Aktiv Kapital

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Aktiv Kapital are chasing a debt I know nothing about, I sent them a CCA request three weeks ago from this site including £1 postal order and got a standard letter back asking me to call them so they can sort the matter out quickly for me (yeah right)

I now have a second letter again asking me to call them to supply further information to get the matter sorted, which of course I won't do.

Would anybody have a letter template I could please use to try and get rid of them for good.

Any help most appreciated.

Send this to their Complaints Department at the address you have:

ere is the prove it letter. Use liberally!

Dear Sir/Madam

Account no:

You have contacted me/us regarding the account with the above reference number, which you claim is owed by myself/ourselves.

I/we would point out that I/we have no knowledge of any such debt being owed to (insert company name).

I am/we are familiar with the Office of Fair Trading Debt Collection Guidance which states that it unfair to send demands for payment to an individual when it is uncertain that they are the debtor in question.

I/we would also point out that the OFT say under the Guidance that it is unfair to pursue third parties for payment when they are not liable. In not ceasing collection activity whilst investigating a reasonably queried or disputed debt you are using deceptive/and or unfair methods.

Furthermore ignoring and/or disregarding claims that debts have been settled or are disputed and continuing to make unjustified demands for payment amounts to physical/psychological harassment.

I/we would ask that no further contact be made concerning the above account unless you can provide evidence as to my/our liability for the debt in question.

I/we await your written confirmation that this matter is now closed. Otherwise I will have no option but to make a complaint to the trading standards department and consider informing the OFT of your actions.

I/we look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully

(Your Name) Print do not sign

Good luck on what you are doing. I CCA'd what I call DROSS KRAPITAL way back in January, and there hasn't been so much as morsel of proof from them just a letter saying they were going to send original docs soon - they are now time expired so don't loose any sleep over these Norwegian half-wits - have yourself a stress free weekend - all those call centre wallahs will be out clubbing it so don't wear yourself down - they won't be.

Ak are english based in chester and bromley so you got that wrong! Do you blame them having a good night they need after speaking to half wits like you

Please read the forum rules before posting again.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

A topic/post will be edited or deleted if it contains:

* Xenophobia, racism or personal abuse.

* Incitement to a "flame war"

Account restrictions

There are various options available to the Site Team when dealing with userswho have broken site rules. Individual posts may be unapproved, the PM facility withdrawn, Account Moderation or, in more serious instances, a ban.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Ak are english based in chester and bromley so you got that wrong! Do you blame them having a good night they need after speaking to half wits like you

I am one of these "half-wits" but I had AK scurrying away after 2 letters (thankfully, I never had to speak to you because it may have dumbed me down) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Aktiv Kapital - an English company that can't spell in English - wonderful :D

funny how "half wits" seem to be capable of making legalised bullies like inaktiv krap chase their tails like a brain damaged dog

speaks volumes as to their own intellectual capacity

stick to counting the spots on your barely post-pubescent faces before they explode against the windscreeens of your vauxhall novas and citroen saxos on the way home after yet another particularly futile day at work chasing people who even if they had only 2 brain cells,would still rate at double the IQ of the likes of you

drop by anytime

we love a good chuckle

Oh dear, have I touched a raw nerve with Aktivkapitalallover, I certainly wasn't having a go at people on here - merely the debt collection agency who happen to be part of a Nowegian holding company - and I can assure you I am not a half-wit and neither are any of the other good folks on here. - GET A LIFE.

it's the people at AKTIV that are the halfwits, especially the one called krayten. I offered them a full & final settlement , they accepted and then tried to screw me over by not including full & final settlement in the letter and then threatening to hike up how much i owed if i didn't pay up.

if it wasn't for that phonecall, where i was trying to act in good faith and yet they still tried to screw me over i would never have put "AKTIV KAPITAL" into google, found this site, found out what **** they are and the fact i will probably get away without paying them a penny again.

well done, krayten! you have saved me £1,000's and cost your own company the same amout. I wonder how many people end up finding this site because the AKTIV halfwits have gotten to greedy! i was already paying you lot in installements, was about to pay the debt off and yet you tried to squeeze a bit more, now you get nothing!! ha-ha!!:p

thanks krayten, i owe you a drink :D

it's the people at AKTIV that are the halfwits, especially the one called krayten. I offered them a full & final settlement , they accepted and then tried to screw me over by not including full & final settlement in the letter and then threatening to hike up how much i owed if i didn't pay up.

if it wasn't for that phonecall, where i was trying to act in good faith and yet they still tried to screw me over i would never have put "AKTIV KAPITAL" into google, found this site, found out what **** they are and the fact i will probably get away without paying them a penny again.

well done, krayten! you have saved me £1,000's and cost your own company the same amout. I wonder how many people end up finding this site because the AKTIV halfwits have gotten to greedy! i was already paying you lot in installements, was about to pay the debt off and yet you tried to squeeze a bit more, now you get nothing!! ha-ha!!:p

thanks krayten, i owe you a drink :D

Well said :D:D

sorry ive been working today at the end of the day they pay me and i do have a family to support aswell but i can see where you guys come from believe me! i didnt dream of working in a dca!

Enjoy your slice of humble pie :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

subb

Check out the threads below for updates on the DCA's that I am dealing with.

GE Money/CL Finance/Howard Cohen & Co - AND - Aktiv Kapital/Appleton Massey Solicitors - IN COURT

Cabot x 2 for Vanquis & Hitatchi - DEFAULTED ON CCA REQUEST

Lowell for Capital One - CANCELLED DEBT!! Trying to get Default removed now

Moorcroft x 2 for Halifax Loan & Bank Account - RETURNED TO HALIFAX

Wescot for Halifax Bank Account - RETURNED TO HALIFAX

Cap Quest for Argos Card - RETURNED TO ARGOS

Aktivkapitallover,

Now that you have formed a tentative relationship with some of the caggers "half wits". Why do you not attempt to appease the situation as in your trolling exercise:p and become a gamekeeper, as opposed to the seedy side of life you find yourself on at the moment.

You could become the caggers star whistle-blower instead of a low life parasitic poacher,scratching a living by sending ill conceived threatogrammes etc.to anyone and everyone who has not yet teamed up with the "half wits" of Consumer Action Group:D:D

Perhaps the next time you "troll by" you might actually think before you place your tiny insignificant trolls snout into the CAGGERS affairs. Foxtrot Oscar (IMHO) Aktivkapitallover:p

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

Edited by JGJ
Dodgy smilie