PCN charge for £117- what next?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ddude, start your own thread. put the pictures in there and give is a full timeline and history. plus pictures of letters received, the invoice etc. Pictures of signs at the location also needed. get onto the land registry and find out who the landowner is. did you communicate with SIP at all ? >>>>> Make no mention at all of who was driving the vehicle.

• 3 weeks later...

The SIP thing has taken another step towards their ultimate embarassment. Today I received a letter entitled "FINAL NOTICE"!! It reads:

"Despite previous reminders you still have an outstanding balance for £147 payable immediately. Please be advised that if this payment is not settled within the next 28 days we will commence County Court proceedings against you.

To avoid court appearance, you are strongly advised to call 0845 671 0047 now to settle your outstanding PCN. Once court action commences, the appropriate fees and interest will be added."

This one is from the "legal department" now. Interestingly, the signature is similar to that on the letter from the "appeals department". Also, they have failed to charge me another £15 for receiving the letter which they promised to do AND they have put a comma in the wrong place.

So bring on the court appearance! I cannot wait! I'll have to stop myself from laughing at their pathetic case. Once that is settled I will concentrate all my efforts having them shut down for good and spend the £147 I've just saved on a really good shredder for all their letters.

How was the other SIP case coming along? Has anyone heard anything? I haven't seen the thread for ages.

Subscribing. I can't beleive they are actually filing claims for these tickets.

Call me an old cynic, but what if SIP issued Court Papers to say 'one of there staff' Post it on these boards to say 'LOOK' they do issue Court Papers, Honest.

:eek:

JOgs

• 3 weeks later...
Call me an old cynic, but what if SIP issued Court Papers to say 'one of there staff' Post it on these boards to say 'LOOK' they do issue Court Papers, Honest.

:eek:

JOgs

Interesting thought.

• 9 months later...

Anyone know what happened to these 2 guys? I received a ticket from SIP in Manchester over 12 months ago and have just received a second reminder asking to pay £147 otherwise the next step is County Court.

Anyone know if these guys turned up to court?

Same news from me. No communication for nearly a year and their last letter suggested such urgency that I pay or court blah de blah!! They can't be too fussed about my money then...