Finance U Ltd Car Repossession letter received **Round 1 WON... Ding, ding... Round 2 now on**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately that is only the half dozen that have found their way here... probably just the tip of iceberg..oh and good evening to our ever present guest....hope big G isnt keeping you up working this late!! apply for bloody overtime man

Was not him but me. had company and was just claiming to have stumbled accross the thread when googling weird stuff. :)

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

No you have the right to assume as you know we have many spys on here.

I take it you did not hear how we had a guy from a DMC the other day asking for help for a client.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

its been taken down by the mods due to complaints.

• 1 month later...

Never mind the size of this guys b*lls what size is his ego he admits to reading this thread(as he say he will use it as evidence) He must have check all the links to legislation's that have been posted up seen he was f**ked but still goes a head. take him & his solicitors to the cleaner.

G*d I hate bully's.

Never mind the size of this guys b*lls what size is his ego he admits to reading this thread(as he say he will use it as evidence) He must have check all the links to legislation's that have been posted up seen he was f**ked but still goes a head. take him & his solicitors to the cleaner.

G*d I hate bully's.

Have a read of this post......

Shakespeare62 - v - a NastyBank

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am so glad i have paid them off last year. I made it a priority as i did not want that guy turning up again, he was a nasty piece of work. I did ask for a discount, i just got some charges taken off.

• 1 month later...
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks