Invalid Default Notices

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone. You will all be thinking I have got lost but I've had a delay in lodging the claims at court because of family illness. That is now over so the claims go in on Monday. I have 2 claims against one company so I am goiing to lodge them seperately and I will see how the first claim goes before lodging the second. It's Scots Law so I don't know how long it will be before an actual Hearing.

I discovered something about one of the applications forms the bank tried to claim was an agreement - it doesn't have their address on it!!:eek: This is a not only a breach of the consumer credit agreements regulations and the CCA, it is also a breach of Company Law. They also must have the fact that they are a limited company on it and they don't. It's all griste to the mill!

Well spotted Pinky.

Does this mean that the address should be the CCC's head office. Should there also be a company registration number?

May be worth you starting a new thread for discussion.

Vint

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone. You will all be thinking I have got lost but I've had a delay in lodging the claims at court because of family illness. That is now over so the claims go in on Monday. I have 2 claims against one company so I am goiing to lodge them seperately and I will see how the first claim goes before lodging the second. It's Scots Law so I don't know how long it will be before an actual Hearing.

I discovered something about one of the applications forms the bank tried to claim was an agreement - it doesn't have their address on it!!:eek: This is a not only a breach of the consumer credit agreements regulations and the CCA, it is also a breach of Company Law. They also must have the fact that they are a limited company on it and they don't. It's all griste to the mill!

Nice one Pinky, ran upstairs (missed the last three) to check Capone 'make belief' agreements, no address (although in tiny tiny writing it gives an address to write to regarding not wanting marketing material).

Beachy

Good idea! I am going to do that Vint.

The other point is that I am sure that I have read somewhere, that the Text Credit agreement regulated by CCA1974.............. Needs to be at the head of any agreement and must be in large enough text, for example it would have to be as big or bigger than the tempting offer of 0% interest?

Edit:

CAB say that it should be at the head!

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/d_credit_fact_sheet.pdf

Edited by vint1954

Yes - the references on my application form to a credit agreement are at the bottom and nowhere do they have that is a "Credit Card Agreement." They had 17 years before this application form was issued to get it right!

hiya pinky

just wanted to say hiya and keep up the good work

been offline a few weeks so trying to catch up with all

have a fun week laters angel x:)

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi guys, please could someone advise me on this default notice,i have been told by one cager it is faulty but would like second opinion as i am worried and may lose my car, thanks.Steve

ps, sorry to invade again !!!

As you can see the creditors name and address are missing and apparentally some words should be underlined.

default1.jpg

Edited by littlefatbudha

HI LFB,

Do you have the envelope?

As I see it it will be oOK date wise provided it was sent first class but I agree there should be a name and address in there - after all who do you send your money to?

I am still having fun with mine as I keep finding 'errors' I hope.

GK

Hi guys, please could someone advise me on this default notice,i have been told by one cager it is faulty but would like second opinion as i am worried and may lose my car, thanks.Steve

ps, sorry to invade again !!!

As you can see the creditors name and address are missing and apparentally some words should be underlined.

If the default notice doesnt contain the name and address of the creditor then its invalid.

S.

At the bottom of that document there is a notice that its is copyright of the Consumer Credit Trade Association- CCTA (whoever they may be)

Its a standard document, no doubt ripped off a pad supplied by CCTA for the use of its members, but whoever sent it hasnt had their name put on it to make it legal!

Muppets.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks