What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1983 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you BabyBear, and will send your hugs onto his Mum for him, as I do all well wishes from everyone - positive energy seems to work wonders! As you know only to well yourself {{hug}} X

Yes DW, I've been very fortunate with support and well wishes from CAG when I was critically ill in Jan 2010. It's so good knowing that hundreds of people thought so well of me that they constantly posted for nearly three months :)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes DW, I've been very fortunate with support and well wishes from CAG when I was critically ill in Jan 2010. It's so good knowing that hundreds of people thought so well of me that they constantly posted for nearly three months :)

Unfortunately I'd not long joined, so didn't come on that often, but have since read what a battle you had! And boy did you fight it! You're an inspiration BabyBear, and may your health continue to improve and remain well :hug:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Takeaway was yummm,, chinese assortment... had a couple games of darts and thrashed em as always! Pals have left home,, am settled here with my cat at my side and all is nice. No pubbing tomorrow lunchtime as I plan to have an relaxing day sorting my washing out and all the chores that need seeing to.

Good stuff MalB, it's always nice to give someone a good thrashing and beat them :lol:

I sat in awe earlier - me and the my OH could hear a nest full of chicks screeching away, and were quite obviously being fed! They're deep in my 30+ foot Leylandii, so not quite sure what they are, beautiful nevertheless :oops:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Work collegue received PPI letter from Lloyds today. His claim for £8500 is being paid soon, you should see how happy he is right now. Made me smile anyway.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Work collegue received PPI letter from Lloyds today. His claim for £8500 is being paid soon, you should see how happy he is right now. Made me smile anyway.

WTG!!! I'm very happy for your friend! :-D It's always nice to hear that friends get good news!

I can imagine how happy your friend is, am waiting for news myself, not about PPI, but news nonetheless, I will be doing a bit of that jumping for joy myself :lol:

Good, let us know how you get on. I've got a really happy bunny here at work at the moment.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I can't see there being one here - but yours sounds like it's going to be brilliant! Have a glass of champers for me!

What's put a smile on my face today, it my little Godson who has Leukemia - he has just finished his last bout of intense chemo for now, so hopefully....HOPEFULLY, he will then go into "maintenance" - :pray2:

I'm so sorry about your godson. I do hope that things will go well for him.

DDxx

I'm so sorry about your godson. I do hope that things will go well for him.

DDxx

Thank you DD, I will keep you all informed X

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35049[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous!!!!!

The sun is out yippeeeee. . . .

WARNING TO ALL

My friend comes home today after being away for a month :whoo: I've missed her so much!!!!

She's home, she's home - my lovely friend is home :whoo:

I got an hilarious text message from her, which basically said she was glad to be back breathing British air, and not being surrounded by chickens and goats lmaooo!!! :lol:

Can't wait to hear about that one!

wtg Nystagite

Capquest actually made me smile for once, they said I can pay them a £1 a month! lol

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Whoo hoo Nystagmite!!! :whoo: Don't forget to set up one of those sponsor pages and link it on here (if it's allowed?) it would be a privilege to sponsor you!

My friend has just phoned me, and we're going up there through the week for a meal and to have a good catch up as we've not seen each other for a month - so I'll be taking her favourite aubergine curry up, as I've only just perfected it!

I did more than smile today when I was chatting to my friend on the phone! Her youngest two (twin boy and girl) are my Godchildren, and are the cutest things in the world! Anyway, my friend was telling the girl to "get down" - and all I could her my sweet little Angel saying was......"Ta-Da"! It was the cutest thing! And had me rofl! :lol:

Also, it's my late Dads birthday today - so remembering all the great birthdays we'd had with him have really put a smile on my face :-D

I am smiling, boy am I smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend (my God childrens Mum) has been living in an overcrowded house since she had the twins! She has 6 children, and her house is a tiny 3 bed with just one bathroom (no separate toilet) - and since my Godson was diagnosed with Leukemia, the situation has been impossible, and not helped his health one little bit!

Anyway - she has just been offered and accepted the most beautiful 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom new build house I have ever seen! It is stunning! Mahoosive rooms, a utility room, and even a huge storage room that she can use for all his meds and to keep his special pushchair in! The main bedroom even has french doors that open onto a veranda! It has beautiful already laminated floors, and the most gorgeous gardens!

I can see this is going to be such a boost to the little mans health! And she really deserves this - I'm so so happy for her :oops: