via fax ...........was NOT sent till today after I'd phoned her to get my medical records ready and THEN having listened to her the first time bull**** me....i called again two hours later to go over the same ground and hear her NEW excuses as to why my referal was not done the day before and yep folks....she tripped herself up and lied like the locum did yesterday.....smiling at their lack of memory

Edited by burlyb

It was ystday Stella Creasy MP, quoted on page 2 of The Sun, her campaign shown here on this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?325085-Epetition-End-the-legal-loan-sharks.-Let-the-govt-know-how-you-feel.Biteback-time./page2

The Sun article http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/article4305486.ece

:whoo:

Edited by determindator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Second that Lexis :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Omg!!! I am so so happy!!!! :-D

I have been trying to buy real wood blinds for 3 rooms in my home, two of the windows are very tiny and narrow cottage windows - so even though most of the blind companies said "bespoke,made to measure and custom made", they actually were not! And few rare companies that did wanted between £99-199 for the smaller window EACH (which by the way are only 9" wide and only 24" drop)! Which I thought was disgusting, but also thought I wasn't going to have any choice but to pay it!

Why do these companies charge more for smaller items?

I needed 4 blinds, 2 of the unusually small ones, and two larger - and also at least one of them had to be laminated over the wood as it's for a bathroom (I had a cedar wood one in my kitchen before it was renovated and the steam affected it after time), so that was going to bump the price up even more.

Anyway - I found a company today who actually do what they say!!! They actually make blinds that are bespoke, and made to measure to your requirements!!!

And for the smallest ones, the total price is £29.99 each!!! And they're in the solid wood I want, AND they've been laminated!!!

Oh happy days!!! :whoo:

I know I shouldn't laugh; but I have no sympathy and he deserves it. A relative of mine has been called in for his royal navy medical; as he's been taking a lot of time off work. Why? Because he's lazy. He's now been told his job is at risk.

I have no sympathy for people who do things like this.

Had to laugh earlier. I got told off for saying "But I made tea twice for you two today". My dad and brother both say "you mean your parents. Not you two!"

Well done PD :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Way to go PD!! Well done. :p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Finding out that Pudsey the dog won BGT!!!!!

The video of Ashely when she was 11 and she got Pudsey, and to see her with him now is so heartwarming! The love between them is just beautiful! So to see them win I was smiling for sure!!!

My little girlclearing up the dog poo in the garden to save me having to do it. She asked if she could! :)

Bless her, but do you know that dog poo can, in rare cases, lead to blindness, especially in young children. It's not common, but you can't be too careful. http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Toxocariasis/Pages/Introduction.aspx

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

man city winning, in injury time. (only because at the expense of manure) :)

Edited by Ford