Delfi vs 1st Credit & Connaught - WIN!

Delfi101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey what a fab result

im just in awe of everything that has happened and you have lived to share with us your experience, that is something no money can buy

virtual drinks to all of you

im inspired and no longer fear the prospect with cag on my side anything is possible

thanks nite nite

laters angel x:cool:

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi Angel,

I'm glad that this minor victory has reached out to a few folks and given them a little more spirit to fight. These parasites prey on weaknesses and play a 'percentages long game' ... they try to grind you down. Don't let them !!!!

There's an old thread around about how I got into this mess but it was mostly due to a former employer owing me a lot of (£3.5k+) unpaid salary and my inability to pay various bills due to his Walter Mitty style behaviour. Even after an industrial tribunal and a CCJ he still hasn't paid (and has admitted that at one point he could have if he'd been bothered and I'd been more 'gentlemanly' towards him ... ).

I found the CAG as the attempted bullying from these so called 'lenders' and their agents increased and that's the best decision I've made. I tried to be nice to them and they threatened and hassled me. I tried to be reasonable and they just ramped it up ... I then threatened them with full disclosure to the public once I'd humiliated them (and you haven't seen anything yet ... this hasn't even started) and they didn't take me on my word. This is all part of the latter process.

It was never my intention to attempt to avoid alleged debt but now I feel that they just ignored me and tried to bulldozer me. I don't react well to bullies.

For the reasons noted above I'll continue to post here as things become clearer. It helps people (I hope), it fulfills a promise (to both the people here and those who tried to bully me when I was at a low point) and it gives me great pleasure to give them a dig back.

Watch this space, there's a lot more going on that can't be discussed openly for now.

D

hiya back Delfi

dont worry you are safely saved in my threads and folders, and will happily look forward to reading the updates as and when you can

thank you again for sharing

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• 2 months later...

Just found this thread - congrats, Delfi:)

I'm terrified of being forced into bankruptcy, so I can well imagine how you felt when you received the SD.

Wish I could find a lawyer like Pt - my local solicitors don't know their CCA from their elbows. Web searches just keep bringing up claims management companies; argggh!!